Chapter-47

"Call me Oppa" he said with a smug smile. Soo-ah looked at him with a confused face, "Are you for real?" she said amused. He gave a grin and said-"Of-course sweet heart. You are my little sister so you have to." Soo-ah felt warm and said-"Okay, I will" she said fighting a smiled that crept on her face. "Great! So for starters, let's keep going with Lisa's plan and I'll make sure to add fuel to his fire." he said and smirked evilly followed by an evil laughter. We return to the others and left for the restaurant.

 We return to the others and left for the restaurant

We sat by the pool and had our breakfast. Soo-ah sat beside Irene and Taehyung and Eunwoo next to Irene. Vincenzo sat across the table, eating silently or making small talks with Suga. Eunwoo was going on with his sweet affectionate gestures to make Soo-ah like him. Although, she wasn't at all showing a liking at him. Vincenzo was glaring at him the whole time, Mr. Kim wasn't at all pleased too but Taehyung smirked while looking at Vincenzo. "He is getting jealous, compliment Eunwoo about something." he whispered to Soo-ah, "How? I don't know how to do it" she said. Tae giggled a but at his sister's helpless state and said "Say that, his hairs look good." She looked at him with 'bitch you serious look'. "Come on! not this. Although I'm new to all this but for sure, it will only screw things up." she hissed. When the two were bickering, Mr. Kim slightly cleared his throat to gain attention. He smiled and said "Okay so as we are in Seychelles for few more days, Why don't we spend the rest of it in a Cruise Ship?" he said with a grin. "Great idea hun" Mrs. Kim said with a sweet smile. Cheers emitted through out the table and they left to pack there stuff for the Ship. 

As Soo-ah packed her stuff and moved out she got startled by an over excited dimwit. Jimin stood there with an excited grin and was slightly jumping. 'Are they seriously Mafia's?' she chuckled at her thought and said-"Yes Oppa?" Jimin stopped and looked at her with wide eyes before a smile broke out on his face. "I'm so excited Soo-ah!" he said while doing his happy dance.

The siblings were gathered at the living room, Shin jumped on Soo-ah who got used to her scary jumping tricks

The siblings were gathered at the living room, Shin jumped on Soo-ah who got used to her scary jumping tricks. She was in her arms comfortably and the others were checking and collecting there stuff. Vincenzo and Suga were talking like always with Jin. Taehyung stood on the other side of Soo-ah. She was glaring at Vincenzo, Tae and Jimin looked at each other and gave a knowing look. Shin was too engrossed in listening to the music. "Yah! Soo-ah stop glaring at him like this. He is gonna melt from your gaze" Jimin teased her. She rolled her eyes and said-"I don't care even he melts from my glare. He saw it coming after ignoring me okay!" she said. The other two giggled at there sister's misery. "Soo-ah, you know when a girl ignores some  one she care about. It is most likely to get his attention. But when a guy ignores a girl he cares about, it is not to get his attention." Soo-ah looked at Jimin and he continued, "It has most likely two reasons in cases like this. Either he is hurt badly by her action or he is trying to avoid his feelings for her." She remained silent and looked down.

'I did hurt him pretty bad, we never drifted away through worst. Am I really acting like mom? No! I was just protecting them.' her thoughts got cut off when Jimin patted her shoulders and said-"It's not too late you know! and don't be sad.. He'll eventually understand" She nodded and they left for the cruise.

They all went to there rooms to have a quick bath and meet up for lunch

They all went to there rooms to have a quick bath and meet up for lunch. Soo-ah was quiet and staring blankly and thinking about Jimin's words. She came inside her room and sighed heavily. She had a quick room tour, they were going to stay here for four days.

 She had a quick room tour, they were going to stay here for four days

She had a quick bath and changed into her new outfit.

She was brushing her hairs when someone knocked on her door, she opened it but the hallway was all empty

She was brushing her hairs when someone knocked on her door, she opened it but the hallway was all empty. She felt that it was a bit sketchy, she shrugged and locked her door again and went inside but again someone knocked on the door, her eyebrows furrowed in and she went to see but no one was present, again! She closed the door and looked over through the peep hole, she waited for a few minutes. Soo-ah thought that it was her step siblings, she came towards her bed but the bell rang again. She dashed and opened the door but found no one, as she was about to go inside, she stumbled about an unknown package. It was a red box with a black bow with a tag saying-'Kim Soo-ah'. She took it inside her room and locked the door, she opened the package to see a dark blue ball gown with a note attached. She saw the note and her eyes squinted in suspiciousness. She read the note-

Dear Soo-ah,
I see you are growing close to your step siblings, glad to see that but... You have been causing a lot of trouble to me, and I don't appreciate this. Then again, you are a work of art so I can barely be mad at you. So, I insist for you to wear this in tonight's ball.  Hope to see you soon sweet heart.                                                   -P

He fellas! Well I haven't been publishing lately so plz don't be mad! And from here the chapters are having a slight turn towards her mission so enjoy!