Chapter-27

Lisa's POV-

As Soo-ah left I turned to Jisso unnie who plopped herself like nothing happened. I heard a scoff from Jennie unnie, she is so mad right now and the boy's noticed the tensed atmosphere and looked towards me and Rose. We looked at each other and nodded telling each other it's best to let it go for now, and Rose moved further to explain the boys and I took Shin who was still traumatized about the whole thing, poor baby.

Author's POV-

Soo-ah jumped into her training outfit and her phone panged with message.

Vincenzo-I'm here.

She walked out of her room and started walking outwards when Jisso called her, she rolled her eyes on her and turned.

Jisso-"Where are you going?" she asked.

Soo-ah just blankly stared at her and walked right past her, Jisso sighed heavily and went inside her room.

She wasn't angry on Jisso but the last thing she expected was something so low as gold digger from her, and she wasn't even at fault. It's them who were supposed  to be at fault. There carelessness leaded to so many casualities that might lead to a black spot in Soo-ah's post. But she was quick enough to clear all the traces and  CCTV clips.

She sat in Vincenzo's car who looked exhausted like always due to work, but he gave his charming smile to Soo-ah and dove away. They had the random talk like always.

The car stopped near the special agents building, they put on there mask and walked inside showing there ID's. They walked inside while holding each other hands, it was normal for them to hold hands while walking coz none of them minded.

They entered the training room and Vincenzo changed his outfit.

Soo-ah began to work out warming up, while waiting for Joong Ki

Soo-ah began to work out warming up, while waiting for Joong Ki. Although she made it clear to herself that she didn't care about Jisso's words or she didn't mean it but nothing seems to work out on the over building rage. She kept punching the bag, un till Vincenzo came and sighed seeing her built up rage coming out. He instantly knew that something happened back at the house.

He walked out just in his track pants, and held the bag which kept pouncing due to the force of her punches

He walked out just in his track pants, and held the bag which kept pouncing due to the force of her punches. Soo-ah sighed and looked up to meet Vincenzo's eyes. Her eyes went wide seeing him shirt less, this was enough to get her flustered and the rage got replaced with butterflies in her stomach. She gulped hard feeling her cheeks getting heated up and ears turning red, she  looked straight in his eyes finding a way not to look at his exposed toned muscular abs.

Although, she was flustered but Vincenzo was not in the mood to notice her state, he was too serious. 

Vincenzo-"What happened?" he asked. Soo-ah looked away and panted.

Soo-ah-"Nothing" she said.

Vincenzo-"Soo-ah you know I don't like it when you lie to me" he said calmly. She sighed heavily and leaned on the wall for support and said,

Soo-ah-"Words stab more than Knife" she said and sadly chuckled. She was drenched in sweat.

Vincenzo looked at her lovingly, he knew exactly what she meant and it was enough for him to know that she was not fine. He took her in his embrace and stroked her hair. 

Soo-ah hugged him back leaning onto him for support and warmth, she didn't care if he was shirtless

Soo-ah hugged him back leaning onto him for support and warmth, she didn't care if he was shirtless. All she saw was love and protection in his arms that she craved for.

Soo-ah knew this that in this entire world, if there is someone who changed her was him. After Soo-ah's mothers death she was a changed person. She hated skin ship and long talks even her father distanced himself from her. She was thrown in a dark pit of nightmares, it was hard time for her. If she looked back from the present she wouldn't just see herself fighting from them, she would also see him by her side. A person who changed her, he made her open up for him. He saw her caring nature despite of the cold ice layer she had on.

He helped her to encage her demons and live for herself. He bought the change she needed, if it wasn't for him she wouldn't have made this far. Her depression was getting cured by him or for him, Soo-ah never wanted him getting trapped because of her darkness. She even tried to push him away but Vincenzo never backed off. He stood there firmly, through every thick and thin.

He saw the beauty in her darkness.