Chapter 1 - Fury

"Has anyone ordered us to do anything with him yet? He's been staying here for 4 years for what feels like no reason," A doctor across the hall inquired. "Don't doubt the boss, I'm sure he'll do something with him soon now that he's...going through puberty? That's my best guess." Another doctor laughed nervously as he passed the cafeteria.

"Well that's not possible. That's never happened before."

"Then maybe he'll be the first. Either that, or the analysis was wrong."

The boy sat at a white table in the bleak, vacant cafeteria room. Dressed in a white hospital gown he's been wearing for 3 days, he ate breakfast that smelled like it had been out for 3 days. Although he lived this poor lifestyle, he had no reason not to accept it, let alone detest it.

That was until he felt something for the first time in his life.
His heart sank heavily into his stomach. He gripped his hospital gown in confusion, and the motions of his mind swirled throughout his body.This amalgamation of emotions was ravaging his heart and mind. An Omega's soul had been born in a never before seen case.

In a sudden tornado of emotion, he suddenly leaped out of his seat, gripping his hair as he felt unbelievable pain in his mind. His table began to float and shot towards the cafeteria doors, bursting through them and crashing into the glass display, ringing the alarms.

"What happened?!" a man screamed around the corner, "What the hell is going on here? Did you do this?!" The man speed-walked towards the boy. His burly body towered over the boy. He huffed in his face, "You're the weird Omega. The hell is wrong with you? Why are you not answering me damn it?!" The man grabbed the boy by the neck of his shirt, lifting him off the ground. The boy screamed painfully in his face and grabbed both of the man's arms with his own lanky hands. "Hey, what're yo-" the man was interrupted by the sound of multiple bones crunching in his arms. As the boy returned to the ground, the man yelled in pain and tried to move his contorted forearms toward the boy. As his eyes met the boy's, he noticed the fearful, yet unfocused gaze in his eyes, as if he was possessed.

"I told you not to touch me!" The boy punched the man in the face, making him fly back into the cafeteria table that crashed through the glass. Turning his attention away from the man he left the cafeteria, passing the table he threw into the wall.

Alarms rang, his head ached.

People ran in the opposite direction, while he himself wasn't sure of where he was going. His back weak and slumped over, his legs trudged through the mental mud in his way.

He ventured through the facility. Images flashed in his mind: a babies' crib, wet covers of the bunk bed in the corner of a room. It was all he could compute as he continued walking, until he made it to the Hatchery. The machine's steel screeched and its gears grumbled in his presence. It was a menacing machine, and although the boy didn't know what it did, he knew it was wrong. Without a single word, he grabbed the pipes and mechanics that made up the machine and squeezed. He grit his teeth and made his veins bulge from his arms as he pipes were crunched down and destroyed. The hissing of the toxic gas filled the air and a flash of light gleamed in the boy's eyes. He could feel his fingers starting to sting with heat. Not a moment later, the boy was engulfed in the flames but continued to wreak havoc upon the room despite his state.

As the dust cleared and the flames died down, the machine was demolished. The entire facility was destroyed, and the boy was mysteriously nowhere to be found.