Chapter-63

The Kim household was dead silent, the maids were worried to hell as the bomb was planted inside her company

The Kim household was dead silent, the maids were worried to hell as the bomb was planted inside her company. The whole Kim enterprise collapsed, and here BTS and Black Pink where sitting calmly. The city had gone into a direct shut down, no one is allowed to leave there houses as the terror of Phoenix itself woke the dead. And here there young miss is nowhere to be seen and her siblings where sitting calmly like nothing happened. All of a sudden, the main door busted open and in came Park Jimin with Soo-ah in his arms. Her head was clearly bleeding and small wounds were seen coz of the fight she had but the siblings didn't bother, they looked at her coldly. There eyes were full of hate and darkness, this scared the maids. Taehyung passed a chair and Jimin tied her harshly making her skin red.

"A-are you sure that you heard right?" Hobi stamered while saying to Jin, his eyes were a bit teary. Jin looked at Soo-ah's slumped body with his cold eyes, "She was talking to Phoenix. I heard it clearly." he said without looking at him. "She betrayed us?" Jennie said in dis-belief. "We trusted her." Tae whispered but didn't showed any expression, the most affected were the Park twins Rose and Jimin. To them it felt like there past had been repeated, "We will show her how we treat a traitor." Rose said darkly. "Can we? We can't even scold her or shout at her! How the hell are we supposed to punish her!? I can't!" Namjoon said while tears made there way down his cheeks. He was never an emotional person, he was the most cold hearted when it came to betrayal but he was helpless in this situation. 

"Then I will!" Jimin said after a long time, he looked at Soo-ah with hate. He grabbed her hair harshly and threw cold water on her face, she gasped and coughed badly. Soo-ah felt like something is wrong, "O-oppa What-" she was cut off by a harsh slap from Jimin. Her lips were busted but her heart was more in pain then her body.  "Don't call me Oppa you slut!" he said while grabbing her hairs again. She pursed her lips and looked at him blankly, "Jimin let go of her!" Namjoon said while pushing him away. "Hyung why are you taking her side!? She betrayed us!" Tae said with anger. Hobi shook his head and said-"I think it's just a mis-understanding, Soo-ah just tell us who you were talking to in school before you ran away?" he said looking at her with hope. "Phoenix." she said blankly, her mind was not in the right state. She felt like she is about to go bizzare, the hate she had for Phoenix was just adding to her rage. The siblings felt like someone ripped there heart out, they were no better than her. The last hope they had was gone that it was just a mis-understanding. "Must be Phoenix's personal slut! Whom he fucked every night." Lisa said while looking at her in disgust, that hit her hard.  "What a dirty game you played! Kim Soo-ah!" Jennie spat, although the said girl wasn't even paying attention. Her mind was racing to an extent, her brain couldn't take consequences to. Her mind and body state was blank as if she had shut down herself due to her PTSD. Her nightmares were seen her eyes as the darkness engulfed her, she didn't faint no. 

*Gunshot*

It was a bullet. And the person who shot her was none other thank Park Jimin.

He shot her right in her heart, she looked at him with tears as if she was snapped out of a spell. She looked at him with a small smile before her head dropped life-lessly to her side. The siblings looked socked as heck, there heart was breaking but no one said anything. Ji Hoon burst inside the living room with a squad as soon as he heard the gun shot. His eyes went wide when he saw Soo-ah's body tied on a chair and that she was shot. The culprit was right in front of him, who had a cold face. "Drop the gun." he said while pointing his gun at Jimin, the siblings were alert and they too aimed at him.

" he said while pointing his gun at Jimin, the siblings were alert and they too aimed at him

 "I SAID DROP THE GUN!" "We don't want to harm anyone." Ji Hoon said as he wiped a tear that fell from his eyes. He ran towards Soo-ah as he saw few of them lowering there guns, "Sunbae!!! Sunbae wake up!!" he said while tapping her cheeks. 

"Does anyone know how to treat a bullet?" he asked his squad when a guy came forward and said-"Yes sir! But I'm afraid that I'm not a specialist." They couldn't take her to hospital as the city was in lockdown. Ji Hoon nodded her head and picked her up in bridal style while running towards there own infirmary.

The siblings were having a hard time coping up with everything, they hated her now but somewhere in there heart it felt wrong. The back up didn't do anything as they knew that they were her siblings but seeing them with such high tech weapons made them confuse. "Sir, surrender the weapons." one of the officer said. They didn't even argued and just obliged, that when the back up team noticed the emblem on there guns. They knew that they were 'Black Blood'. Jungkook and Jisso were silent the whole time, they had tears in there eyes, Jungkook noticed that her phone was lying near his foot. 'Must be when hyung s-slapped her.' he thought. He opened her phone and her lock screen displayed, it was a group photo which they clicked while they were in Seychelles. His heart dropped when he saw the pic. 'It doesn't feel right.' he thought. 

 Ji Hoon layed her down and the guys began to clean her wound, few of them helped him and connected her to the heart monitor. Her heart was barely beating, the guy was sweating badly, but the good news was that the bullet didn't hit her heart. She was a different made human, her heart was on her right side. But still the risk was high, he tried not to hit any vital organ. Her blood was flowing endlessly, her pulse rate and heart beat dropped hysterically. The guys panicked and tried stopping the blood to flow but nothing seemed to work. The guy thought that there was no way she could stay alive now. 

Ji Hoon was now crying, his face was messed up as he kept crying and praying for her safety. Jisso was watching him from a corner. "Who are you Soo-ah? Why do you have to be a traitor?" she thought while tears slipped her eyes. "NO NO NO!" the guy who was operating her panicked when he tried to take the bullet out. "Her heart is going into a cardiac arrest!" he yelled. Jisso felt her heart clutch as the guy started to fill an injection and injected her.

"I don't think we can save her."