CHAPTER 21

Comment as much as you can.............

Third person pov-

Namjoon came towards yn and gently wiped her tears.

He turned around and looked towards Suga.

"I asked something,didn't i?"he said in his intimidating voice that he rarely used on his brother's.

"Ask him"he said still looking angry.

He looked towards jungkook and he was looking down.

A red deep handprint was clearly visible on his left cheek.

Namjoon sigh and was about to walk towards jungkook,when yn clenched his white shirt tightly from the back.

She was feeling safe with him.

She didn't wanted him to move from infront of her.

Namjoon called jungkook towards him sensing that both the younger ones are scared of yoongi.

Jungkook immediately went towards naamjoon away from Suga.

"I am going upstairs"Suga said,his voice was cold and he went upstairs.

Yn started sobbing as she was really scared and it all was too much for her to handle.

Namjoon turned around and hugged yn.

She immediately burried her face in his chest seeking comfort that she really needed right now.

Namjoon sighed jungkook to come closure and he hugged him sideways knowing very well that he needed some comfort right now too.

Jungkook hugged naamjoon too and finally a tear rolled down from his eyes and fell on naamjoon's neck.

He patted jungkook's head lightly to make sure he knows that everything is be fine.

"Jin hyung,can you take yn to her room?"Namjoon asked.

Jin nodded and hold yn's hand but she was not leaving naamjoon.

"Angel come"jin said softly but she shook her head which was still burried in namjoon's shirt.

Jungkook stepped back a little.

"Hyung,you should take her,she is looking terrified."jungkook said and namjoon nodded while picking yn up.

"Oppa"she mummbled.

"Shhh,I am strong enough to carry you"namjoon said and carried her to her room.

He put her down and she sat on the bed while looking down.

Namjoon sat beside her quitely and waited for her to calm down.

"Are you okay,now?"he asked softly and she nodded.

"N-nothing happened to me,oppa but s-suga oppa s-slapped kookie oppa and it was my fault"she said and a few tears flowed from her eyes again.

Namjoon wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks in between his hands.

"No more crying,ok"he said and she nodded wiped her wet eyes.

"Can you tell exactly what happened?"he asked eventually and yn gulped.

"You don't need to be scared,kid.I promise won't be angry no matter what it is"he said with such a softness that she couldn't believe it's her namjoon oppa who is talking.

It gave her a lot of courage and comfort.

"I tried to pranked jungkook oppa by mixing chilli in his food but Suga oppa eat it"she said leaving the part that jungkook changed the plates as she doesn't wanted him to get in trouble,he already took the hard slap for her.
Naamjoon nodded.

"You rest now,i will go and check on jungkook"he said and went out.

-----------------

Namjoon went in the kitchen and all of them except Suga was still present there.

Jin was treating jungkook cheek and massaging it with a ice and rest of them were standing around jungkook looking worried as well as confused.

Namjoon quitely went towards them and sat beside jungkook on the chair.

"How are you feeling now?"he asked kook.

"I am fine,hyung.It doesn't hurt."he replied.

"I am asking mentally,jungkook not physically"he said softly not as soft as when he spoke to yn but softer compared to how he talk.

"I am fine,hyung"he replied and naamjoon nodded.

"Can you explain what exactly happened?"naamjoon asked.

"I put the plate mixed with chillies infront of tae hyung's seat as I wanted to prank him but Suga hyung sat there instead of tae hyung"jungkook said cutting out the whole part that included yn.

"Wait,then why did yn said that she did it?"hoseok asked.

"M-maybe to protect me as Suga hyung was about to slap me again."he said lying praying that he won't get caught as namjoon is human lie detector.

"Jungkook"namjoon said in a warning voice.

"Please hyung"he mummbled.

"I just want to know the truth,jungkook"namjoon said.

"I pranked yn a little time earlier and she mixed chili in my food to prank me back,but I saw that and exchange it with tae hyung's as I wanted to prank him for a long time"jungkook said finally saying the whole truth and namjoon nodded.

He patted his back.

"Relax jungkook,you both just tried to prank your siblings,it's fine.Even Suga wouldn't have gotten this angry if he wasn't in his particular bad mood"jin said reassuring his younger brother.
All of them tried to cheer him up and he finally laughed.

-----------------------

On the other hand,yn was feeling really bad.

She thought that Suga will punish jungkook if she didn't cleared it up.

So she went towards Suga room to talk to him.

She was terrified but she needed to make sure that her kookie oppa won't get hurt because of her.

She stood infront of suga's door and knocked softly.

She heard a "come in"and she went inside and saw Suga standing near the bed.

He was shocked to see his little sister there.
He didn't expected her to come,he thought she would be terrified of him after what happened in the dining room.

Yn took slow steps towards him and stopped just infront of him and confessed everything about how it was her who mixed chili in the food and not jungkook again leaving the part about jungkook's changing plates.

After confessing everything she looked down for a second obviously terrified but then looked up and then closed her eyes tightly.

Suga looked towards her confused but his eyes got widened as soon as he realised that-

She is waiting for the .................

----------------------------

To be continued...........

Question time-

1) complete the word of the last line according to you?

2)How do you think Suga will react now?

3)suggest something for taehyung and yn's further interactions as they didn't bonded well till now.