Chapter 25

Soon their dinner arrived and both started eating. While the plug kept doing its job, sometimes Bright moaned loudly as he couldn't hold back but immediately pretend it's because of the tasty food when in reality his P felt like getting fucked. Win hand brush over Bright's bare thigh and P all the time while he ate his food making Bright shuddered and chocked few times but still he didn't shoved Win hand away from his body.  He was enjoying the sweet torture Win was doing to his P. Luckily the lights were dim and they get to seat at the corner away from other people eyes, so Win took full advantage to pushed Bright's dress away from his legs and watch how Bright's delicious P was check with a plug stuck up in his hole. He ask Bright to spread his legs for him as he can rub his folds and play with it, Win hand was so warm and skillful that he managed to eat his food with one and rub his P with other while Bright felt his both hands useless and  didn't work properly feeling all the pleasurable sensation. He whispered after a while "Bun.. I'm C..close. P...Please stop the P..plug. I d.. don't want to ..come here ", Win smirk turning his head still rubbing Bright's wetness over his folds causing Bright to add "Bun please... I love to come on your big fat C only, when you shoved it inside my P, not like this". Win smugly said "Give me a kiss and I'll stop". Bright look around making sure they're out of everyone's view and no one knows what is happening.

Bright shift and climb on Win laps, causing Win to growled in surprised. He instantly cupped his hands around Bright's as.s cheeks and pulled him on him hardness crashing their lips and kissing each other roughly. Win moved his hardness on Bright's making his minx to ground his P harder causing his Plug to dig deeper. Both got into a heated make out session as none of them caring that if anyone seeing them. Bright kissed Win while groaning and moaning into his mouth with the plug stuck up, Win pulled his lips and pressed against Bright's neck kissing and nibbling he slide the scarf aside and bite the skin leaving marks all over going towards his breasts. Bright placed his lips on Win ear "Take me back, Bun before I ask you to fuck me right here in front of everyone". Win nods and he let Bright slide back from his lap, he stop the plug vibration but and pulled out the plug as he doesn't wanted Bright to get sore because he need to use his hole more later. Both of them finished eating their dinner quickly keeping their hands to themselves after that Bright was determined to pay off their bill if not full then atleast half of it considering Win paid huge for their two days trip already but Win refused his offer saying it was his treat and eventually he won the argument. After paying they immediately left the restaurant and rushed in the direction of their hotel. Both were eager to be alone, and in private. Bright never had a man that makes him want and desperate as much as he wanted Win. He wanted Win to use him completely, he has become his addiction, still don't know if it's good or bad thing but whatever it was he wanted Win to fuck him senselessly and shamelessly.

Both were beyond wasted locked in a hotel room, with too much booze, dancing around the room all na.ked, enjoying being with each other. There was whipped cream, chocolate and strawberries placed on the table in front of couch. Bright was sitting on the couch and Win was shaking his as.s  pretending to be a stripper. Bright was beyond amused his Best Friend wave his body like pro and shake his as.s much better than him. He had never seen anything funnier than his Best Friend  dancing like male stripper for him. In between he was twirking and S - dropping like he actually belongs to the pole. Bright stomach was hurting with how hard Win was making him laugh. And Bright love seeing his Best Friend so happy and dancing once again. He finally saw his old Win , the same Win who used to be like this fun, happy and full of life  but recently he didn't had the same spark specially after few months of his marriage. Win let himself loose in a way which he didn't let himself in last couple of years. Bright can swear he got the most funniest and sexiest best friend. Bright cried out holding his stomach "OMG, Please stop it Bun. My stomach and cheeks hurt from laughing so much ".