Chapter-22

Vincenzo's POV-

I have been lurking around the entire storage room trying to find any source of information or victims. 
I came across a huddle of people, the victims of this sinful act. There were many womens, girls even kids. My blood boiled at the thought of them getting sold to monsters.

There weren't many people around just 5 of them in all but I need them to step away from the victims, they might harm them. I smirked at the idea that popped in my mind.

I popped out a coin from my pocket and squint it away making a clink sound. It was enough for them to get distracted and two losers start walking towards it. I smirked and went behind one of the three who got left behind and snapped it's neck in a blink.

The light's went out just on time, and it was for a matter of time that I finished the other four.
The people got startled by the sudden invasion but before they could do or say anything, 

Me-"Don't worry I'm here to save you all" that's all I said and in a blink of an eye the back up came, we had back up force ready. All we had to do was make sure the victims were safe and they would arrive to help us to get them out.

As they were getting out I heard Soo-ah's voice in my ear piece,

Soo-ah-"No way I was gonna let this scumbag take my first kiss"

I broke into fits of laughter, Cute.

Me-"How cute agent moon" I teased her and smirked.

Soo-ah-"Get to your work Agent Night" she said.

I was about to say something but I snapped my head back and stopped the knife which could have pierced my skin, there stood his men's. But How?

The cameras were bugged, Soo-ah knocked out Daniel and his mens are at the club. Then who are these people. A fight broke out and they were too many, where Tf!! did the back up go!

After few minutes, almost everyone was on the ground and I was breathing heavily. I was panting heavily but the next second my head met with a cold metal surface and I can feel myself blurring out.

A man hit me in the head pretty bad.

Soo-ah-"Agent Night! Some thing is wrong! Hello do you hear me!!?" I can hear panick in her voice.

Soo-ah-"AGENT NIGHT!! DO YOU HEAR ME!?" she screamed. Sorry Soo-ah, I gulped hard.
But my blood ran cold when I hear another voice.

??-"Let's have some fun Sweet heart"

Soo-ah-"Vincenzo" It all most came out like a whisper. I felt anger gushing out in me, and my conciousness was back with me. I looked at that man and banged him at the wall.

I went on a total rampage mode, I don't give a fuck about anyone or anything except her

There were men through out the hallway, I fought with each one of them.