Chapter 40

When Bright open his eyes, he saw the sunlight came through his bedroom, it took him a moment before his hand went to find Win, next to him on bed but his man wasn't there. Bright sat up and started thinking, last two days wasn't dream. He had agreed to be with Win 2gether if he divorce his wife then they will be future life partner. Bright maybe sounded selfish but if he get Win then he want all of Win to himself. He know how much it pained him to see Win with his wife, he doesn't like the feeling of sharing Win with someone else not one bit. So either he get all or nothing at all. Frankly Bright never before Win confession realize how much he actually wanted Win in his life. He never thought that him and Win can be more than just Best Friend with benefits. He never saw this coming but so many things changed in his life in last 6 months.

Bright sigh when he saw Win isn't in his bedroom, he decide to go and find him before he leaves to go meet Zea. Bright sigh once again, he doesn't know how Zea will take when Win ask for divorce. Bright just hope Win doesn't tell her about Bright being the reason of their divorce. Bright grabs and put on one of Win's t-shirt and make his way towards his kitchen as the aroma of food told him where his man is busy in the morning. Bright yawn and stretch his arms wide up in the air while he walk in the kitchen. Win smile hearing Bright footsteps, as he turned to see. Win was wearing nothing but a pair of joggers making Bright's favorite pancakes. Win hand reached out asking Bright to come closer Bright happily walk closer and leaned into Win 's embrace. Win whispered near Bright's ear "Morning love" Bright leaned more on Win "Mnn". Bright decided to concentrate on the food. Well someone looks happy about this morning. Win whispered in Bright's ear, rubbing Bright's tummy gently "Hungry love?", Bright nods his head.

Bright was getting panicked thinking about Win meeting Zea. He is still not sure how they're going to be together from now. Bright seems so confused that he wanted Win all to himself and just wanted to hide him in his bedroom for life long but on the other hand he also ask Win to take things slow in their relationship. He still doesn't know their current status. Were they dating?. Hanging out?. Is Win is now his boyfriend from now?, But he's also married to Zea. Bright honestly had no clue where they both stands in their life. Win finish cooking and cutting the pancake then he offered the first bite to Bright "Here, check these pancakes love?". Bright came out of his thought and look confusingly for a moment but also open his mouth to take a bite and he forgets everything as loudly moaned "Mnn this is the bestest pancake I ever ate Bun". Win laugh at his lover excitement he ask "Bestest?, Is that even a word?". Bright shrugs, he jump to sit on the counter grabbing a plate full of pancakes. Maybe it's not a word but it was probably the best way to describe Win's pancakes. Bright decided to concentrate on yummy pancakes, taking another big bite. While Win pushed Bright's both legs apart standing in between. He stroke Bright's cheek and ask softly "You are alright love?".

Bright swallowed his food and nods his head saying "It feel little strange, going to take some time to get used to". Win smile answering "I know". Bright didn't mess around when it comes to Win 's pancakes. Both of them feed each other and ate from the same plate. When they finished eating stack of pancakes Bright hopped off the counter and made his way towards the sink to wash their plates and used coffee cups. Win came up behind and wrap his arms around Bright's waist nuzzling his nose in Bright's neck he whispered kissing Bright's neck softly "I'll do that". Bright look over Win at his shoulder responding "You made us breakfast, baby atleast I can wash". Win whispered back trailing kisses on Bright's shoulder sliding his large t-shirt aside from Bright's bare shoulder "I know love but it's my mess. I should clean up".

Suddenly dishes was the last thing on Bright's mind. He quickly rinse, he turn back to face his man. Bright leaned forward and pulled Win pressing his soft kiss on Win lips, he lick Win lower lips, with the tip of his tongue suddenly Bright wanted more of his Bun. Win parted his lips letting Bright have his way inside his mouth. Bright brush his tongue on Win's causing them both to moan into each other's mouth. Win turned the two around and lift Bright as.s up making him sit on the edge of the dinning table. Bright automatically parted his legs, pulling Win to pressed his hardness on his P while they both kiss each other. Bright couldn't stop himself from eating his man's lips hungrily, rubbing his P against Win joggers. Win let his lover kissed him hungrily when Bright pulled him out fir suc.king oxygen Win huskily ask "Guess you're still hungry, love?". In response Bright only nods his head smiling.