Chapter 45

Bright woke up from his deep slumber after letting his boyfriend used his every hole throughly. He stir a bit at first and automatically reached out to snuggle into his Bun's. Bright rest his head on Win chest, wrapping his arms around tightly pressing their nak.ed bodies against each other. Soon he felt Win lips pressed on his head and his hand rub his lower hips as he whispered "Mnn you still feeling alright? love", Bright pressed a kiss on Win chest then smile widely responding softly, "I like it when you make me feel sore all over". After saying Bright giggles making Win laugh as he replied "My little minx is the best I love you so much,". Bright lovingly respond "Oh, Win! I love you too. So very much". The two laid for some more time snuggling into each other while chatting and planning about their road trip. Both were feeling less stressed before they move and get organized to leave for their road trip. Bright was looking forward to spend couple of days with Win on the open road without knowing where they'll end up without any stress and drama.

Win and Bright drove for seven hours straight before they decide to stop to spend the night. It was a small town, none of them ever heard about the place, there wasn't much around but it was a beautiful and quiet place with less crowd. Eventually they found an Inn to do a stay over. Win quickly booked a room for them and as soon as Bright entered inside the room he exclaimed "This is such a delightful place, baby". Win agreed nodding responding "This is really something, isn't it?". As he walked inside the bedroom with their bag behind Bright. The room was large, beautiful and had a lake view out of their window. It was located in the back side of the Inn. The Inn too seems quite and peaceful, no hustle and bustle like in the city no shouting, no car horn and most of all no dramas. Bright gushed out as soon as he saw the lake through their room window "Woah, this is so fucking incredible, baby?".

Win quickly walk behind Bright, watching his excited lover, tracing the line of his lover's sight. He wrapped his arm around Bright's waist, rested his chin on her shoulder, making Bright to look at him and smile widely asking "How about, we take a walk around the lake after freshen up". Win respond happily "Sound's perfect, love". They quickly freshen up and made a move to head out. They stepped out of their room under the moonlight, walking towards a beautiful lake . Both of them had intertwined their fingers, slowly walking admiring the sight in front. Bright stop walking, his eyes shine like jewels under the moonlight. Win smile watching his lover, he brings Bright knuckles to his lips and press a soft kiss on it. Bright sigh in content as he leaned onto the side of his boyfriend's after flashing him a beautiful smile in return. Win felt really crazy, how madly he was in love with his Best friend considering that they never imagine to happen anything like this ever in their last 22 years of friendship, until that one drunken night where they explore each other in every possible way and in every damn position.

All their friends were so right about them. His parents were right too Bright and him were meant to be end up 2gether. A comfortable and relaxing silence fell between the two as they walk around a bit more around the edge of the lake. Win mind and heart was at peace whenever Bright is close to him. He always felt the happiest man though he won't lie that last few days with work and divorce drama he was feeling stressed out every now and then but right in this moment he was not at all feeling anything bad or negative. Both boys decide to sit for a bit at the edge on the log. Win pulled his lover between his legs causing Bright to leaned on his man's chest. Win too drape his arms around Bright's shoulders, both of their heart were at peace and feeling content. Win nuzzle his nose on Bright's neck Bright's finger reached out to caress Win cheek lovingly. Maybe if they'd had worked out this earlier they wouldn't have gone through all those shit in life, no Zea, no Josh, they'd have been the happiest married couple and even had few kids. And that was something they both never knew was possible to have with each other but now everything seems possible, he can spend his life he always dreams of, with a kind of person he always wanted as a life partner. Win muttered "Love, I think I'm going to give Zea, My house and I'll look for some other place. I need a fresh start from all that".