Chapter-64

Jisso barged inside the infirmary, Ji Hoon pointed his gun at her and said-"Get out before I do something." Jisso looked at him and said-"I know how to treat her, let me help." Without waiting for his reply she went towards her and looked at her wound. "How is she still alive?" she said, "Her heart in on the right side, she is a special case." the guy who was treating her informed her. She nodded her head and took a pair of tweezers and started to help him to get the bullet out. "We don't have any more Morphine, I think she we have to perform the surgery without it." the guy said. Jisso looked at her in horror, "Omg no! She won't be able to take it." she whispered. A painful scream was heard in the mansion, scaring everyone. The maids were crying badly listening to her scream, everyone felt chills when they heard her scream. The siblings were distorted, they wanted to stop the voice but they couldn't. They were all in there room alone, crying, fighting and just blank. 

Another shrill scream was heard when they came close to her heart. Her eyes were teared and it clearly showed that she was in pain, Jisso was already tearing apart. Soo-ah' heart rate decreased as her scream died down, she felt miserable. "We are loosing her." Jisso shouted. Her hand fell on either side of the bed, her eyes were nearly closed when she heard a voice distracting her from her terrible nightmares. 

"Soo-ah, you are fighter!" she opened her bloodshot eyes and looked towards the voice, there stood Son Yejin, she had a firm look on her face. "You are my daughter! Son Yejin's daughter! Don't let this half inch bullet defeat you! Get up and fight that monster!" she said. Soo-ah nodded her head, she was again hallucinating. But it still gave her hope, a reminder that she still have a work unfinished. 

Her breath lacked, they connected her face to oxygen mask and continued there work. She was fiddling in pain, her hand was shaking but soon someone held it. She looked at that person to be met with a smiling Son Yejin, "My beautiful daughters." she said while looking at her and Jisso. Soo-ah smiled at her mother and gripped her hand tighter when she was engulfed with darkness. 

Namjoon held her hand tightly, it was him in reality whom she mistaked as her dead mother. He was sitting while holding her hands tightly whereas Jisso  finally removed the bullet. She sighed in relief and stitched her wound back, "It will still pain her, we need medication." the other guy said to Ji Hoon. "From where are we supposed to get medication from?" he yelled and grabbed his har in frustration. Before anyone can say anything, someone burst inside the room while breathing heavily and teary eyes. It was none other than Min Yoongi, one of the maids that he hired to take care of Soo-ah and her medicines since he can't tell anyone else about her medical condition had called him and told him about everything and the mishap. He left his everything and came back before his siblings would do something that they will regret, but it looked like he was late. He dropped on his knees and looked at her fragile figure that looked life-less. Her face was wounded badly, he caressed her face which was covered with oxygen mask. "Namjoon, go and call the others in the living room. I have to say something." he said coldly. The younger nodded and left with Jisso, Suga was alone with her.

"I'm sorry tiger, I failed you." he said as the tears slipped from his cold eyes. "I-I'm s-sorry! D-don't leave O-oppa." he was truly miserable. This was the first time he was in such a pain, "S-Soo-ah I-I wanted to a-ask you something y-you know. I w-went to J-Japan right? I c-came across a beautiful butterfly necklace. I-It reminded me o-of y-you." he said between the hiccups and sniffles. "I b-bought it f-for you." 

"You k-know I wanted t-to ask i-if you w-wanted to b-be m-my S-soul t-twin." he cried even harder and dropped the necklace in her hands. "P-plz don't l-leave O-oppa." he said and clasped the necklace on her neck. 

Suga made his way out towards the living room, his eyes were cold and ruthless

Suga made his way out towards the living room, his eyes were cold and ruthless. His heels clicked in the hallway, making the agents shiver in fear. He was looking like a blood lust monster looking for a prey, his eyes were hooded and dark. He came inside the living room to see all of his siblings sitting there, "Who was it?" he asked. Suga dragged a chair to where Soo-ah was tied and sat there while looking at his siblings. "Suga listen-" Jin was cut off by him again, "I asked, Who was it? Who did this to her?" his voice was so deep that it honestly scared everyone except Jimin. "I did." he said without hesitation. Suga's glare shifted to him, everyone expected him to snap but he laughed humorlessly. It scared the others even more, "Congrats Jimin." he said with a psychotic smirk. He clapped his hands and said-"You know who you killed?  You almost killed an undefeated girl. The best black agent of all time, Agent Moon." everyone's eyes went wide. "Not just that, the one who put her everything at risk to hide our secret." 

The siblings were frozen, they felt like they were strikked by a thunder storm. "H-how?" Jin said in denial, "Suit yourself dear siblings. The truth about the almighty KIM SOO-AH."

Suga told the siblings about everything, from her mental health state to Son Yejin. The others seemed to be frozen at there place, they were all sitting in silence as he ended reciting the past. They were all silent, regretting everything but it was already too late. A shrill scream erupted in the mansion, Soo-ah's scream. Her wound was bleeding badly, the pain was too much to take in. Jimin was like a corpse, his face was pale. Her screams didn't stop, it only increased and they couldn't even do anything. The mansion was like a graveyard but with her screams, it was even more silent. Namjoon pressed his hands trying to block her painful scream. Suga was as white as chalk, Jin felt like he couldn't move. Jisso was crying badly and Jennie was still in denial that this all really happened. Lisa and Jungkook where like there whole world collapsed. Tae was just still while tears streamed down, memories of his and Soo-ah played like a broken record.

 Same with Jimin, he was reminded of the day they first met, an emotion-less girl he thought. A gold digger he thought, maybe not so bad he thought to his dear sister who had a terrific love life. And then the last moment he saw her, a sad smile she gave her as if saying 'I never betrayed you.'