Chapter 28

Finally it was the long awaited weekend for Bright and Win. Win and Bright has been so busy with his work in past few days that they barely able to spend alone time with each other, though Win make sure to meet Bright over coffee for couple of hours. But now they just wanted to make up for each other and of course they were also looking forward to spend amazing time with his crack head friends but the best part was Zea wasn't coming to spoil Bright's trip. Bright can't wait to have Win all for himself for next four days. Their secret affair was blooming and only getting hotter and wilder every passing days. They both were so addicted to each other that all the time exchange dirty messages and demanded nudes. Last night Win had ask his little minx to wear short skirt instead of his usual shorts. Bright couldn't deny his horny man request as he wanted Win to play with his P up in the air. Both were just looking for a chance to be touchy with each other, Cheating and lying seems natural to both of them now for each other sake. They both knew it's not a good thing to do but if cheating and lying let them be with each other then they didn't care.

Win suggested he'll booked a cabin for everyone to share accordingly, Gun share the room with his husband Off, Mew and Singto took one and Gulf and Krist decide to take another while Bright and Win decide to share the room together which wasn't unusual for their friends at all. To their friends it meant nothing just an innocent strong friendship bond the two of them share with each other since their childhood. Their flight took less than three hours meaning Win had his fun playing with Bright's P throughout their flight under the cover. At first Bright tried to protest realizing their friends were sitting close by but eventually he gives in to Win's skilled fingers as he can't deny the fact that he loves having Win fingers inside in panties rubbing and keeping his P all warm and nicely wet.

After landing at the Leh airport, resort Van immediately picked their group and drive then to cabin resort. Once they pulled up in front of the cabin resort Bright gushed out with Krist and Gulf "Ohh God, it's so beautiful". The place was looking very beautiful and relaxing. It was surrounded with white slopes and Himalayan mountains with lots of huge trees. Everyone look very excited to spend their time having fun, relaxing they always enjoy when they went on to their yearly trip. Staying together with friends, eating, relaxing, playing sports with everyone make few days of their life so much better and stress free being away from work pressure and responsibilities. Win laugh hearing Bright as he replied "Indeed it's a beautiful place. Guess I'll retire here when I'll get old and grey". Everyone laugh out Mew and Singto groan they'd love to do the same. Bright giggle looking at his man over his shoulder he chirp pointedly to Win "Sounds like a perfect retirement plan for you". Gun grabs Bright, Gulf and Krist attention, he murmured something only for them to hear and then all four run towards the reception area without looking back leaving the other four boys behind in utter confusion for a moment. They confusingly look at the four running away then they look at each others confused face letting out a groan looking at their bags and suitcases "Shit!", all the luggage were left for them to carry inside. The resort staff weren't there to carry their bags.

All four boys carried all the bags and suitcases inside huffing and puffing breathlessly. They flopped on the couch in reception area while the other four beauty queen were admiring the view and snapping selfies to post on their social media accounts. Off couldn't stop himself as he groaned at the four "Seriously next year you four will carry all the bags and we will run inside to take selfies". All four turned back together at Off direction and flipped him then started laughing. Krist teased "You should all be ashamed of yourself. What's the use of working out so much in gym when you can't able to handle a small hill with some bags". Off just rolled his eyes on Krist remark, where rest of them just shrug they were too tired to retort anything back. Few minutes later Mew ask "let's go and see our rooms first, then we can meet in 30 minutes to head out and shop for the weekend". Everyone soon scattered Win took the key from reception desk and head straight towards their bedroom direction with Bright. There bedroom was located into the furthest and out of anyone's ear shot. There was no other rooms located nearby to them. Bright got surprised while following Win in silence, he smirk realizing Win choosen such room for them to stay away and had their own fun with each other.