Chapter-75

BTS and Soo-ah where back home, the boys can clearly see that she was pissed as hell. The entire ride was silent, no one dared to talk as they made there way to Kim household, Soo-ah's bike was with JB as she bought his car. She walked out without a word, clearly giving red flag that she wasn't in the mood to talk, Black Pink where waiting for them, she came inside and sat on the couch as BTS piled inside like kids getting ready for a scold. Soo-ah glared at them sharply as they pushed Jin in front of her as he hissed at the, "Yah! I'm older you punks." he whisper yelled as the rest of the boys piled up behind him, "That's why you should talk to her hyung." Jungkook said throwing him under the bus. Black Pink where enjoying the drama with snacks and snitching to Soo-ah who glared more at them, "Come one hyung, only you can calm her down!" Jimin whined, Jin cursed under his breath and put on a brave smile. "F-flower?" he said as her glare shift towards him, his smile dropped as he pushed Namjoon in front. 

"H-hey Kiddo

"H-hey Kiddo.. " he said as she rose her brows at his dramatic antics. A smile played on her lips, the boys sighed in relief seeing her smile, "Jennie" Soo-ah said to Jennie and winked as the latter was as if her soul left her body, "YAh! You guys acts all scary and fearless but got scared of her!" she shouted as the boys furrowed there brows in confusion.  "Jennie unnie made a bet with Soo-ah that she is cute not scary and that if she would be able to scare you guys then she wins 10000 dollars." Lisa explained while laughing looking at there reaction. 

Yoongi snorted and layed beside Soo-ah and said-"I'm not scared of anyone and.. " he paused and nudged her, "Give me half of it." The latter smiled and said-"Sure oppa!" Suga smiled but his smiled dropped when she said-"In you dreams.. " and flipped her hairs sassily.

The next day came but none of them were awake coz it was weekend, Soo-ah was the first one to wake up. She did her morning routine and went towards kitchen to eat something, opening the fridge she saw a box of banana milk and without think twice she drank it. After finishing she saw a note sticking to the box which read-'This property belongs to Jungkook!!! And only JUNGKOOK!! Anyone who drinks this will face my wrath!!!!!!!!!'

She gulped hard as she saw the note, her hands trembled as she looked at the person who just entered the kitchen with same horrified look. Lisa. "Lisa!!! Help me!!" Soo-ah yelled as she panicked and started pacing back and forth, Lisa panicked thinking about how her twin will react if find out about his precious banana milk. "Let's burn the kitchen." Soo-ah suggested, "Yeah then Jungkook and Jin Oppa both will burry us alive." she sassed as the two paced back and forth when an idea clicked in Lisa's mind.

She smirked and said-"You know that you drank his banana milk, I know that your drank his banana milk but he don't know." 

"Your point is?"

"Wanna watch the three dorks fight?" she said with a smirk as Soo-ah looked at her reflecting the same vibe. The two went to Tae's room and poured a bit of banana milk on his mouth as he scrunched his face but didn't wake up, next up was Jimin. Entering his room the owner was on the ground. Soo-ah and Lisa shook there head with a complete done expression, "Let's just get this over with." Lisa mumbled as they did the same as Tae. The two walked towards the living room and jumped on the couch giggling, the two youngest sisters gossiped around un till everyone was awake, they settled on the dinning table as Tae, Jimin and Jungkook joined them.