Chapter-48

Soo-ah's POV-

My blood ran cold when I saw the initial on the note, P? As in Phoenix? No it can't be, how did he even find out that where we are.. Then again only he can do this, he has way to many connections.. no one can do this other then him. I quickly went through the box to make sure there wasn't anything else just in case. I locked my room and sprinted towards Vincenzo's room, he has to know about it. I knocked at door impatiently, soon enough he opened the door and his eyes went wide a but clearly not expecting me or maybe didn't want to expect me.

"Vincenzo, I fou-" he cut me off harshly and said-"Just. Leave." his voice was cold and his glare burning my soul was hurting me to core. I restrained myself and said-"I'm here for the case, I think I found a lead." I said coldly. He let out a humor-less chuckle, "and her I was a fool to think you would actually care". "What is wrong with you Song Joong Ki?! What have I done that you aren't even caring!?" I said as my eyes hooded with tears, I was holding his shirt's collar harshly. "I don't understand your sudden hatred towards to me!! You made me open up to you and rely on you through everything and now you're just snatching it away! Why!!?" I yelled while tears streaming down my face. "Don't you dare say that I hate you!" he growled, I was taken a back by his sudden snapping. He harshly tucked me closer to him and my breath hitched, our noses brushed against each other. I sharply inhaled due to the sudden closeness. 

"Why!?" he said softly, I met with his deep eyes staring down at me. "What?" I asked, "Why do it has to be him!?" his voice failed to hide his sadness, I have never seen him this vulnerable ever. "Who, Vincenzo?" I asked being clueless, he smiled a bit and said bitterly-"Your boyfriend" My brows furrowed in confusion, "I heard everything, Eunwoo right?" he said, tears gathered in his eyes too. I looked at him in disbelief, anger started to build in. "Mr. Perfect or your so called crush finally proposed you! Congrats!" he said as tears slipped from his eyes, turning his back on me. I turned him around and linked our forehead together resting it to give him comfort, "I turned him down! I don't love HIM" I said through gritted teeth. He froze on his place, "I don't love him!" I said softly while tears made it's way down. I backed away and said-"It was never him Vincenzo, never" and ran away to my room.

Author's POV-

Vincenzo stood there frozen, his world stopped. 'I did the biggest mistake of my life' he thought and ran to where she left. Soo-ah was making her way towards her room when a hand slipped to her arms and turned her around. Her body slammed to him, "What do you mean that you turned him down!?" he asked with a glint of hope. She looked at him with tears in her eyes and said-"It means that you are an idiot!" she snapped and walked away while crying. He blinked his eyes dumbfounded. Soo-ah came in her room and wiped her tears harshly, she looked in mirror. Her eyes were red from crying, she washed her face with cold water and sighed heavily. "Coz it was always you!" she said and punched the mirror.

 "Soo-ah! What was that noise!? You okay?" A voice boomed from her room, Namjoon. He came to call her for lunch. He knocked on her bathroom door, she sighed and replied-"Y-yeah, just a minute" she gathered herself and came out of the room. "Woah! You look like a mess." Namjoon said seeing her slight wet hairs sticked in her face and swollen eyes. "Thanks" she said and rolled her eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked seriously, "Nothing that I can't handle." she said with a straight face and walked out. Namjoon rolled his eyes and walked out while locking the door, he came back to the dine in.

 Namjoon rolled his eyes and walked out while locking the door, he came back to the dine in

Soo-ah ignored Vincenzo and called Suga over, he narrowed his eyes and walked towards her. "There is a Ball dance tonight in the Cruise, take care of Shin and everyone. Don't let them out of your site and be safe. It's gonna be an eventful night." she told him. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I got a threat package about tonight's Ball, keep an eye just in case." he nodded and sat down with her. They were having there lunch silently when Soo-ah felt eyes on her, she looked up to see Vincenzo looking at her intensively. She avoided him, just then a woman came in view eyeing all the men, literally. Even Dongwook, Mrs. Kim looked like she was about pounce on her and beat her to death, Soo-ah chuckled a bit amusing on her sudden change behaviour. "Hey Everyone, Myself Bethany." she said and bend a little giving a clear view of her plastic face and cleavage. The ladies scrunched up there face in disgust, Mrs. Kim glared at Dongwook who looked everywhere but her. "We are having a family dinner, so could you move your overgrown plastic ass out." Mrs. Kim said calmly and smiled.

The lady rolled her eyes and said-"Shut up old thag, we are talking." Jennie glared at her but couldn't bit back as Mrs. Kim shook her head signing her not to.

 But the moment The lady moved between Namjoon and Vincenzo, "Do you wanna hang out in my room, handsome?" she said seductively and put her one hand on his neck. Soo-ah gripped tighter on her phone, she glared at her intimidating her and scaring the living day light out of her but did not back off. Mrs. Kim and Soo-ah were already planning on killing her, they shared a look with each other and smirked. When she was about to walk further towards them, Mrs. Kim tripped her and she fell, Soo-ah poured her wine glass on her and said-"Sorry, my inside bitch was craving to let her out." she said and smirked. Mrs. Kim smirked wider and said-"Old thag? Me?" Soo-ah looked at her up and down and they said in unison "Nah!"

 Kim smirked wider and said-"Old thag? Me?" Soo-ah looked at her up and down and they said in unison "Nah!"

"My daughter's cat has a better face then your cakey one and you call me an old thag." she mocked. "Don't compare my cute innocent cat with her..... More like Shin's barbie doll." she mocked. "Yah! You bitches!" she raged where as every one was enjoying the scene, Suga smirked proudly and Jimin covered Shin's ears where as she was grinning ear to ear although she was clueless. The lady tried to throw her hands on them but Soo-ah dodged it with out a problem and dislocate her arm as she screamed in pain. Mrs. Kim scrunch her face in annoyance, "Stop screaming you plastic! And don't even try to look at my husband" she said dead serious. Soo-ah threw on the ground and said-"And don't slut around." she captivate herself from saying-"Don't slut around my future husband." she didn't even knew where this jealousy caped on but she didn't give a flying fuck. Mrs. Kim and Soo-ah smirked and sat on there seats proudly where as the others present in the dine in clapped there hands at the mother-daughter duo.