Chapter-69

"What!" Vincenzo looked at them in disbelief, "You heard us. Now help us." Jin said. The latter scoffed and said-"What made you think that I will be the one helping you after what you did." he said while his eyes boring there skulls. "It was a mis-understanding okay! And we are sorry." Jennie said. "Do hell with your sorry!" he said angrily. His eyes were dark and burning. "Come near her again and I myself will kill you all." he said. "You have no right to say that about our sister!" Namjoon said, his eyes glaring at Vincenzo. "We know that we made a mistake but we are not willing to let that mistake control us! We will get her back." Namjoon said with determination. The siblings were about to give up when Vincenzo said-"Morning 05:00 AM, the first thing she does here is practice Wushu." Namjoon's eyes lit up at the mention of game, "She knows Wushu?" he asked with a smile. Vincenzo nodded his head and said-"If you wanna get her attention then challenge her and if your plans somehow gets into her acknowledgement then plz don't take my name." he whined. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Soo-ah naturally woke up at 04:30 and did her morning routine.

 She went to the lake deck and did some stretching while waiting for Vincenzo, the lake looked beautiful with the sunrise view

(The wooden deck is where she is)

The latter joined and the two begin the Wushu combat, Vincenzo was a black belt in Karate and a gold medalist in boxing, he was selected for the Olympics but he backed out. Soo-ah is a national level champion in boxing and Wushu. The two were busy in combat when she didn't notice that the siblings except Suga where watching them. Namjoon started walk towards Soo-ah, her back was facing him when Vincenzo backed off, the latter made a move from back but Soo-ah blocked his attack and pushed him back. "Wth!!" she said. Namjoon looked at her and said-"Didn't knew you played Wushu." The girl rolled her eyes and ignored his statement and turned to Vincenzo, "Continue." she said. Vincenzo started to act like he is in immense pain, "Ah! My leg is paining so much Soo-ah!!" he groaned in pain and clutched his right leg. She squinted her eyes and said-"Out of nowhere?" "Ani, yesterday few stupid teenagers tried to fight me." he said while glaring at Vminkook. That's when she noticed there 'deformities'.