Chapter-61

Seokjin stood there, his hands clasped behind his back

Seokjin stood there, his hands clasped behind his back. The others were behind him, the hyung line were glaring but the maknae's had an evil smirk. Jennie gulped hard and said-"Anneyong." she was having a hard time to keep Soo-ah still. "AYE~AYE! CAPTAIN!" Soo-ah shouted to Jin, the others looked at her in shock. "Is she drunk?" Jungkook asked. Rose went towards her to support her and said-"Definetly is." Jin was fuming, he was more disappointed at Soo-ah. He was a man of discipline and manners, he never liked when someone violated his rules. Soo-ah was almost knocked out when Jin said-"Kim Soo-ah, stand straight." his voice was cold as ice. The others looked at her in worry, "Oppa, she-" "Not now, stand back Jennie!" he said sternly.

Soo-ah stood up straight with her eyes drooped, "Who gave you permission to drink?" he asked. Soo-ah shrugged and said-"No one stopped either." Jin looked at her with a cold glare and said-"You know you are not allowed to drink, I told you didn't I?" "Too late." she said. Jin held back his anger and walked inside the kitchen and came back with a jug of water. He spilled the entire jug on her, "Hyung, she will get sick." Namjoon said worriedly, Jin glared at him and he looked down. Suga was quiet this whole time, he wanted to stop Jin but he knew it was just for her well being. "Kim Soo-ah! look at me!" Jin said sternly, Soo-ah didn't want to look at him to see him with a disgusted expression. She hated when someone looked at her, judging her coz she was an early age drinker and she did not want to see her own brother to look at her like that. 

"Look. at. me." she looked at him hesitantly but his face was blank. "Since when did you start drinking?" he asked, " Longgg timeee agooooooooo." she said. "Can I got sleep?" she asked. Jin sighed and said-"Go. We will talk tomorrow." She was about to leave when she turned around and jumped on him and said-"I'm hungryyyyyyyyyy" she whined. Jin sighed and said-"I don't want to talk to you. Go away, ask someone else to feed you." Soo-ah looked at him with wide eyes and said-"NOOOOOOOOOO! Jinnie oppa plz feed me." she whined. "First answer me honestly." he said while putting her on the couch. "Why did you drink?" he asked. Soo-ah looked at him and smiled sadly, "I miss her! I miss her so much! I don't want her to leave me." she said while her eyes started to get teary and she hugged him. Suga's eyebrows furrowed, "Who?" Jin asked softly, but she she didn't answered. He looked down to see her sleeping soundly. He looked at the others who had the same expression as his. "She was hungry and now she is sleeping." he said and chuckled. He picked her up and took her to her room. Suga was deep in thoughts when Jisso said-"Suga, go and sleep you have an early morning flight." Suga nodded and said-"Okay noona."

Soo-ah was sweating badly, tears were streaming down her face. She clutched on the sheets tightly, she couldn't breath and felt like someone was choking her. The amount of people she killed and the people who died because of her were like a weight on her. She had nightmares about it, and her mom. Whom she loved dearly, she had hallucinations coz of her PTSD. And her alcohol addiction made it worse as it felt real to her. Suddenly, she felt warmth. She leaned towards it.

"Hey, It's okay."

"Everything is alright."

"You are safe."

Jungkook layed beside her, pulling her in his embrace. He whispered soothing words and rubbed her back to provide warmth. He kissed her forehead and drifted to sleep. 

"Sweet dreams bunny."