Chapter 6

Win calling him Princess, after what happened give some hope to Bright, breathing out deeply he decide to move out of his bed and get shower wash his hair and the shame away, but as he stands up he groaned loudly when the pain sting, straight came out his core causing his legs to wooble resulting him to land back on the bed hissing and groaning in pain. Shit now that he remembers how they both got rough and hard on each other last night, though he felt good at a times, he atlast properly get laid after months. And he's sure Win bruised him well, which he don't mind at all, but it's going to be very hard to get the last night out from his head and now more harder when he still feel Win C, pounding in his P core, making him feel full and we'll ravished. Bright scoffed remembering Win words, try to forget it ....." Yeah as if it never happened!! ".

After five minutes Bright somehow managed to walk into his shower and watch himself in the mirror reflection. His face showing after glow of se.x, the one everyone get after having a hot se.x...  damn he like it the way Win was pounding inside him, mercilessly yet so gentle. He probably need another reminder of last night. His hair was all messy, he let out a frustrated growl at himself, before he walk away from the mirror and stepping into the shower letting his aching body soaked under the warm jets of water. Bright sigh out, feeling relaxed, he let the water slide onto his nak.ed skin, for few minutes yet he still feels his core full. He closed his eyes, trying to distract himself from thinking about it, but as he closed his eyes Win's nak.edness flashes in his mind. Bright wanted to stop thinking about his Best Friend, but couldn't stop himself his pervert mind reminded all  the action that happens last night between him and Win. 

Bright stayed still, pressing his head on the wall, feeling Win hands on his skin, his tongue playing on his P, no man had ever eaten his P that well, no one had fucked him so hard before. Bright shakes his head, trying to get over by what happened but instead he was again hot, horny and bother that Win is not there to sort him out. Shit what's is wrong with him?. Was he not feeling ashamed just ten minutes ago. Damn Bright was so turned on that he felt like he can just come like that, his P seems all full and ready to squirt his juice. But he can't come right now specially thinking of Win, this'd be wrong on so many levels. He can't do this Win is just his Best Friend, but he couldn't help it. Win was so good in bed... Three months of no sex for him had built- up well as he put it on Bright making everything so incredible and hot for Bright. His P throbbed just with the thought and he squirt his juice thinking Win C, shoving up in his P. Bright immediately placed his palms on to the wall in front to balance himself, his legs wobble but he made sure not to injured himself. Once his breathing got even, he quickly wash himself and step out of his shower as quick as he could. He choose his lazy day outfits, a shorts and t-shirts and make some coffee for himself while tidying up a bit around his house he put on the music, and acted like everything is okay and nice and didn't he screw his married best friend just last night. He tried to distract his mind from feeling horny and wet because he was still feeling Win C, shoved up in his P.

On the other side of the world, Win drove and reach his house, parking his car in the garage, he saw Zea car wasn't in there that made him sigh in relief it means Zea wasn't at home which made Win calm a bit he's not ready to face her at the moment. As Win took a deep breath, and sat in his car, still he couldn't believe he let that happen with Bright, his  precious Best Friend of all people. The more he's thinking about it, the more he's the one to blame for it because he started it, he started it at the dance floor, though he pulled himself after realizing what he was doing but even after talking with Bright he didn't stop himself. The closeness of Bright body, the way he was moving against him, he just couldn't help himself. The fact that he haven't got laid in last three months made it worse than he ever thought it would. He felt like hating himself, not that he and Zea got the best marriage at the moment but whatever happens his wife doesn't deserve cheating, not at all, cheating behind his wife is wrong on every damn level.  Plus Bright doesn't deserve this, deserve this to happen at all, he is no one to use his precious Best Friend like that Oh God, what the hell he had done last night to Bright. How he's going to sort out his life, his needs if he's being this selfish and only think about himself.