Chapter-34

Soo-ah cried herself to sleep in Suga's embrace, when he felt her weight completely on him he looked down and saw her sleeping. He smiled softly and pecked her forehead. He carried her bridal style inside the living room.

He saw Vincenzo sitting on the chair, he was in deep thoughts when his attention went to Soo-ah who was sleeping in Suga's arms

He saw Vincenzo sitting on the chair, he was in deep thoughts when his attention went to Soo-ah who was sleeping in Suga's arms. He smiled softly and went towards and took her.

Vincenzo-"I'll tug her in bed, you can have some coffee if you want" he said and Suga nodded his head and walked towards kitchen.

He took her to the bedroom and placed her gently on the bed, he caressed her hairs while smiling softly. Vincenzo gave a peck on her cheek and left the room.

He saw Suga drinking coffee and looking out of the window

He saw Suga drinking coffee and looking out of the window. He walked towards him and stood next to him.

Suga-"Thanks for the coffee" Vincenzo hummed in response still looking at at night sky and the silent forest.

Suga-"Are you too-?

Vincenzo-"A black agent? Yeah" he said.

Suga-"Hm" he sighed heavily and said, "Does she know we that we a-are Mafia?" not sure why he did, but he knew that if they were agents and working against Phoenix they do know that they were mafia too.

Vincenzo-"Yeah, she does. Since the start but it's not like she cared of you guys being mafia but the agency did." Yoongi looked at him and said-"She could have blown us up easily, but she didn't. And you're telling me she didn't cared if we were mafia. She helped Jimin to get out of the mall when they were ambushed, got everyone safe but she didn't care!?" he growled.

Vincenzo-"I didn't mean it that way! She does care about you guys although she doesn't show her affection, when I say she don't care that means she don't care if you guys are mafia or not!!!"

Suga sighed relief that she doesn't hate them for the path they choosed or looked down at them with hateful gaze. He would never be able to bare her hate as he already felt warm and soft for her which only started to grew when he saw her broken, insecure self.

Vincenzo-"There is something more I need to tell you" he said seriously. Suga looked at him and nodded his head asking him to continue what he is saying.

"She is suffering from post traumatic stress disorder" he said and Suga's eyes went wide.
"Whenever she sees something or hear something that trigger her, she goes into full rampage mode. Her darkness starts to consume her, only few people can snap her at that moment. She is sick." Suga was frozen on his place, her past was already a lot for him to consume and now her disorder. Vincenzo looked at him and read his expressions that it would take time time to take it all in.

Vincenzo patted his shoulders and gave an encouraging smile. They got back to there room, there were only two room so they decided that they can share the room as it has two beds.

Soo-ah's POV-

I woke up due to the sunlight that striked inside my room through the canopy of trees and straight through the glass slab at the wall

I woke up due to the sunlight that striked inside my room through the canopy of trees and straight through the glass slab at the wall. It was so calming and after a long time I felt this light hearted but yesterday's memories flashed me a thunder. I told him everything, but not sure why I did. I felt myself breaking my 'I can handle my own shit' bubble for a night. 

I was lying aimlessly on the bed looking through the glass slab, it was peaceful. I always wanted a quite life like this. This was literally my dream house, but sadly I can't live here. Maybe after everything ended.

My thoughts got cut-off by Vincenzo's unannounced entrance without knocking, one of his usual habits that I got used to , I rolled my eyes and pulled the duet to my face.

Vincenzo-"Good morning to you too" he chirped mockingly, an unknown smile crept on my face just by listening to his voice. But it soon ended up grumpily coz he jumped on me and strangled me in a hug. 

Soo-ah-"Let go me!!" I said grumpily but he just gave me a smug smile. I gave him a death glare and fiddled in his grip. But it went to no vail. We were shouting mindlessly at each other but a growl came from the door. We turned our head in unison to see Suga more Grumpier than me, he gave both of us a deadly glare and we gulped.

Suga-"Don't you dare disturb me while I'm sleeping and let go of my sister! SONG JOONG-KI!!!!!" he yelled and pounced on him. They both ran after each other leaving me dumbfounded unless a small smile crept over me.

Time Skip-

The trio sat in Vincenzo's car as they decided to leave Soo-ah's car here as she said she wouldn't need it much which was an excused btw to drive with him. They were sitting in complete silence although it wasn't awkward. Vincenzo was driving and Soo-ah sat at the passenger seat, Suga was napping in the back seat. The two were taking secret glances at each other and this didn't go unnoticed by Suga.

Suga-"Ahhhhh!! will you two stop eye-fucking each other!?" he groaned and both of our head shot at his direction and our eyes wide. He just gave an unbothered look.

Soo-ah-"WTF!!!" I exclaimed. Suga gave me a shrug and said-"It's true". Okay now it was awkward as fuck.

Vincenzo-"I would say more admiring then anything" he said and shrugged.

Suga-"Anything that helps you to sleep at night buddy" he said cockily.

Vincenzo-"Your sister does" he said and smirked but Suga just scowled at him. I was red and couldn't help but laugh a little.