Chapter 5 - 30 Minutes

Machida put his phone down on his desk and started analyzing the contents of the Purgatory Coupe files.

Looks as if most of the bodies were found around the parking garage next to the Donald's.

Machida shifted his glasses," Seems like a conscious effort to trap whoever looks for them." Machida stood up from his chair.

But I am not whoever.

Machida left his office hurriedly and sped through the hallway with shelves of awards and recognitions from the military. He noticed a girl turning the corner.

" Miss Iseri, prepare me a black coffee in 30 minutes, I'll be here to drink it." He commanded as he sped past her.

"Yes-Yes, sir!" She stuttered and then saluted him as he left.

It's time to really speed things up. Machida thought as he opened the front door.

Back at Uyama's car...

Uyama threw his arms over Omega's and Enjō's shoulders," So what do you two want?"

"I'll take a QP and fries," Enjō demanded, sticking his finger up in the air

"I'll have-" Omega started.

"Oh, we should have him eat something spicy. I bet he's never had anything like that before." Enjō interrupted with a smirk.

Uyama scratched his beard," Maybe you're right. Do they have spicy food at Donald's?"

"Yeah, the Hot and Spicy D'Chicken," Enjō answered.

"What's spicy food like? Is it good like Enjō's cooking?" Omega asked.

"Sure is, man!" Enjō snickered.

"Well alright, I'll try it." Omega shrugged.

They went inside the Donalds and got their food.

"The seats are really dirty..." Uyama noticed, "You guys wanna eat in the car?".

"Nah, Omega needs to be in public for once. He barely knows this city, he might as well start at Donald's," Enjō laughed as he brought his phone out and sat down on a dirty seat.

Uyama took the tissues out of the bag and placed them on the seat he would sit in and Omega followed.

"Alright Omega, go ahead and eat that sandwich!" Enjō chuckled as he started recording a video.

Omega inspected the sandwich and then took a small bite.

"I don't know why I let you get away with this man." Uyama snickered.

"It doesn't seem bad, it's not better than what Enjō made for breakfast..." Omega swallowed and started to feel a stinging sensation on his tongue. Then he began to cough.

"Don't die on me, man!" Enjō chuckled as he got up and brought back a cup of water, still recording.

Uyama looked inside the cup," Don't drink that! It's contaminated!" He quickly grabbed the cup out of Enjō's hand.

Omega started wheezing from the spiciness and held his hand above his mouth. A lump of mass appeared from the palm of his hand and came out as pure water.

"Woah..." Enjō marveled as Omega drank the water.

When Omega stopped he sighed in relief.

"That's a pretty neat thing you can do, but it ain't enough to stop the God of Spice from attacking your tongue!" Enjō shouted.

Uyama smiled and looked away as Omega started to feel the heat returning to his mouth.

He looked outside the window, enjoying the view of birds feeding on some crumbs on the sidewalk when a man penetrated his field of vision. As his eyes went up to see who had ruined his view, he noticed who it was.