Chapter 4

Win seems to little taken aback hearing Bright. He was little shocked with Bright's words because this side of his best friend, he has never seen before. Bright is one for all dirty talk, and hot sex and getting straight to point when he's horny, he doesn't like wasting time. He's not shy in the bedroom instead when it comes to sex, he's bold, extremely confident in bedroom only with right person. He knows how to make most men knees go weak though. He never though he'd show this side to his Best Friend either and right this moment ... It's a first time Bright wanted Win in that way for the first time in his life since they become friends and then best friends. Win let out a deep growl "So this is how you behave in bedroom uh?, Now I understand why men go completely weak  around you and devastated when you tell them it's one time thing. Who'd have thought you're little minx Bright Chaveeree ".

In response Bright confidently climbed down from his bed, he grabs Win arms and flip them around making Win to sit down on the edge of the bed followed by kneeling in front of Win's, between his legs. Bright trail his index finger from Win temple to his lips, then further  down to his shoulder, to his chest purring in the end "Whatcha ya gonna do about it?", His fingers didn't stop and moved down towards Win boxer and run them gently over on Win's hardness, he trace the outline of Win hard C, that seems more excited than before. Win eyes closed, his head thrown back at Bright tease. His entire body muscles went tense under Bright's touch but then again the poor guy hasn't been laid in months, what else we can expect. Bright quickly pulled  back his finger after a moment, making Win to open his dark eyes to look at Bright who was up and hovered on his face,  letting his cleavages hang right on Win mouth Bright growl "Bun, You've to answer my question?". Win grunt back grabbing Bright's arm roughly and pushing him on his back "I'm gonna Fuck you and Fuck your P until you can't walk for a week".

Bright smirk exactly what he wanted to hear, he don't know what will happen in the morning but right now he doesn't care about it at all, and so as Win. Right now they both only care about the strong urge of fucking each other, having se.x with each other like an animal. Bright is going to make up for all three months of Win for not having se.x, because the guy needs it. Win climb on Bright's body pressing himself harder as their lips finds each other's once again kissing each other harder. Win ground his hard C, on Bright's clothed P causing he let out a loud whimper making Bright head falling back as they grind against each other harder, feeling each other warmth. Win took the opportunity sliding his soft hungry and desperate lips on Bright's neck trailing wet kisses, soft bites and licking on the way feeling the sweetness of Bright's skin on his tongue. Bright continued to squirm and moan under Win as they both continues grinding. Win lips explore the new territory. He inwardly groan Fuck he missed someone under him mewling and moaning in this way.

Bright tugged Win soft hair on the back, used it pull him up, guiding his lips back to his own, as they kissed each other passionately again with teeth and tongue sharing saliva. Win started to moaned and hissed as Bright scrape his nails on his back, roughly scratching his soft smooth skin. Fuck Win is loving it what Bright is doing to him. Win fingers, went to unclasp Bright's bra, removing it from Bright's breast and throwing them away, freeing the massive balls from their confinement. His both hands soon grabs both balls roughly and squeeze them hard, earnings a growl from Bright. Win palms smooth out rubbing the two moun.ds softly, rubbing his thumb over Bright's hard nip.ple which continues to hardened under Win's touch while Bright let out a soft moans and groans of pleasure. The sound Bright was making kept Win C, stand up and and more steely hard. Win moved his lips, pressing all over on Bright's breasts, kissing and licking the soft mou.ds with his tongue and lips in the end he capture Bright's one nipple between his lips, slowly sucking it  tugging and biting it until it was all red and nicely swollen.  Bright moaned out "Oh Fuck, bun Yes".

Win buried his face between the mounds, rubbing his face, inhaling the sweet scent of sweat and Bright's, his lips moved to give same attention on the other side, while his hand played with the other one. It was Win's first time to touch them, though he touched them before accidently but never knew they'd taste this sweet and they'll be so soft and warm. Once he was satisfied toying and eating Bright breasts however he wanted, Win lips moved further down, on to Bright's stomach and pu.bic he pressed his lips all over on Bright's smooth soft skin, tasting the delicious skin for the first time, while he hooked his finger in Bright's thong, he slide it down, exposing Bright's P, for his eyes for the first time in their 22 years of Friendship. He tugged down the panties out from Bright's long sexy smooth legs, which seems to be taking forever to Bright to get rid of it.

When finally Win threw the thong down on the floor Bright left completely nak.ed under Win, all panting with his P throbbing in front of Win. Win knelt between Bright's foot, at the bottom of Bright's bed. Win let his eyes raked all over on Bright's nak.ed form from his swollen lips to his splayed out legs, fuck his Best Friend is one hot se.x on legs goddess, he took in every inch of Bright's naked body as if imprinting like a scanner would, shit he was one damn sexy hot stuff. Thousand times Win saw Bright in his underwear or bikini, sports bra, booty shorts but never before he look at him in this way, how the hell he never notice Bright sexyness all these years?, Seriously Win felt he's one utterly stupid guy at the moment watching the one fucking hot bombshell sexy beauty in front of him. Win dipped his head, he traced his lips on Bright's legs moving up towards his thigh, softly biting on the inner thighs where he assume to have sensitive spot as he found few along the way, the sound Bright began to make, Win knew it was, so he paid special attention to those spot soon his lips were on Bright's P, he hold up the center with his thumb, stretching it as far as he can, then his tongue began to explore Bright's soft, delicate folds. Bright began to make deep growling sounds when Win tasted his wetness against his tongue.

Bright was soaking and wet and dripping, as Win let his lips and tongue explore the sweet area, throughly and completely without missing a single centimeter or spot. Gosh, he missed so much going down on someone, never knew Bright was holding the sweetest P of all, and he would get to taste him, so much more delicious and sweeter than anyone he'd ever tasted in his entire life. Win love it, his favorite of all would be Bright's sweet P, it has been more than two years or more he get to taste anyone's, since Zea didn't like it when Win went down on her and That was the first and last time ever he did to her before marriage but this is not about her, this is about Bright and his sweetest P, he loves the sound Bright was making, it encourages Win only to go harder, as much as he want to be gentle Bright is breaking his resolve and he's one damn horny person wanted Win to go rough. Win flutter his tongue in the deepest and darkest place of Bright's entire body, making Bright to shudders, then once again he went back to his business, tasting his wet folds, wall, and bud over and over.

It was hard for Win to move on, but Bright's P began to look red and swollen so Win finally decided to move away Bright has fist Win hair tugging them softly, he called out "Bun more..", Bright's other hand fisted the sheet below him and raised his P, more into Win's mouth. In response Win happily dipped his head once again and rolled his tongue sinfully on Bright's pushing it deeper, making Bright to ghasped loudly and just then Win also pushed his two fingers inside, while sucking his bud , fluttering his tongue. causing Bright to clenched his fingers tightly, sucking them inside his throbbing wet P. Win tugged, Bright's centre, between his lips, as he began finger fuck Bright, accumulating warm wet heat, then moving in and out more deeper and faster. Bright called out "Oh Yes, ...bun like that.... Ohh God, who knew you had magic tongue and fingers".

Win couldn't help, a proud smirk appear on his lips, afterall it was the first time he got a complement for his working on something like that. Win speed up moving his finger, after hitting home, he curled making Bright to moaned out loud every time, he wanted Bright to come hard, so that he can fuck him later more harder. He wanted to give his best to Bright, watching Bright enjoying Win was glad he hadn't lost his touch and before long. Bright clenched his fingers more harder and let out a cried moan "Bun.... I'm gonna...... Ohh....Ahhh ....come".  And Bright spill on Win hand, his entire body shook violently when his O, took over all his senses. Win let Bright ride out throughout his high completely, only then he removed his finger and lick it, to taste the deliciousness of Bright once again, Bright was panting hard, when Win went back  to kissing his way up Bright's sweaty trembling body. Win reach in front of Bright's face, looking down at him with a proud smile, he pressed himself on Bright's nak.ed body, making him groan as Bright hands quickly work to slide Win boxer down, which Win kicked away, from his legs. Bright slide his hand between their bodies and wrapped his hands around Win hardness , a loud moan fell out from Win lips, Fuck it's been ages, he felt someone's hand on his C. For the last Three months, it's just his hands afterall  but Bright's hands feels so much better wrapped around his C, Bright began to stroke the steely hard C up and down making Win hissed "Fuck Baby",  as much as Win wanted Bright to continue he stopped Bright from jer.king him.  Bright look at Win in confusion and ask "Everything alright?".

Don't worry, will continue...so Rest in Next ❤️

Next update only after 40 votes and 30 comments