Chapter-51

So, for the starters I was just thinking about writing "The depressed idol" and since few of you guys actually voted for the chapter, I'll take that as a yes! It's out already, check it out...

Author's POV-

Mr. Kim smiled widely at the trio, Soo-ah was between Namjoon and Vincenzo the latter using her as a shield to protect himself from the giant man. "YAH! WHEN DID I EVER BULLY YOU!" he shrieked. She looked at him like an innocent puppy, Vincenzo was over the moon coz of her change for betterment do he continued to play along. He looked at her in disbelief, "Don't come near my sister you disgusting rat" Jin joined in, Soo-ah stuck her tongue out to Vincenzo and hugged Jin who was towering her. He hugged her back and snorted where as Vincenzo looked at him like he snatched his favorite candy, "Ladies and gentlemen's may I have your attention please" the MC said ruining the family moment. "The ball is about to began in few minutes as our host is a bit behind schedule so enjoy yourself un till then" he said with a chuckle. 

'Our men's are present at the party, don't worry your family is safe'-Jaebum. She sighed in relief and went to the Cruise's deck for some fresh air.

Soo-ah was facing the silent sea, the deck was empty as all of the guests were at the party, "Beautiful, isn't it?" she head and turned to see Suga

Soo-ah was facing the silent sea, the deck was empty as all of the guests were at the party, "Beautiful, isn't it?" she head and turned to see Suga. She smiled lightly and nodded while turning back  to the ocean. "How is your nightmare disorder?" he asks, Soo-ah looked at him wide eye. No one knows about her nightmare disorder, not even Mr. Kim and Vincenzo, "H-how do you know?" she asked, he smiled sadly and said-"You don't answer a question with a question sweet heart." She sighed heavily and said-"Haven't got any since last week." she said and he nodded. "You didn't told this to Vincenzo, right?" she asked while looking down at the waves. "No" he replied while looking at the night sky.

"Oppa?" he hummed in response, "How do you know that I have nightmare disorder?" she asked. He chuckled and replied-"Coz I suffered from it too." Soo-ah froze on her place, she looked at him in disbelief. "Well, not anymore." he continued. She nodded and looked back at the sea, many questions were lurking around her brain but she didn't want him to feel uncomfortable around her so she kept quiet. "You know Soo-ah, I know all about you but you don't so why not now?" he said while sitting on the deck. She nodded her head and followed the suit and sat on the ground with him. Suga put his coat around Soo-ah and they sat there comfortably. She was looking at him with her curious eyes and he was looking at the night view. 

"Lee Haneuel is not my real mother." he said. Soo-ah was shocked as hell but listened nontheless. "None of us are her real kids, we are adopted. And none of us are blood related accept Tae, Jin hyung and Namjoon. And Jimin and Rose." he said, "Then why did you introduced each other as twins?" she asked. He smiled fondly and said-"We do that coz we are closest to that person, it' not like we aren't less close to anyone else but you see, like Jin hyung and Jisso Noona, they are more alike and parental figure. Same goes to the others, they have each other. Except me." he said while smiling sadly. "We have this soul twin tradition you know, Namjoon and Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung, Jennie and Rose, Lisa and Jungkook. They had there story engraved, in which the other soul twin helped them overcome the fear. And even me, if Hoseok wasn't there, I wouldn't have been alive. My nightmares were taking the worst of me and I attempted suicide." Soo-ah looked at him wide eyes. "He saved me. My siblings, my world, my family. I love them." he said while smiling through tears. Soo-ah smiled sadly, "And now you are a part of it. We protect each other through everything, and never give up on each other." Suga said while directly looking into Soo-ah's eyes. Her eyes turned glossy and she broke the eye contact. "We don't hide tears in this family Soo-ah." he said and gently put her head on his shoulder. She smiled widely and nodded, "How did you guys met?" she asked like a curious kid. 

"After I ran away from my abusive parents, I started living on streets and started working at a pet store. I didn't had enough money to live somewhere so I lived in an alley. One day I saw an injured man running away and few others following him behind. They were fighting and I got scared when they took out knives and attacked the injured man. By instincts I ran towards him and pushed him away, by the time he regained himself. I took the injured man and ran away. Do you know who it was?" he said. "Lee Taeyong, Eomma's first husband, a mafia leader." he said. Soo-ah looked at him with wide eyes. "I had no idea." she whispered. "Neither did mom, she still don't know and we are more than willing to take this secret to our grave."   "He brought us together and gave us a new life. And I'm glad he did."