Chapter-71

Soo-ah, Vincenzo and Black blood where all in the meeting room together. After the commotion in the cafe, Namjoon and Hobi dragged her back to mansion for a complete explanation. So here they are now in Black blood's meeting room.

"So you are saying that Phoenix is basically obsessed with Soo-ah?" Jungkook asked

"So you are saying that Phoenix is basically obsessed with Soo-ah?" Jungkook asked. Soo-ah rolled her eyes and said-"It's his way of playing with his agents, nothing new." Jisso sighed and rubbed her temples, "This is really complicating." she said. "Soo-ah?" Suga said, she looked at him with her questioning gaze. "What's in your mind?" he asked. She smirked and said-"I miss him.." she took out her phone and called the number which Phoenix use to call her. The siblings get alarmed and looked at her as if she had grown horns. 

"This number does not exist." the caller beeped, they sighed in relief when Lisa said-"Of-course he wouldn't keep the number active." Soo-ah laughed at her and pointed towards her phone, which started to indicate that she is having a call. 

She smirked and picked up the call, "Hello Old man.. " she said with a smirk. "You bitch! You will pay for what you did like I said." he growled. "You know your voice is really young to be of a man in his fifty's." she said, "Careful sweetheart, looks like your falling in love." he said and laughed. Vincenzo rolled his eyes, "old man you are crossing the line." she said with a smirk. "You know you didn't called me after I gave you a gift so I just called you back. Tell me how was it?" she said darkly. "Pretty impressive I must say." the other line answered. "You know you are the only agent so far who was able to do a damage this big to me." "Woah! Careful old man, loos like your falling in love." she  said with a smirk. Suga and Vincenzo chuckled listening to her. "Remember this Phoenix! Snap me once I will give you five times of it.. " she said in a dark tone and hung up. 

-----------------------------------------

The siblings where having Dinner at the mansion, the atmosphere was quiet awkward for the others except Soo-ah. She was having her dinner with peace when a maid came and said-"Miss, Mr. Choi is here with some files." She nodded and said-"Send him here." Mr. Choi came in and said-"Hello kids, sorry it's a bit late but Miss Kim I need your signature." BTS and Black Pink smiled at him and Soo-ah said-"Mr. Choi, you can keep the file in the living. I'll hand it over to you tomorrow." Mr. Choi nodded and went away. 

She left the table, Jin sighed looking at her. She wasn't having proper meal since the incident. Jin felt his heart ache seeing her like this, but he knew he lost his place in her heart the moment he threw harsh accusation when he was the one who promised to protect her. 

Soo-ah was in her room working like always when someone knocked on the door, she was too engrossed in her work that she didn't even bothered to look up

Soo-ah was in her room working like always when someone knocked on the door, she was too engrossed in her work that she didn't even bothered to look up. "Who is it?" she said her eyes not leaving the laptop screen, she clearly looked worn out. Jin was just staring at her, after a moment of silence Soo-ah looked up to see him still staring at her. "What do you want?" she asked, eyes still focused on screen. 

"Yah! Son Soo-ah! Is this what I taught you! Dis-respecting your older brother." a voice boomed out but only Soo-ah heard it, it was none other than Yejin or her hallucination. She snapped her towards her direction, she was standing next to Jin. "You didn't ate anything, is something wrong?" he asked. Soo-ah looked at him blankly and said-"I didn't felt like eating." Jin sighed and was about to go when Soo-ah coughed a bit, she went back to her work but Jin put his hand on her fore head. "Soo-ah! You are burning!" he said and picked her up. He laid her on the bed and pulled the blanket to cover her body. "Wait I'll be right back sweetheart." He ran out of the room, Soo-ah snuggled more to the blanket while looking at the hallucination. 

"Why are you here all the time?" she asked with sad eyes, "You just keep reminding me that she is gone." Yejin smiled and said-"She was never gone, she was always here by you my princess." "Plz don't leave me again." she mumbled against her pillow as tears came down her cheek but she wiped it stubbornly. "Never!" Yejin whispered and kissed her forehead. 

Jin came back with a bowl of cold water and a panicked Jisso, Soo-ah looked at them with half open eyes. She felt dizzy coz of fever and no sleep, she didn't even had a nap coz of her nightmares that she was scared of. Jin put the cold towel on her forehead and Jisso sat on the other side of bed rubbing circles on her hand to give her comfort. The two sat there the whole time, the other siblings where in there company to get some work done.                      

Sol-ah was having a peaceful nap, Jisso was roaming around her room looking for Caramel. The latter was near her desk, sleeping peacefully. Jisso smiled looking at the cute cat, she was about to go back when she saw something that stopped her in her tracks. Her phone was ringing with texts, it was all work related. The employees were working hard foe the sake of the company, same goes with Mr. Kim and Soo-ah. The Kim's were having a hard time to get everything on track after the blast but it was easier said then done. Jisso saw few blue-prints of the new company building, she was quite impressed by her work.