Chapter 33

As soon as Bright mentioned the word 'date', the spoon Win was holding fell down from his hand. His jaw clenched tightly what the hell, win can't believe what he heard just now. His minx wants to go on a date with someone?. Who the fuck he's going on a date with?. It's just two days they came back from the trip and Bright never mentioned anyone he's interested in. Win felt the tightness in his stomach as Bright utter those nonsense. Win open his mouth but the words came out as hissed instead of a question "With who?". Bright instantly look taken aback with Win reaction he mumble looking down "a guy f..from work, he was showing interest since last couple of months". Win gritted his teeth "You're not going to fucking date anyone". Bright turn to face Win as he glared at Win after hearing his words. Bright annoyingly ask "What with your attitude, Bun. Ofcourse I'll go and date other man". 

Win gets up from his chair in frustration, he run his fingers in his hair hissing at Bright "Why the fuck you wanna date anyone, am I not satisfying your P?. Is my C not fucking you good?". Bright expression turn into total anger, and Win knew he did a big mistake but hell, Bright isn't making things any better for them both. They both were ready to make it more worse. Though deep down Win understand that Bright got full right to date anyone he want, but it made Win jealous even though he and Bright wasn't together in relationship, it was supposed to be only se.x but it's not only se.x anymore between them atleast from Win side and now Win know that it's not same for Bright.  Bright hissed back "I'll date and I'll find someone who..". Win hissed angrily "Who?.... I fucking you isn't enough?". Bright glared angrily once again into Win's eyes and ask "It's not about only se.x Win because I want more than just fucking in a relationship. You tell me Why?... Why you seems so pissed off by this?". Win instantly respond "What about us dammit?, What about you and me? What about our relation?". Win himself can feel he's sounding so pathetic while those words left from his mouth. He's behaving like some jealous boyfriend when in reality he shouldn't feel like this at all.

Bright look more pissed now, he shook his head saying "Us?, We are just best friends and only fucking each other Win. There's no Us!. You said yourself that it's not easy for you to be with me. Now tell me what right do you have to be pissed at me?. You're the one who is married, not me Win". Win snapped angrily, he grabs Bright both arms "That's not the fucking point here....do you have any idea how much I'm risking here just to be with you. You fucking know that.. don't you?". Bright snapped back "Are you fucking kidding me?. You're not serious, risking for me?. Risking what Win?. You're already miserable . You aren't happy to be with her anymore but you still want to be with her so don't you fucking dare try to use that against me". Win left Bright's arms, he took a step back hissing coldly "You know what Bright, fuck you. I'm not in a mood to fight with you. I'll see you When I see you". Win didn't wait for Bright to respond as he grabs his stuff and stormed out of Bright's apartment.

Win walk out of Bright's apartment and sat inside his car after slamming the door, he groan in frustration. Win was fuming, he was really mad at Bright for finding himself a man to date. The thought of Bright being with some other man was getting to him really good though he didn't understand why he was overreacting because he already knew the fact that there's lot of men hitting on his best friend and want to be with him. He never over react like that before. And it wasn't like they both are romantically involved currently. Maybe he got too possessive for Bright and it's time he put some space between them. If Bright wants to date other man then he has the right to do so. He's no one to stop him and it's not his business. Maybe it was the sign that they should stop getting fucking each other before they ruined their twenty two years of friendship. Win turned his head, looking at the window of Bright's apartment one heart was telling him to go back to his minx and apologize for his rude behavior forget everything and have make-up se.x, but he can't deny he's still angry and jealous imagining Bright sleeping with other man. He grab his phone and called Bright's number few time because Bright ignore Win calls at first but when he realized Win isn't giving up Bright picks up the call and ask Win that he doesn't want to talk to him right now and hung up the call.