Chapter 38

Win delicately scraped Bright's nipple with his teeth and the way Bright arched up, moaned and groaned under his touch Win knew they're more on the same page. Bright cupped his bun's both cheek and pulled him up, bringing them both face to face. Bright panted looking into Win's lustful blue eyes "Bun, we... shouldn't do this", Win answered "I know", after saying Win quickly climb on Bright's half nak.ed body, doing totally opposite to what he said. Win leaned and captured Bright's lips in to a heated kiss, Bright didn't waste another second and responded Win kiss with equal hunger, lust and with all the love he was holding inside his heart for his already married Best Friend. No matter what they said to each other, they didn't listen to themselves nor to their rational thoughts instead both wanted to feel each other's every inch once again desperately against their nak.ed skin. They touch each other's like it's was their last day on earth and both of them are in heat. Win pulled up Bright's tank top and throw it making Bright's breasts all exposed to himself.

Bright knew it's a very bad idea to have sex with Win and after today he's going to be doomed forever for real but damn his life, he wanted to love Win for once like his lover and he's going to do that tonight. He will give his everything to Win not like his best friend not like his Mistress. He'll fuck Win like his lover and much better than his so called wife he'll take Win fat C, deep inside his P and allow him to fill with his come and p.iss and he will make love with Win for this whole night. Some part of Bright also wanted Win to marks his every inch, he wanted Win to wash away the traces of Josh from his body. He wanted Win's come and piss on every inch of his body inside and out. Bright spread his legs apart letting Win settled his hardon between his clothed P lips. Bright open his mouth and let Win devoured his mouth like a hungry man and however his man wanted. Win pressed his clothed C on Bright's P while Bright's hands run all over on Win's bare back pressing his man more harder on himself. Win kissed Bright's whole mouth passionately with teeth and tongue, he pushed his saliva into Bright's mouth as if he himself wanted to really wash away other man traces from Bright's sweet mouth. Win's tongue brushed all over inside Bright's mouth and lips, while Bright drools and his drool slide down on his chin until his neck, whatever Bright couldn't swallowed, it came out for Win to rub on Bright's breasts balls, which added to their stimulation.

Bright kept moaning and mixing and drooling their saliva while passing to each other. Bright arched his back, pressing their bare slick wet chest against each other, he felt Win's slide his hard chest few times as if he wanted to mush them against each other tightly. Win love feeling his minx massive balls rubbing on his face and nak.ed skin. He decided that he's going to enjoy fucking his minx t.its later. Win also knew it's a wrong timing to fuck his minx but he couldn't stop himself and he knew Bright wanted him as well, he saw the desire and lust right through Bright with something that was much more stronger feeling for himself in his eyes which he cannot name. He very well knew how much Bright was holding back all these days and he was pretty much doing the same but Fuck everything now. He already wasted lots of years being Bright's best friend but not anymore. He'll make Bright his lover and wife in future. He'll accept Bright in front of everyone and marry him and give him all his babies.

Bright pushed his lips harder against Win as his fingers continued scratching and grabbing Win's bare back leaving all the beautiful marks on his pale white skin. The sensation of Bright's marking was driving Win wild and crazy. He felt so good yet so hot and horny. He missed feeling his minx rough touch on his skin and marks on his body. Win hand slide from Bright's breast to his south. Win gently pass his fingers on Bright's stomach and hips before sliding it inside Bright's shorts. Bright arch his hips, more into Win touch as he began moaning in their heated kiss. When Win fingers reached between Bright's P lips he pulled away from their kiss and whispered while teasing Bright's P with his fingers "Fuck, I missed playing with your wet and tight P, baby, I can feel your warm juice leaking out. Is it for me? sweetness. You want to spill your juice all over my hand?. Do it baby. Come as much as you want. I'm gonna clean you up".