Chapter-26

Author's POV-

Jisso-"STOP THE CAR" they were out of the parking lot by now. Soo-ah immediately pressed at the brakes and the car stopped with a jerk. She turned to face Jisso who had a horrified expression in her face.

Soo-ah-"What is it?" she asked calmly. Jisso panicked and took off her seat belts despite the questions from the girls at back seat. But before she can get out Soo-ah gripped on her hand firmly.

Soo-ah-"You are not going anywhere un till you tell me where" she said firmly.

Jisso-"Let go of my hand" she said through gritted teeths. But it didn't had any effect on the girl.
She just cocked an eyebrow at her. Jisso scoffed and yanked her hand harshly and left the car, Soo-ah and the girls following the suit.

Soo-ah-"Jisso! what do you think you are doing!!" she shouted at her which added to her angered state.

Jisso-"GOING TO GET MY BROTHER BACK!!!" she shouted. That's when it hit Jennie like a truck, Jimin has to be in there.

Soo-ah-"What?" she said utterly confused. But Jennie narrated the whole story of Jimin coming for help and the possibility of him being in there as he was not picking Lisa's call. They even called the other boy's but none of them were filled in which clearly tells that Jimin is in there alone. Although he was a skilled a mafia but he can get out numbered.

Jisso's patience got crossed and she started walking towards mall but Soo-ah blocked her way not letting her go.

Soo-ah-"You are not going anywhere! the officials are here let them do there work!" she said firmly. Jisso scoffed at her and said,

Jisso-"You don't know what it feels like to see your younger sibling whom you want to protect in a hospital bed! you don't know how it feels when your siblings are suffering or they are in danger! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! SO BETTER STAY OUT OF MY FAMILY!!!" she lashed out on her but she stood there un-affected.

Jennie-"That's enough KIM JISSO!!" she shouted at Jisso firmly.

Jisso-"You are asking me to shut up! she is a no-one to speak in one of our matters! She is not one of us and she has no right to have a say in what is ours" she said. Although Soo-ah's face held no emotion but her heart felt like it dropped by every words she said.

Jennie-"Jisso you are not in your senses so snap back" she said through gritted teeth.

Jisso-"I'M IN MY SENSES!! LOOK AT HER, NOTHING BUT A STUPID WORTHLESS GOLD DIGGER!" that's the last string held before any one could react Jennie slapped Jisso. Although she never disrespected her elders but Jisso this time was going overboard. She was not in her senses.

Everything went silent, for a moment. Lisa looked at Soo-ah but she saw something that she didn't believed or maybe she didn't wan to be believe. She saw a tear left her eyes but in a blink it was gone and her cold face was back on. Soo-ah's phone rang, she picked it up,

Soo-ah-"Did you find him?.....Is he okay? Okay fine, clear everything out" she said and disconnected her call. She looked back at Jisso and made an eye contact with her.

Jisso-:Soo-ah I-I-" She got cut off by a very calm voice.

Soo-ah-"Jimin is fine, he will be back home by the time we get home" she said and walked towards the driver seat. Leaving the others confused. When the chaos was going on while calling the others, Soo-ah had called one of her dosaeng agent to get Jimin safely out of the place.

They both were skilled fighters so it was easy for them to fight a bash out, she told him to tell Jimin that he was Soo-ah's body guard.

Time Skip- At home

The six of them walked in the living, BTS stood there with the agent she sent to help Jimin

The six of them walked in the living, BTS stood there with the agent she sent to help Jimin. She sighed in relief that nothing happened to them. Jisso lunged over towards Jimin and checked if he was okay while ranting. The others chuckled at her, Soo-ah moved towards the boy who stood there, Ji Hoon.

He was one of the trainee to work under Soo-ah's supervision. As much as others dream on to work for her or under her it's not easy. Despite of her young age she has an intimating aura which makes others feel dominated by her. She didn't had many trainee's just the best.

She walked towards him and patted his shoulders and looked at him thank fully.

Soo-ah-"Thank you so much Ji Hoon, I'm sorry for putting your life in danger. I owe you for this one" She said. This was enough for the boys chest to swell up in pride.

Ji Hoon-"Sunbae, it's an honour to work for you" he said and bowed. She nodded her head and said-"You can leave now, I'll get to you after I sort out the things and you don't have to worry about anything" she said and the boy smiled widely.

Soo-ah ignored the siblings and walked inside her room without sparing a glance at them. Jisso sighed heavily and plopped herself, Jennie just rolled her eyes on the elder's behaviour.