Chapter 1

Win had just got back home from his long as.s work and his wife didn't even let him completely let his tired body  inside the fucking door as she started though it wasn't anything unusual for him now Win hissed back at her "Would you stop already Zea, I've not even get to the damn door yet". Zea spent her days getting on her husband these days. She being Win's legal wife of two years for now. She wasn't like this before though, they both were a happy couple just little nippy at a times but as soon as they got married Zea attitude completely changed, she turned out to be a completely crazy wife. Zea hissed back at Win "Well you're always damn late whenever I need you... ". Win sigh out for the millionth time "I can't help it Zea, you know how busy I get at a times at work, I do not own that company".

Win was already exhausted and didn't had any energy left at all to argue over the same thing over and over with Zea. Even though when last week Win made plans to spend his off day with his wife, Zea ditch him and got busy spending Win hard earned money on shopping with her friends and today when Win call on for some urgent meeting here she was ready to argue and fight. All day Win was looking forward to go back home, shower, a little Scotch then sit down to have a nice dinner with his wife but guess that's was something far call for him to do now. Zea can't do that instead she pick a fight, started an argument over nothing. For God sake Win is not born as a millionaire in this book, here he's working his as.s off to earn money. He has to work late and hard to maintain a lifestyle for them both. On the top Zea is high maintenance in her own way. She always has been even before marriage and that never bothered Win to be frank.

Win always make sure to provide everything Zea needed, he didn't mind giving his girlfriend and now his wife the best of everything, Afterall he used to love her and didn't mind looking after her and her expenses.... Well at first. But now not so much. Zea is so ungrateful, she always pick fight when Win work late, but also refuse to get herself a job so that Win could cut down his working hours. She never try to understand that she can't have it all. If she doesn't seems interested to put the effort in their relationship. Though Win still love her to some extent but it never felt enough to her. They were together since they both were nineteen and in college but the way she had become now Win is not sure how longer they can tolerate each other. Even after all this Win doesn't find himself to end their relationship just like that, specially knowing how much Zea is dependent on him, without having anyone relative or any family member on her side. She will be all alone without him and it is not who Win is. His parents raised his well but at the end of the day we all have our breaking point and so does he.

Zea shouted "Yes, that's the only reason you always give me, but I'm sure you're probably screwing your beloved best friend". Another reason Win was fed with Zea accusations. Win never understand why she thinks that he will ever going to cheat on her, even though he married her after going against to his family. No matter what but cheating on Zea never crossed his mind even in his dreams and why he'd do something like that to her when she is the only one Win always thought and care about. He sometimes began to wonder if Zea really knows him at all not sure even after knowing each other for eight years now.  Win snapped "This again, Are you fucking serious right now?", Zea yelled back "Why not?, we aren't having sex since months, Maybe you're getting it from somewhere else.  And we all know how much you love screwing P".

Win just can't believe, Zea can think like that for him. It's true that they're not having sex since months which is not like the two of them. But it's not him, it's her she barely let Win kiss her, touching her is again a far call for Win. She always make excuse whenever Win try to get physical with her. Win angrily hissed "How could you say that, when it's you who doesn't want me. You're the one barely kiss me now, let me touch you. But then you never see me accusing you for cheating on me, do you?, You're the one always out with friends and do stay over with your so call friends. You're the one showing sign of cheating yet, you never hear me accusing you for any of it, do you?". Zea groan in anger she hissed at Win throwing her hands in air "How fucking dare you?".  Win huff 'how dare I what, tell you the truth, he can also think that she's probably cheating on him the way she started to behave.  Win frustratingly run his finger in his hair grunting "You know what?, Forget it! Zea anything I'll say, you'll go off and keep this argument going on for ages. I'm outta here......". Win didn't wait and stomp his feet towards the exit, taking deep breath. He never wanted to raise his voice on his wife but for now he needs to go away for cool himself before he say something harsh and he honestly can't take any more.

But before Win could exit his main door Zea hissed from behind "Let, me guess you're again going to your fucking little bit.ch house?". Win shake his head the fucking little bit. ch Zea was referring to Bright, who is Win's best friend. The one Win is being best friend since they were 6 years old. Win warn pointedly "Don't you fucking call him that". Win always felt protective of his best friend. He hated it when Zea talk about Bright like that. She know exactly that Win don't like it when she talk about Bright and that's the main reason she does it every time to make his more pissed. Zea cried out in anger "You always take his side over me, And you're still trying to tell that you aren't fucking his P". Win huffed loudly and calmly said "Think whatever you want. I'll see you when I want to see you". Win didn't stop when Zea again shouted calling Bright and him names. Win just grabs his things and walk out the front door, before slamming it behind him.

Win took a moment to breath he needed some fresh air before he start driving, soon he was on the highway, driving himself towards Bright's apartment. He stayed twenty minutes away from Win house. And after his argument with his wife Win always ended up Bright's place. Bright is the only one who always made him feel better.  It was just the kind of person he is to everyone. He always make Win smile when they're together. Bright was wild and free soul, who is happened to be an Angel. Win was not sure if Bright will be back home from work or not yet but he got the keys to his apartment, he can let himself in and just wait for Bright to return back home.

While Win drove toward Bright apartment, Zea was blowing his phone through message but Win decide to ignore her because she only want to argue more and not to apologize for pissing his mood. Win soon pulled out of Bright's apartment and before he gets down Win switch off his phone, before he decided to throw it away. As he reached in front of Bright's apartment front door was already unlock Win realize that Bright is back home he called "Bright.... Princess". Soon Bright called back "Kitchen... Bun". Win quickly made his way towards Bright's kitchen. And as soon as Win entered Bright turned his head towards him, taking one good look and sigh out "Zea?".

Win breath out "Yup, she started as soon as I get to the door. She never get tired of her usual crap. You're always late, you're screwing someone behind her back, Gosh I'm already fed up hearing same thing for the millionth times". Bright chuckle shaking his head. Bright and Zea get on at first but the longer Win and Zea got together the more she started to get on Bright for no damn reason. She tried alot to cut Bright from Win's life. But that didn't happen because Win will never do that for anyone, not even for his wife. Bright is very important person and meant so much to him. His Best Friend was always there for him, no matter what.  On the other hand Zea doesn't bother Bright, when they both are around he just gave her a smile and stay polite towards her no matter how Zea behave in return or say. Bright slow down the stove, and  completely turned to look at Win, he open his arms asking "So sorry its that day ....Come here Bun, lemme hug you".

Win smile and walk towards Bright, straight stepping into Bright embrace. Bright wrapped his arms around Win's back and pulling him into a tight hug.  Win hug his best friend back with a smile and he already started feeling better though, just a moment later both pulled apart from their hug causing Bright then walk to his fridge and pulled out a bottle of water handing it to Win. He then smile and ask "You hungry?". Win gulped already his mouth watering with the sight of chicken curry , the aroma continuously hitting his nostril he replied after gulping a big sip out of the water bottle "Very much, never had a chance to  even drink a glass of water before she started on me. What did you make other than chicken curry, it's smelling delicious?". Bright answered "Butter naan, and jeera rice your favorite". Win lick his lips after knowing the menu. He can't wait to have his favorite food, his Best Friend is one  fantastic cook. Bright then added "After dinner we can go out have few drinks with others, and hit up the club?". Win excitedly replied "Sounds perfect to me", next day was Saturday afterall, which means no work so he can go out with his friends and have a good night by taking his mind off everything for a night atleast. Then worry about it in the morning once again.

Okay here is the first Chapter. Please share your thoughts in comments and don't forget to vote if you want next chapter soon ❤️.