Chapter 55

Win groggily ask when he saw Bright staring out at the moonlit sky after their heated love making session "Love, what are you thinking about?". Bright whispered "How? How everyone will react with my pregnancy news". Win chuckled responding "Well my love we don't need to explain anyone why we are having a baby before marriage. Everyone know my sexy little minx fell deeply in love with my devilishly good looks and sexual prowess. Your charm and personality contributed as well. We couldn't wait until marriage and You allowed me to fuck my child in your P".   Bright laugh at Win words caressing Win cheek softly muttering "I hope our baby looks exactly like you, Win". Win leaned to capture Bright's lips in a deep passionate kiss. He ask  grinding his C tip at Bright's enterance "Which is the next position you wanna try?...... is bouncing on my C hurt our baby in your belly?". Bright grind his hips back on Win's C answering "The book says side line is the best position in pregnancy". Win added smugly "the book also says to fuck pregnant P as many times as possible to keep the horny mother happy all the time".  

Then he leaned down to kiss his fiance softly and it wasn’t long before the heat grew once again inside both of them. Win slipped his C inside Bright's P in side line position and thrust, slowly and languidly as his mood demanded in that moment. Win pressed his face between Bright's neck from behind, grabbing Bright's breasts pulling them towards his mouth feasting the delicious balls and nipples like a hungry man as he panted "I love you. I love you both so so much". Bright teasingly ask back  "My big boo.bs?". Win took a pause he look at Bright's face and chukled "You and our baby". Bright laugh at Win causing him to thrust harder until Bright was high on his O, while moaning Win names continuously they fuck each otner. As soon as Bright catches his breath Win sat up and lifted Bright onto his lap before slipping into his tight wet warm c.nt once again saying "let me fuck you like this now. Bounce on daddy's C, mama". Bright began bouncing his hips up and down gripping Win shoulder tightly, he fuck himself over and over while Win thrust up inside Bright's P harder and deeper, watching his fiance face and his moving belly up and down Win hissed he began to rub Bright's swallon sensitive pearl with his hand "Bounce baby, bounce faster", they   pleasured each other until they both were done fucking each other's mind out to their ultimate satisfaction. In the end Win cleaned up Bright and himself then both fell asleep nak.ed in each other’s arms.

Bright was little over four month pregnant, he was getting married in two days. He stop having a bad days, morning sickness plus a small baby bump already started to show on his belly. His reports were normal and baby was healthy. They only inform their mother's about Bright's pregnancy and Bright decided to announce the news after their wedding. Win smile widely "I feel so happy to make you my wife in just two more days and what makes it even better is our baby sharing the day with us.. well sort of". Bright smiled replying "Same here, Bun. I can't wait either". Win crawled between Bright's legs and pulled his tank top up exposing Bright's little bump and planting a soft kiss on his belly. He ask "Hi little one. How are you doing today. I think your mama deserve a break before our big day?". All of a sudden Bright felt like baby kick him, it was more like a flutter though Bright excitedly said "Oh God. Did you feel something our baby just responded to you?". Win place his hands and felt the harder fluttering sensation under his hand this time  he gushed out "Oh God, love this is amazing!".

Win began pressing soft kisses on Bright's belly few times before whispering to his baby "Does this means a Yes from you little one. We don't want to tire your mama on our big day, Right?". The baby began to do the same thing again and again hearing Win soothing voice. Bright fondly smile watching his man happiness. He had read in a book that around four month he will start feeling baby's movement. But never knew the small fluttering sensation inside his belly will be this incredible and it make him feel on top of the world. Bright run his finger's in Win hair caressing the soft lock gently and giggling "I think our little one like your voice more, go ahead talk to him more. I'm liking this fluttering inside my belly". Win shoot his wide smile and began talking while Bright got comfortable and laid on his back closing his eyes feeling the sensation. Win continue talking and talking to Bright's belly. Bright only paid attention to his belly and later realize Win was telling some story about their childhood, which he had no clue about it, he decided to left him to it without interrupting because he finds it very sweet that Win still remember their childhood incident.