Chapter-57

The day passed in blur with family and Dongwook left with Shin and Mrs. Kim. It was a school day, the others were fresh and calm accept Vincenzo and Soo-ah. They had mission the other night and were badly injured and tired but they knew they have to put up with everyone. Soo-ah was driving with Jimin and Taehyung, the two were jamming to the country music which quite annoyed but she didn't said anything. Her head was pounding due to the lack of sleep and stress.

As soon as the car stopped, she got out of it and went inside as the loud noise was just making it worst

As soon as the car stopped, she got out of it and went inside as the loud noise was just making it worst. She speed walked towards her class, the siblings were confused by her actions. She sat at her usual seat and massaged her temples. Vincenzo was in the university section, he was beaten up too. The class was nerve wrecking, and now it was audition time, naturally Soo-ah was the judge with Jin and another senior year girl. The audition was going horrible as most of them came to flirt with Jin and Soo-ah, it was so bad that now she was loosing her cool.

The next person who came just made her headache worst, Cha Eunwoo. There was no doubt that he came to impress Soo-ah but he had a thing for Singing and Soo-ah knew it. However, she didn't knew that most of his songs were about her. He looked directly at her and smiled, he started to sing his song.

Soo-ah liked his voice, "The three judges looked at each other and Jin said-"Great work Eunwoo, you can wait for the results outside." Eunwoo nodded while looking at Soo-ah. The audition went on and by the end Soo-ah had a massive head ache. She walked towards the cafeteria with Jin, as soon as she entered she met with Irene and the two sat with the others. Soo-ah sipped on her strong coffee which she hated whereas Vincenzo was enjoying his. He was fine by now as he had a two hours nap when the audition was going on. Jin and Soo-ah were shortlisting the contestants. They came up with there list and sighed in contend.

Jimin
Jungkook
Taehyung
Rose
Jisso
Eunwoo
Jason
Suga

"So, when are we gonna start practice?" he asked. "Maybe tomorrow?" she said and the older nodded. Vincenzo looked up from his phone and smiled while looking at Soo-ah and said-"Hello love." The siblings snapped at him except Lisa and Tae and gave him a death glare. "What? Why can't I call my girlfriend love?" he said with a smile.

 "What? Why can't I call my girlfriend love?" he said with a smile