Chapter-4

Jin's POV- (7:00 AM)

I usually woke up pretty early then others to make break fast but last night I had few drinks so here I am, whereas the others are dead asleep. I made my way towards Kitchen to make some brekky but heard the door bell ringing. Who would be there this early. I opened the door only to be met with a tired Soo-ah.

 I opened the door only to be met with a tired Soo-ah

Jin-"Where are you coming from?"

Soo-ah"....." she just started back at me.

Jin-"Yahh!! you brat. Answer me back" How can she ignore WWH guy.

Soo-ah"......"

Jin-"Yahh-"

Suga-"She was at the company" where did he came from. OMG!! He gave me heart attack.

Jin-"Yah You brat!! Do you wanna give me heart attack!!" he did not just rolled his eyes on me.

Jin-"No food for you kitten" I called him this to annoy him while he just glared at me.

Soo-ah came running back to us with a complete horrified look and said-"Where is my kitten"

Suga-"Yahhhhhh!!!!! I'm not a kitten" Suga shouted.

Jin-"Shut up Yoongi! and Soo-ah-"She cut me off and ran towards the swimming pool I guess to check there.

Suga-"What did she looked like?" he asked.

Soo-ah-"A small persian cat with blue eyes." she said. Wow her voice is so melodic.

Jin-"Maybe she is in the others room" she did not let me complete again!! and ran towards..........................................................................................Namjoon's room!

Soo-ah's POV-

I don't care about anything but Caramel. I hate to let go of her. She can get in trouble easily that little troublemaker. I dashed inside Namjoon's room and I can see Yoongi went to check in Hobi's room.

I went towards the bed and checked near the pillows, that is where she likes to sleep most of the time

I went towards the bed and checked near the pillows, that is where she likes to sleep most of the time. But no luck, I checked through out the room not caring Namjoon has woken up and looking at me like I'm an Alien.