Chapter-25

The girls and I where walking inside the mall with Shin scooped up in Jennie's arm.

We entered one of the kids store to get some clothes for Shin. Black Pink kept bustling around the shop, the three youngest were running around and Jisso was acting like typical mom helping them not to get into trouble.

Soo-ah called someone

??-"Hello Miss Kim. How may I help you?" 

Soo-ah-"Mr. Choi, I want you to keep father out of the news which has been going around" (Mr. Choi is Mr. Kim's PA)

Mr. Choi-"Okay Miss Kim"

Soo-ah ended the call and took a deep breathe. She looked at her home screen and admired it (picture of her and Vincenzo) her lips curled up in small smile.

 Shin-"Unnie!! I don't want thisssssss" she heard Shin whinning.

The girls took all of there things and sat down in a cafe. Black Pink kept talking with Shin but Soo-ah kept quiet. She has been thinking about this whole marriage thing.

Soo-ah's POV-

Tomorrow is the public announcement party and I have no idea what to do, It's not like I don't want this marriage to happen. But reopening of 'Red Dawn' has just made things worse..
Things might get out of hand and I can't risk anyone's life to create more drama.

I was in my thoughts when suddenly

Bang

Everyone started to panick, I looked around to see many men in black outfit with guns are walking towards us. My eyes widened, I need to get every one out.

Soo-ah-"Take Shin with you guys and stay hidden, don't try to escape or you will end up dead" I said and ran away. I can hear Jisso's voice calling for me but I have to get every one out.

I ran towards one of the armed men and knocked him out by kicking his stomach to which he crotched down and I kicked his face pretty hard. After kicking him for one last time I walked towards another man who was coming towards me with a knife, I kicked his knife away and punched him on the face. And with a final round house kick he blacked out.

I panted heavily and jogged towards the other side to see the situation, while I was walking towards the other exit I heard muffled cries coming from inside the store. There were people still here hiding, we need back up.

Jisso's POV-

Jisso-"Soo-ah! Soo-ah! SOO-AH!!!" I kept shouting for her hoping she would comeback but she ran out of the place. Rose took Shin in her arms, the little girl was clearly panicking coz of the sound of bullet. I signalled Rose to keep her eyes shut coz we might have to use our guns.

We walked inside a clothing store and covered ourself with piles of clothes. I reached out for my phone and called Jimin.

Jisso-"Cmon Jimin pick up the damn call" I hissed. Jennie kept patting my back to calm my panick but I won't be un till I see Soo-ah safe.

Jimin-"Hello?" 

Jisso-"Jimin we are in xxx mall we need back up, some one has attacked us" I said.

??-"Did you hear that?"

??-"Looks like some one is here" my phone slipped from my hand and a hand yanked me away and jerked me out.

??-"Look who do we have here!!"

??-"The mighty black blood" he mocked, I clutched my gun and aimed but,

??-"Try to outsmart me and watch us kill your little sister" he said pointing gun at Lisa.

Jennie-"Let her go you bastard" she snarled at the man, but in return he threw a punch at her. I tried to get to her but the man behind me held me tightly, hands clasped behind my back. I was busy fiddling in his grip when a figure came behind the man who punched Jennie. In a blink the man dropped on the floor and every one was alerted, but no one was there.

3 bullets rung out in the air and all the men's dropped at the floor, we turned to see Soo-ah pointing a gun. I sighed in relief at sight of her safe, at this moment I don't even care she killed some one. I'll take care of everything, as long as everyone is safe.

Soo-ah-"Let's go every one out now!" she said firmly.

Jennie-"After we get home you have some explaining to do" she said while eyeing Soo-ah.

Soo-ah-"Well you do too!" she backfired.

Jisso-"Enough of you two bickering we need to get out of here! Now!" as I said that Soo-ah nodded her head and lead the way.

Soo-ah-"We can get out now as most of the men who came to attack us are either injured or dead and as far as I know they wouldn't come in broad day light with just one pack, they must have a back up planned so we need to leave." she said.

Lisa-"How do you know so much about this stuff?" she said eyeing suspiciously to her.

Soo-ah-"While passing through a beaten up guy, his phone popped up with a message that took my attention that if he didn't called back in next 1 min they would send back up"

Lisa-"Well than you can have just called him"

Soo-ah-"Great deal Einstein but his phone has passcode also where the hell does my voice sounds like a man to you" she said. I guess this is the longest she had talked to us.
The door flung open to the parking area and we walked towards our car.

Soo-ah-"Get inside the car every one fast" she hissed.

We got inside the car and started to drive through the exit, un till we heard bullets fired on our car.

Soo-ah-"Don't worry the car is bullet proof" she said. Suddenly, my phone rang and that's when it striked me,

Jimin is here.

MAFIA STEP SIBLINGS (BANGPINK)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara