Chapter 10 - Spade Mask

"First of all," the invisible man fiddled with the pistol in his hand,"What's up with you?"

He pointed at Uyama with a smug face," You're seriously the weirdest guy I've met."

Uyama looked away for a while, scratching his beard.

"...Hey weirdass!" The invisible man growled.

Uyama finally redirected his attention back to the man.

"Sorry, I was just taking the time to see the truth in what you said," Uyama shifted his imaginary glasses to the top of his nose," According to my gatherings, the personal reason you're here is to release your pent-up anger. You felt unappreciated, but I think like only a few people feel that way."

"What..." The man clenched his fist," What the hell are you talking about now?!"

"Say," Uyama put his hands in his coat pockets,"Do you feel like you're better than others?"

"What the fu-"

"Think about it! Do you feel like in your current position, you're better than others?"

The invisible man chewed his lip in silence.

Uyama lowered his chin,"What I really think is, you need to find your path in life. I don't know what the Purgatory Coupe does or what your goal is, but from my gatherings, you're just misguided."

"What's up with this therapy bullshit?"

"I just know the truth of your situation, so I'm concerned!" Uyama gasped.

"Concerned?" The man waved the gun around," You're concerned?! I have you at fuckin' gunpoint, dumbass!"

Uyama took his hands out of his pockets and sighed," So, what's your goal in life? What do you want to do the most?"

The man's pose got more aggressive, "Get rid of the damn government! There's too much bullshit we gotta go through for them to be asshats to us!"

Uyama stopped to think for a moment, scratching his beard again, tapping his foot.

"Hm, sounds about half true."

The man furrowed his eyebrows.

"You want revenge on a specific someone, for what he did when you were younger. Not even much younger, actually. Only happened about 3 years ago."

Realizing what he did, the man grabbed his own hair," Oh man..."

Uyama noticed his frustration and thought, Shouldn't have taken your eyes off of me, Kuro.

Uyama threw two small balls at his forehead. Kuro winced and snapped back at Uyama.

"Wha-" Kuro coughed as he noticed that smoke had filled the room.

He covered his mouth as he looked around only to sight a fist coming straight at him.

"BAM!" 

Kuro's head was hit against the wall from the punch, and he was knocked out instantly.

Uyama peeled Kuro's unconscious eyes open to make sure he was knocked out, then placed a rug over his face. He ran to open the windows in the apartment building.

As the smoke dissipated outside, he went back to the living room.

He looked around to see the state of the room.

"Oh boy, do I have some cleaning to do." He laughed and noticed the two men collapsed on the ground.

He froze in place," Oh..."