CHAPTER 3

Yn was sitting in plane with her brothers.
She was shocked when she saw the private jet waiting for them was an understatement.
She realized that her brothers are really rich.
She thinks what they do that they have this much of money.
She wanted to ask them but She was scared to speak.
She was quite from so much time and she hated it.
She hated being quite.
She is a talkative kind of person and love speaking but now she don't what to say.she doesn't wanted to say something that will make her brothers angry.
She had so many questions and she wanted answers.
She finally decided to ask jin-who is a less scary man for her some of her questions.

---------------------------------------
YN-
'excuse me,sir' I called the less scary looking man.
Oh God am I going to call him always 'less scary looking man' in my mind,it's so big.i was thinking
When the less sca-no not again.

"Angel,don't call me sir please,you can call me anything if you are not comfortable with oppa yet.
But please stop calling me sir"
He said looking at me with a sad look.I didn't wanted him to make sad but what should I call him if not "sir" I can't call him oppa it's not even an a day that I met him.

"Then what should I call you"i asked him.
I really don't know how should I address him.
"Umm,you can call me Mr.kim,I prefer jin oppa but you can call me Mr.kim for now."

"Okay then Mr.kim can you answer some of my questions."I asked him.
"Yes,go ahead" he said while looking at me waiting.

-----------------------------
JIN-

"What should I ask first,umm wait sorry Mr.kim,
Actually I have so many questions I don't know what to ask, i dont want to offend you"she blabbered while looking embarrassed.
I am happy atleast she is opening up with me.
"You can ask me anything kid,I would never get offended"i told her.
"OK then so Mr.kim actually that officer said I have brothers so can you tell me how many brothers do I have?"she asked nervously.
"You have 7 brothers,angel including me and naamjoon"i said and she looked shocked.
"S-seven, I have fucking 7 brothers"she said loudly.
I tried to hide my smile at that she is so cute.

"Dont curse,kid" namjoon said sternly from behind.
-------------------------------------
Yn-
"Don't curse,kid" The scary looking man said suddenly.
I got scared and apologized quickly.
"Sorry sir, I won't curse again"
-----------------------------------------
Namjoon-

I scolded her for cursing and she apologized instantly.I dont want to scare her but cursing is not allowed.
She called me sir and I don't like it even a bit.
Usually I like it when people address me as "sir"
as it is a sign of respect but I never want my little sister to call me that.

"Cursing is not allowed kid and I would like it if you will follow my rules and as for calling me or any of your brother 'sir' is not allowed.
You will call us "oppa" as we are your biological brothers.As you know now you have seven brothers and You can't call every one of us 'Mr.kim".
I said while looking in her eyes sternly.I want her to know that I am serious about it.
She didn't said anything and keep looking down.

"Am I clear,kid"i asked her sternly.
She nodded while looking down.

---------------------------------
Yn-

"Words,yn"the scary looking man said in a scary voice.
"Yes,si- I mean o-oppa"i corrected myself instantly.
"Good" he said and started working again.

I looked at Mr.ki-no no jin oppa yes jin oppa
I have to get used to and start calling them oppa.
I dont want to have a scary conversation with my legal guardian again.

I looked at jin oppa and I went closer to him.
"Jin oppa I have one question,can I ask"I whisper because I dont wanted my legal guardian to hear our conversation.
Jin oppa nodded and looked at me curiously.

"You are my oldest brother then why is he my legal guardian" I asked Jin oppa.
I wanted him to be my legal guardian.
I dont want that scary looking guy to be my legal guardian.I don't like him.

"Why,don't you want him to be your legal guardian"
He asked.
"Yes-i mean no no I didn't mean that,I mean he is scary and you are not that scary and you are my oldest brother too"i said hurriedly whatever comes in my mind.
oh God why can't I keep my mouth shut.

Jin oppa chuckled and said-"I usually stay out for business meeting that's why naamjoon is your legal guardian"
"Oh"I said.
------------------------------------
The flight landed.
"Naamjoon she is sleeping" jin said to naamjoon.
Naamjoon went towards yn and picked her up slowly while trying to not wake her up.

"Let's go"naamjoon said and walked away.
Jin followed him out.

----------------------------------------
Yn-
I felt like I am moving but no I was sleeping, right?
I slowly opened my eyes and realized that someone is carrying me.
I tried to look up and saw that it was my legal guardian who was carrying me.
I tried to move my head indicating him that I am awake but he gently rested his hand on my head and said-
"I admit I am scary but you can sleep well in my arms,my little sister"
Oh no he heard what I said back then.