Chapter-17

Soo-ah was driving her car towards Vincenzo's company with Suga and Hobi. Suga was sitting on the passenger seat where as Hobi was at the back seat.

Soo-ah-"Why am I doing this again?" she asked.

Suga-"Coz you owe me" he said smirking, Soo-ah glared him and Hobi just chuckled.

Flashback-

The siblings where back at home, and were having lunch with Shin

The siblings where back at home, and were having lunch with Shin. She was eating silently with a sad pout. Soo-ah sighed heavily and said-"Shin I'm sorry okay? We'll go together some other time" she said. The thing is Shin wanted to spend time with Soo-ah but due to her work and stress she wasn't able to do so.

Shin-"Unnie it's not your fault, but you didn't even slept last night" she said worriedly.

Suga-"What? But Why?" he asked concerned.

Soo-ah-"I had some work."

Namjoon-"Work is not more important than your health young lady" he said in a serious tone.

Jin-"Soo-ah, you don't even eat properly. You lost your appetite, and now sleepless days can affect more to your health." he said. And you nodded.

Jisso-"Good now after having lunch, take a nap"

Soo-ah-"No, I have to go to the company for the new collabeartions."

Suga-"Just cancel it, you have to take some rest" he said in serious tone.

Soo-ah-"I can't, it's important I have been working on this for 3 days"

Lisa-"Well, you worked too much" she said sassily.

Soo-ah-"3 sleepless nights" she said and the others widened there eyes and looked at Shin, who nodded in agreement.

Jin-"Soo-ah you shouldn't do that it might affect your health badly" he spoke calmly in a concerned tone.

Soo-ah-"Namjoon does it too, then why can't I?" she said coldly. "I'm not weak".

Shin-"UNNIE!!! HE IS ELDER THAN YOU! YOU SHOULD CALL HIM OPPA" Shin burst out all of a sudden startling everyone.

JK-"Remind me not to annoy her anymore" he said to Taehyung who was himself in a cultural shock. Soo-ah just blinked her eyes in dis-belief.

Jin-"Well she is right, we are elder than you" he said nodding his head trying to recover from the shock.

Namjoon-"And for your information, no one said that you are weak. I does that sometimes too but I don't go straight 3 days without sleeping" he said.

Soo-ah was shocked as hell, what was happening today she thought. First with Eunwoo and now with Shin. She sighed deeply before she can say something, her phone rang

"EUNWOO"- it read. Soo-ah froze on her spot.

Shin-"Unnie what happened?" 

Jisso-"Soo-ah u okay?"

Jin was sitting next to her and saw the caller id. His blood boiled, he thought that Eunwoo was troubling Soo-ah.

Lisa-"What happened to her?"

Jennie-"Pick up the call" she said clearly annoyed.

Jin-"No need let it ring" he said coldy.

Soo-ah came back to her sense and mentally slapped her self. She did not listen to him and picked up the call where as Jin glared at her for ignoring him.

Soo-ah-"Hey" she said.

Eunwoo-"Soo-ah where were you? Why did you pick up the call too late, I got worried" he said.

Soo-ah-"Um Uh I was having lunch" she said.

Eunwoo-"Oh-Okay. Um can you meet me at library tomorrow?" he asked.

Soo-ah-"Why?" 

Eunwoo-"Actually, I'm really having a hard time coping up, so I was wondering if you could help me. Just an hour." he said.

Soo-ah-"Um sure Eunwoo" she said.

Eunwoo-"Thank you so much Soo-ah. You're the best, bye see ya" 

Soo-ah's cheeks turned a shade of pink and the girls squealed. Where as the boys except Jin were confused.

Jin-"Soo-ah is he troubling you?" he said in a scary tone where as Soo-ah looked at him confused. where as Black pink where controlling there laugh.

Soo-ah squinted her eyes and said-"Wha- uh no h-he is not troubling me, he just wants to study together" she said.

Shin-"Unnie I saw this in a K drama that a boy calls a girl and ask her if they can study together and they both fall in love" she said where as you choked on air, and black pink burst out laughing. The boys were still confused.

Soo-ah got flustered, she wanted to bury herself 10ft under the ground. But the next thing which was said made there smile diss-appear

Dongwook-"Soo-ah you aren't the chair women just so that you can have some cringe teen age relationship" he said harshly. She had her emotionless face back.

Dongwook-"First you had a relation ship with Jackson and now a new guy, what the hell!" he said.

Everyone looked at Mr. Kim in dis-belief. He just kept glaring at Soo-ah.

Dongwook-"DO YOU GET IT!?" he shouted and Shin flinched badly and hugged Hobi who patted her back, where as the others weren't scared as they were mafia.

Suga-"Dad it's not like that, we weren't talking about it like that, just some K-drama shit! the girls are crazy so they were just blabbering nonsense" he said standing in front of Soo-ah in a protective way, his eyes were shooting daggers at Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim-"What?!" he said confused.

Jin-"And the thing about being responsible, she didn't even slept for straight 3 days completing files and studying them" he said. The maknae line where confused that why where they defending Soo-ah, although they too felt bad for her but shrugged it minding there own business. 

Mr. Kim lowered his eyes and didn't knew what to say. He was a control freak sometimes and her being the obedient daughter she always was said nothing in against. Suga rolled his eyes.

Soo-ah-"Don't worry father, I won't have a relation ship with anyone un till you find a way to control it too , you have my word" she said and left the room.

Soo-ah got ready and came to the living room to see Suga and Hobi completely dressed in suits. You raised your eye brows and they shrugged.

Soo-ah-"Well I'm leaving?" she asked unsure.

Suga-"Yeah we are leaving" he said and grabbed her wrist and started walking towards the car followed by Hobi.

Flashback ends