Chapter-54

Soo-ah was frantic and so was Yoongi, they were currently boarding there flight back to Seoul. The others were lounging where as Soo-ah was working and looking through the cams and reports about the case. She was restless since the moment she found the next slip. She called her most trusted Doaesang, Ji Hoon. (Hope you all remember him from the mall incident.) 

"Sun-bae!" *thud* "Fuck! Mianhe! SuNBae, do you need something?" he asked. Soo-ah smiled lightly and said-"Yeah, get a team and pick us up from the airport and work on the house security too Ji Hoon and for god sake use some ice on your swooshed face." she said and hung up.

 So, you must be thinking why to get a team to just them back to house, the thing is after the blast the city had been under threat and is under red alert so there has been a complete lockdown for everyone. 

"What are you thinking about?" Yoongi asked sitting next to Soo-ah. She looked at him and wondered how does he know that she was thinking something. She sighed and rubbed her head while saying "Shin. She is a just a mere kid, I have to get her out of here for sometime." Yoongi nodded in understanding while looking at the fluff ball with Jimin. "Let's send her to the states to start her studies with Mom and Dad for the time being." Yoongi suggested and she nodded in understanding. "We will talk to them after the flight, okay? So relax." he said. She nodded and got back to her work while he scoffed and said-"I said relax, not work dimwit." She smiled softly and said-"K Shooky." he scowled at her remark.

After the flight-

They got inside the deserted Seoul airport and were welcomed with silence and very few emergency flight on board. Ji hoon entered the airport in black tuxedo and bowed at Soo-ah and positioned himself to her left. The others guard escorted the others towards the mansion. She sighed at the sight of Vincenzo and got out of the car, she walked to him and said-"What did the officials said?" Vincenzo had stressed expression, "Nothing much, it's just that we have to work faster." She nodded and got inside the mansion with him. "Seoul is on high alert, even the hospitals are closed so it's gonna be more tough." he said and Soo-ah nodded in understanding and said-"Your company Rooftop after lunch." she said and went off to her bedroom while Vincenzo was blocked by none other than Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung. 

He raised her brows and said-"How may I help you?" Hoseok glared at him while Tae gave him a teasing smirk, "Hyung, do you know Eunwoo asked her out?" Tae said very well knowing that Vincenzo was standing in front of him, his eyes grew dark at the mention. Hoseok's eyes flicked between the two and said-"Really Tae?" Tae hummed and said-"I even saw him trying to kiss her." he lied and the two snapped at him.

" he lied and the two snapped at him

As soon as Vincenzo sprinted out Tae broke into a grin and nudged Hoseok who was still not over the fact that Soo-ah and Vincenzo's relationship is really complicated but shook of the thought for now

Vincenzo came inside Soo-ah's room to see her changed in a casual black outfit which Lisa gave her as a gift.

She turned around and before she can speak, Vincenzo cupped her face. There faces were merely inches apart. Soo-ah felt like her heart was about to burst to flames due to the closeness. There noses were briskly touching, Vincenzo said-"Did that Jerk tried to kiss you?" Soo-ah furrowed her brows, "W-what? No! no-one tried to kiss me Vincenzo what's w-wrong with you?" she stuttered as she was basically trapped between him and the wall. Vincenzo sighed and said-"I can't take it anymore Soo-ah" 

"I love you..." he said and kissed her.

Soo-ah froze in her place upon hearing his confession, she felt his lips on hers. She closed her eyes and lost in the euphoric trance he radiated. "I love you too Vincenzo." she said through tears. Vincenzo looked shocked and looked up to meet her eyes. She smiled contently and connected there foreheads. "Ever since I met you, I have been love with you Song Joong-ki. I tried to ignore my feelings but I-I can't." she said while smiling through tears. "Soo-ah, I'm not good with these stuff and I know that you are not too but I want to be with you, throughout your life. I wanna be there with you, for you. I can't live without you." he said tearing up a bit. She smiled and kissed him again. 

 The two were lost in each other's love unaware of the storm that was about to come in there life.