Chapter 24

Win felt nice and relaxing with Bright in hot tub even it's for a little time. He can't remember the last time he felt this relax and satisfied after hard core se.x but he knew one of the reason is because he's with Bright and that's why instead of using his mistress only for a se.x in the room he'd decide to give him little more fun and good time. though his little minx deserves so much more than just se.x. He also know that having affair with Bright only for se.x isn't right at all but they're into it and Win doesn't want to use Bright only as his come bucket and it's because before anything else Bright is his best friend and he know what Bright like. Afterall he's his naughty  precious Best Friend. Win smile back nodding his head "Yes, I'm now you would like to answer or leave your man hanging". Bright quickly reached out to steal a quick kiss, then giggles "Yes, let's go out, it's been a while you took me on a date". After saying Bright stood up giving the clear front view of his sexy and beautiful body before he climb out of hot tub. Win couldn't stop himself from drooling at the sight, the water dripping down from his silky smooth skin is such a turned on. Bright put on the robe and came back closer to Win handing him his robe to put on his wet body. Then Both of them decide to take a rest before they leave for dinner date. Bright lay his head on Win chest, snuggling into Win while Win just wrapped his hand around Bright's back deciding to watch something on Netflix.

After couple of hours, both boys got ready to go out for dinner. Win had found a nice restaurant and a bar close by. Bright walk out bathroom and stood in front of Win smirking, placing his hand on his waist. He wore a strapless little red dress that was knee length, it was the only dress Bright brought with himself, because they planned to dine at the hotel restaurant. The dress look sexy though, his dress pushed his breasts into a deep cleavage.  Win eyes light up watching his little minx looking so hot and so sexy in red "Mnn you're looking gorgeous and hot, makes me to rip it and have my way with you". Bright giggles Win made him turned around, to have a proper look then pulled Bright in for a heated kiss, his hand find it's way to push the fabric down from Bright's breast then teases fond.ling Bright's breasts without bra "Daring, isn't it? The dress goes right into your skin which show your asset so sexily". Bright ask back "Did you like it? Bun". Win laugh "I like everything you wear, and more when you don't wear anything, Plus you've such an exquisite body to display. You should take every opportunity to show it off to me.... Hmm how about you take off your panties, I want to have easy access to your P if ever I decide to play with it". In the end he wink making Bright giggles he took off his panties and put it in the pocket of Win jeans responding "take care of it and yourself looking very sexy and handsome". Win decide to wear jeans and blue shirt that was matching with his blue eyes.

With that both left the hotel walking hand in hand into the lovely evening.  The stars shine brighter than normal for some reason like after the burst of fireworks. The sultry breeze were rolling around their bodies which also tickle Bright between his legs. On the way Bright eagerly pulled Win from shop to shop, finding delighted in every small discoveries. Even after having hard se.x and five O, Bright was all fired up with him. Though they spent such moment like this million of times in their life but tonight Bright was high on lust and happiness, and it was of another level and so different from any other time that he couldn't describe in just words. Win kept him close all the time, squeeze his as.s, showered million of kisses on the lips, shoulder and head. He also   bought a scarf for Bright and drape around Bright's neck as the whether suddenly felt chilling. Win eyes were lustful and hungry, he had a charming smile and Bright look at him back adoringly. Win wrapped his arms around Bright's as they head towards restaurant direction after strolling around the nearby area.

Bright was really surprised when Win ask him for second date, when in reality they sneak out to have uninterrupted se.x without worrying about getting caught or rushing to go back home. But he not going to lie, he find it sweet and excited because Win wanted to treat him better than just for se.x and that's because he's still Win's best friend. Win whispered near Bright's ear "You cold, baby?". Bright nods responding "a little". Win breaths out "Stay close, baby I'll keep you warm", he wrapped his arm around Bright's shoulder, pulled him to snuggle into him, Bright wrapped both his hands around Win the heat started to  radiate from Win body to his makes his body and heart feel warm. They walk for a short distance holding each other and reach their restaurant, heading inside. Win had already reserve the table, the staff greeted them and took them to their table, they soon placed their order for food and drinks . Once the waiter left Win muttered looking at Bright smiling widely "You look so gorgeous and sexy in this little red dress, I don't know if I can keep my hands to myself anymore".

Bright giggle responding "Who said I want you to do that?". Win laugh shaking his head "I see that was your plan, was it?. That is why you choose this dress to drive me wild and I start touching you in a place full of people". Bright took a sip of his drink and nods "Yup, and I can see it's working though". Win firmly watch Bright as his little minx teasing him  licking his lip slowly looking straight in his eyes. Bright knew his Bun won't complain if he play  naughty a little outside, else he wouldn't have ask him to go pantiless. A little teasing and flirting won't do any harm, it'll just add to their little fun se.xcapade. Bright cheekily smile and wink before giggling watching Win eyes getting darker on him he softly saud in commanding tone "stand up and sit on the chair bare ass, feel the smooth leather on your P".

Bright giggle he slowly gets up and pulled out the fabric of his dress then then placed his bare as.s on the chair. He immediately whimper feeling the coldness against his skin. Win smugly look at Bright, causing Bright to pick up the menu and block the view for Win to see his face. Win quickly called out when he didn't able to see Bright's face "Baby" few times but Bright was just too adamant, to put the menu down. Win tried some more but when Bright didn't put the menu down, Win scoot and his hand automatically crawled under Bright's dress then between Bright's legs making Bright breathe to hitch and he drop the menu in a blink.

Bright eyes landed on Win seat in front but, Oh boy the man was missing and he was right beside his little minx causing Bright to turned his head and their lustful eyes met with each other, Win was smirking and his hands didn't stop  until it rested on the centre of Bright's P.  Bright bite his lower lips to stop himself from moaning, while Win fingers slide into Bright's P lips. Win rub the wetness and whispered in Bright's ear "Spread your legs more baby, lemme finger your P". Bright gripped the edge of their table, spreading his legs and allowing his man to pushed his finger more between his P lips and toy with his folds. How could such dirty words sound so innocent front Win's mouth. Bright closed his eyes, he wanted more bigger and hard something like Win C, big, fat and long inside his P to make him feel full. Win had only pushed his middle finger inside the hole toying it however he wanted under his dress in busy restaurant. Bright shift on his seat to grind harder on Win finger but instead Win pulled out his finger and before Bright open his eyes  he felt something shoved up inside his a P. It's was a V plug and Win murmured in a tone that was razor-sharp, confident without a trace of mercy "You play bratty next time and I'll shove my C in front of everyone instead of a P plug".  Bright nods his head panting as he tried to catch his breath then replied "Guess I'd love that more". Win smugly chuckled shaking his head that make Bright ask in response "What are you so smug for?". Win hissed pressing the remote button saying "You haven't learn your lesson my little minx. You want this, as much as I wanted this date to be nice and sweet you got other plans to tease me, you wanted to show this whole restaurant how bratty you can be". Bright ghasp loudly almost jumping on his chair suppressing a whine as a bolt of pleasure arched up in his spine.

The vibration of plug, pick up a brutal pace as he felt like Win fucking him in front of everyone in a busy restaurant, Win was watching him intently with dark eyes he whispered ask "How does your P feel now, little minx?". The shaking of plug in his P core sent Bright into a frenzy of broken speechless whimpers as he become obedient in front of Win in no time. Bright whispered leaning on Win neck "I love it... but I'd still love more if it's your big C, moving inside my P". Win flash his most seductive smile to Bright, he cupped his little minx cheek and pulling it in a passionate kiss. The plug keeps on vibrating inside Bright's P making a knot of pleasure as he wrapped his fingers on Win hair and deepen their kiss.  The kiss was soft and lingering but passionate at the same time, Bright body start to shiver, he was loving it how Win was making his two holes feel full in a busy restaurant. Bright let their tongue massages against each other. Bright free hand traced Win thigh going up until he find Win hardness. As soon as Bright pressed his hand on Win C, Win pulled them apart hesitantly he ask "Let's eat first, then we can go back to our room and have our own dance party".  Bright eagerly nods at Win suggestion panting "I'd love that". Win gave a cheeky smile whispering back "I'd love to see you dance nak.ed rubbing chocolate and cream all over your body for me". Bright chuckle at the idea answering "That'll go both ways baby" win laugh out replying "Mnn I can't wait to eat my dessert straight from your P". 

Share your thoughts ❤️