Chapter-13

Soo-ah was sitting silently looking out of the car's window whereas Vincenzo was driving. Soo-ah told him everything about how she met Shin and that she adopted her as her legal guardian and they both went silent. He broke the silence and said-

Vincenzo-"It's the time Soo-ah, the case is re-opening" as he said her eyes widen and she looked at him in utter shock but it was soon replaced with a sadistic smirk. It even creeped Vincenzo out.

Soo-ah-"It's time to play with the player" she said and smirked.

Vincenzo-"But Jaebum has asked for your special training sessions. " he said.

Soo-ah-"That won't be a problem." He just sighed deeply and continued driving inside the dense forest. They came across a diversion which was signed Government Residential.

They drove where the sign pointed and they came across a base which was heavily guarded with army mans, as soon as the soldier saw Soo-ah and Vincenzo they saluted and opened the gates and let them in.

Both of them got out of the car and walked inside the base, they were met with a man in in his late 20s, Jaebum. As soon as he saw Soo-ah he smiled a little and said-"Welcome back, Agent Moon"

Agent Moon aka Soo-ah has been working as a black agent for the country since she was 12, she was trained hard. It all started after her mother's death, she was a red agent and died while she was on a mission and the mission was closed after her death. But Soo-ah knew something was up, she was devastated after her mother's age. After few years she started put the missing pieces together to her mother's death. She broke into the security system and took all her mother's information, she hacked the government cyber fire wall.

They tracked her and got to know that she was a mere kid, they interrogated her and her mind tactics and hacking skill impressed the officials, also her mother was one of the most respected and known agent. They trained her and made her a black agent. Mr. Kim know this also Mrs. Lee, but not her step siblings. Mrs. Lee was informed as Soo-ah thinks that it's her right to know in what things she is getting into.

Mr. Kim was against this but he somehow got convinced by the officials that she will only be sent to special missions, she can live with her father the rest of the time apart from training. She has been an ace to the government, uncountable successful missions was on her head like a crown with eyes of hawk, she has all the info about who her siblings are but she didn't say anything. She met Vincenzo on a mission, he was saved by Soo-ah as she took a bullet for him. Since that day Vincenzo found her ultimate best friend, they have been the power duo for as long as they can think. The agency was utterly impressed with both of there agents. Vincenzo was shocked to see Mr. Kim's only daughter working as a black agent.

Soo-ah also kept track on the case her mom died, she have been trailing through every piece of information she could get with him. And since then she have been investigating this case and now finally it's officially reopening  "MISSION RED DAWN" .

Jaebum-"Hope you are fine"

Soo-ah-"When does the meeting start?" she said ignoring his question. Jaebum smiled at her usual cold reaction.

Jaebum-"In about 15mins" she walked past him into the meeting room. The two mans were left behind talking about training sessions and other details where as Soo-ah sat on her chair and scrolled through her phone.

 The two mans were left behind talking about training sessions and other details where as Soo-ah sat on her chair and scrolled through her phone

The base was lavishing and luxurious as the country's top agent were recruited here. Jaebum and Vincenzo walked into the meeting room with the other officials and Vincenzo took a seat next to Soo-ah who was looking straight with a blank gaze.

Jaebum-"Welcome everyone, this meeting is to discuss our next mission which is in priority of our agency. This case is re-opening as agents are reporting missing again. Agent Moon and Agent Night you two would be leading the mission." he said eyeing Soo-ah.

Jaebum-"So, you two can have the information file of all the agents that went missing and whose body we found dead, all the record would be handed over. You two will be having your training sessions regularly specially you Agent Moon." he said sternly and she just nodded.

Jaebum-"You two will be sharing the past information to the present authorities" he said and gestured them to come forward. The duo stood up and went towards the front desk, Soo-ah connected the flash drive to the monitor and started explaining.

Soo-ah-"Red Dawn, a private mission under the survelliance of President himself. There have been reporting complaints of human trafficking and kidnapping across the country on a massive scale. Not that it's not normal but deporting of illegal arms have been seen across the coast from past many years also death of the late Kang Lee, our former president has been all linked with this one masked men who has been ruling both the under world mafia and government." she said flashing pictures of port ships and pic of the late president. Vincenzo continued to explain his part

Vincenzo-"Nearly, 43 black agents and 27 red agents have went missing or dead in past 15 years yet the culprit haven't been found. The last agent who worked on this case w-was a red agent, Agent Sky (Soo-ah's mother)" he eyed Soo-ah and continued "We found her dead body after 3 months from the date she went missing. This man has been weakening the system and sitting on a throne of dead bodies. The amount of people he has been traficated is unknown. He has more than 50 brothels and clubs. Many malls and a super deluxe 5-star hotel 'Hotel Del-luna'. We found out about his one of the hidden camps from where he deports."

Agent X-"How do you two have this much amount of info in such a short period of time" an agent questioned.

Soo-ah-"We aren't the best agents of the agency for no reason" she said cockily and Vincenzo smirked. The agent felt embarassed and kept quiet.

Officials-"Well I'm impressed like always Agent Moon and Night, when are you gonna start the investigation?" he asked.

Vincenzo-"Tomorrow, we will be using our business life identities, as we have a hunch that the man's claws are tight among it. We will be signing up as the new partnership with Del-luna and I'm sure it will be leading us to the man" he said and smirked.

Hey fellas, well a new update is hear. And one thing to be cleared is Vincenzo is in his early 20s for this ff. And his agent name is Agent Night. Hope you liked the story keep reading to find out. And the man's name will be phoenix.