Chapter 44

Bright was all curled up on his couch waiting for Win to return back to his apartment from his meeting. Though he received a message from Win about his meeting running late with his lawyer and Zea but Bright couldn't stop himself from feeling restless, thinking that maybe Win can't take him anymore and finally decided to get back with Zea. Ohh God!!, Bright immediately shook his head he trust his Bun more than himself and he also knows Win will never leave him but he just couldn't stop himself thinking all kind of horrible things until these divorce is done for good. Bright pulled out from his thoughts when he heard his Bun walks towards him, Win reached out to press a kiss on Bright's head then take a seat beside Bright breathing out "Hey love, Sorry I'm late she's being a bit.ch as always. She's still very determine to take my house". Bright snuggle into Win's arm saying "It's okay baby, Are You alright?". Win answered "I'm fine. She again cornered me after meeting. That bit.ch tried to seduce me again". Win tone changes into annoyance in the end while informing. Bright could only muttered "Ohh k". Win then further added "I told her to go fuck herself and she was not amused".

Bright giggle hearing his boyfriend's honest reaction, which didn't surprised Bright at all. He doesn't understand what Zea will get after seducing Win when she doesn't want him nor love him. Win pulled Bright, on to his lap pressing him against his chest as he began brushing Bright's hair, sighing out deeply. Bright softly said looking up at Win face "I'm sorry baby, you've to go through all these nonsense". Win respond cupping Bright's cheek "Don't be love. It'll be worth it in the end. And if it wasn't for you I think I'd have lost it by now". Win rested his forehead against Bright's. Bright responded with wide smile "I'm always here for you, Bun". Win stroke Bright's cheek whispering looking in Bright's eyes deeply "I know..... I love You. I really love you and I'll do anything to be with you until the end". Since Win confession Bright's heart always flutter whenever Win say something like this, No doubt they had always said I love you to each other million of times as a friend, but now the simple I love you sounds so different, romantic and so sweet. Bright could feel the immense and infinite amount of love for himself which is also written all over on his man face, in his deep beautiful blue eyes and in his every breath.

Bright look deeply into his lover's eyes, it's time, he nervously whispered "Bun, I.. I love you too like that. I love you alot". In return Win lips curled into a beautiful smile, which made Bright heart thud against his chest. Though Bright had fallen deeply in love with Win for long but he was still scared to say those words, especially after what happened between him and Josh, even though Bright was sure Win will never hurt him like Josh did. Win ask excitedly "You do? Really?". Bright nods smiling widely "I do baby, I really love You alot". Win happily capture Bright's lips, kissing him softly, then soon it deepen and become passionate using teeth and tongue. Win hold Bright tightly against his body while Bright pressed his front on Win's chest. When their lips parted to suck in oxygen, Win lips moved down on to Bright's neck, planting soft butterfly kisses making Bright to whimper when Win soft warm lips explore his neck and collarbone. Win ask "I think we should get away from here for couple of days just you and me. Let's go up and see where we end up? Next lawyer meeting isn't until Tuesday".

Bright find the idea tempting but it was too sudden to plan any gateway. He responded asking "Are you sure, you want us to just get in the car drive off and see where we end up?". Win chuckled before answering "I mean exactly that love. I want to get away from here with you ... let's go away from all worries and interruptions. Just You, me and open road". Bright happily nods his head as he seems already excited saying "That's sounds Perfect, let's go". They both needed this getaway from everyone and everything for couple of days alone. Win smirk watching Bright's excitement he smugly said "Yes, But first... ". He instantly slide his hand under Bright's hips, grabbing his as.s cheek firmly then standing up as Bright's hands wrapped around Win neck and his legs went around his boyfriend's waist. Their lips met into another heated and passionate kiss while Win walk them both towards Bright's bedroom. He laid Bright down on bed, causing his body to hovered on top of Bright's. Bright grabs Win's shirt collar and pulled him closer, he took Win's lower lip between his teeth. As his hands began unbuttoning his Bun's shirt. Once Bright done unbuttoning all of them, Win sat up and pulled his shirt away then his pants and boxer making himself all nak.ed for his lover. Bright moaned out at the sight of nak.ed Win "Mnn, You're one damn sexy man, can't wait to feel you all over me then let you fuck my every holes".