Chapter 42 - The Black Stained Curtain

Omega sat on the couch with Enjō and Omari, discussing battle strategy.

"In that case, you could utilize some sort of chemical reactions, if you know how. I can do it because of my hands." Omari suggested.

"Why do that when you can just create meteors?!"

Omega sighed, "I need to be able to make something that's easy to manipulate, like water."

Enjō jumped up, "Oh yeah! You shoulda seen it, dad! Apparently he can straight up shoot real thin water."

Omari's eyes widened, "Wait, you mean like the pressurized water that cleans a car? Or the kind that cuts steel?"

"Um, somewhere in between. Cutting steel would probably need me to be really focused." Omega scrolled on the phone.

"In that case, what about a simple weapon? If you can manipulate any of your creations, that could be great." Omari proposed.

Omega rubbed his chin, If I made a sword, the best way to use it is as a floating weapon that I could shoot. But it would probably be better to use something stronger...

Enjō laid back on the couch and put his hands behind his head, "Man, it's easy for you to figure out ways to get stronger, but I'm just...I'on know."

"Have you ever tried controlling the fire?"

"Duh!"

"Like, actually control it, Jojo. Remember that hellfire is just another form of energy, just a really hotter energy."

"Hmm...I guess you're right," Enjō rubbed his chin too, nodding his head.

"If you figured out how to do that, I think you'd have a lot more than fire blasts. Not that there's anything bad about that." Omega scrolled on his phone even further.

Enjō leaned in and pointed to the top of the screen, "Wait...what day is it?" He pulled up the calendar and his mouth made an "o" shape, "Shit..."

"What's wrong? Did you have something to do?" Omari stood up.

"It's Uyama's birthday soon," Enjō whispered, "We gotta get him something."

They all rubbed their chins and nodded, "Hmm..."

"But I don't have any money..." Enjō mumbled.

"Hmm..."

Suddenly, Enjō's eyes lit up, and he raised a Eureka finger, "Omega! You can make anything, right..?"

"Um, yeah, why?"

Omari gasped and his voice warned him, "Enjō..."

"I wasn't talking about money! Just the gift, I promise!"

Uyama's door opened, and Uyama came out with his hands spread out, "What's this about a gift?!"

"Nothin! It's not for you, it's for my dad, duh." Enjō turned his head.

"Enjō wanted me to create money with my power, by the way." Omega smiled faintly.

Uyama walked by and rubbed his chin, "...That's actually a great idea."

"You're all a bunch of hooligans," Omari laughed and coughed.

"Anyway, I think General Machida would like to talk to you, Mr. Omaron."

"So he wanted me to rest a while, huh. Why does everyone call him General, though?"

"You don't remember? Rainer, from the Spec. Force?" Uyama asked.

"Oh, Rainer Machida. I never did use his last name. What a monster he was..."

"Well, he's lost all that 'monster'-ness. I could beat him in a fight if I wanted to." Uyama smirked with his chin in the air.