Chapter-50

It was the night time, Soo-ah was getting ready for the ball. She wore the dress from the package and did her hairs finely, stuffing knifes to the holder and gun she was all set for the night. 

Vincenzo was filled in about the whole package situation and was quiet angry on himself that he shut her down and didn't even care to listen

Vincenzo was filled in about the whole package situation and was quiet angry on himself that he shut her down and didn't even care to listen. Soo-ah walked out of her room to be met with her date to the Ball Dance.....

 Soo-ah walked out of her room to be met with her date to the Ball Dance

A smile adorning his face, he held his hand out for her. She bit back a smile, Soo-ah was hundred and ten percent happy that they were back on the same page but she planned to have a little tease as per Tae's strict instructions. She had a blank look and looked at his hand and then back at him. She refused and started to walk past him but Vincenzo had other plans. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to his chest, the two froze in there place. Vincenzo looked down at her and she avoided his eyes. "I hate this stupid game of hide and seek Soo-ah" he said in his deep voice husky voice. Soo-ah inhaled sharply and said-"You took it too far Vincenzo" she said while looking at him. The two kept staring at each other when someone cleared his throat, they broke out of the trance and stepped back. Namjoon looked at the couple with brows furrowed as there cheeks were flushed red. 

"Vincenzo, as much as I'm happy that you two are back to talking terms, I would really appreciate if you stay at an arm distance." he said, Soo-ah smirked and replied-"Namjoon Oppa he is bullying me." she complained like a little girl ranting to her elder brother. Vincenzo looked at her in amusement, his eyes wide like it's about to pop out while she smirked wider and fake cried. Namjoon caught along her acting and fake angered at him. He started to chase him around the lobby and to the party hall. The people gasped at the site and started to gossip but the three were unbothered. Namjoon was chasing him like a wolf hunting his prey, Vincenzo kept dodging at stake and Soo-ah was laughing her ass off. The other siblings were laughing too but Mr. Kim kept looking at Soo-ah with glistening eyes. 

He didn't even remember the last time he saw her laughing, he looked at the bunch of trouble makers and thought-'I made the right choice'

Flashback-

"We can't be together" Dongwook said through his misty eyes. Haneuel had just proposed him for marriage, tears welled up in her eyes. Dongwook looked at her and said-"I love you Haneuel, after loosing Yejin you were the first women who could break the ice around me but.." The said women looked at him with hope and said-"But what Dongwook?!" "Don't you understand! I love you, my kids are willing to accept you! What is stopping you?" she yelled. 

"My fate" he whispered, "You don't know the whole truth Haneuel! You don't" he said sternly. "THEN TELL ME FOR FUCK SAKE!" she yelled while tears kept flowing down. He looked at her coldly and said-"Suit yourself Lee Hanuel, you will be listening to the darkest part of my life."

"My Daughter is a black agent" he said, Mrs. Lee eyes widen in shock, "that's not it. Yejin was a red agent." he said, Mrs. Lee couldn't move. She felt like she was frozen in her spot. Dongwook told her all he knew and the day he found that her only daughter suffering from post traumatic disorder.

"So, Mrs. Lee Hanuel? What are you going to say now!?" he said after a moment of silence. "My daughter is a soul less body who is just breathing. I lost her! My precious daughter" he said while crying.

 I lost her! My precious daughter" he said while crying

He broke down, Haneuel hugged him close to her heart. She had tears too but she wiped it and smiled widely at him. "I think I have the best medicine to heal her." she said with a smile. Dongwook looked at her dumbfounded, she chuckled and dragged him towards her car. She started driving towards her mansion, the man just kept quiet and stared out of the window. They got off and went towards the living room, she hushed him and asked him to follow her quietly. The light were dim and a movie was playing on the screen while the floor and couch were nested with pillow's and blankets. Black Pink and BTS were having a movie night, they were giggling and laughing.

"My Kids, Dongwook. They had a fare share of past and are trying to overcome there demons, but they are in this together. They support each other, love and cherish. Something Soo-ah had longed for, think about it. I can't promise you that they will welcome her with open arms but they will get closer eventually." she said while looking at them fondly. Mr. Kim thought for few minutes while staring at them. He closed his eyes and sighed-"Okay"

Flashback ends