Chapter-20

Jong Suk was sitting in the living with every one in the Kim mansion, he had his smug look on his face

Jong Suk was sitting in the living with every one in the Kim mansion, he had his smug look on his face. Soo-ah rolled her eyes at her father who was busy talking about business, company and her......

Jong Suk-"Soo-ah you are still in high school right?" he asked and she just nodded.

Jong Suk-"And still her designs and projects slays off" he kept sweet talking her and glancing at her which didn't go unnoticed by Hobi, he was quite observant and when he saw that Soo-ah shift un-comfortably. 

He tried to look away, and ignore the fact that he was eyeing her like a sour candy.
They came inside the dinner table and sat beside each other, Soo-ah sat next to his dad and Jin was going to sit next to her but Jong Suk quickly took the seat and pretended nothing happened.

Hobi threw a death glare at Jong Suk and sat in front of Soo-ah. She was eating peace fully when a hand started caress her thigh, it wasn't comfortable at all for her. She shivered a bit but held her composure and a single tear dropped from her eyes no one noticed it apart from one person.

Hobi's POV-

I tried to act calm but I couldn't when I saw Soo-ah shiver a little, and the next thing that happened shocked me. I think I saw tears in her eyes, something isn't right. That's when it stiked me, I dropped the spoon and pretended to pick it up. And the thing I saw next made my blood boil, I saw that fucker touching my sister in-appropriately, I looked up and said-

Hobi-"Soo-ah could you plz come with me?" I said. I saw her instantly getting up from her seat and walked towards Kitchen. I gave Jong Suk a glare and walked to her.

We came in the kitchen and without saying a word I hugged her tightly, coz that's the only thing she needs right now, comfort. I can sense her getting tensed and stiff, I rubbed her back soothingly.

Hobi-"You are really strong sunshine" I didn't even realized when the words slipped out of my mouth, she relaxed a bit but didn't hug me back.

                   This chapter was a bit short, okay a lot short but for now plz bear with this.