CHAPTER 16

YN POV

     "Sit down,kid"naamjoon oppa said and i sat down quitely not wanting to anger him.

"Why did you ran away,yn"he asked looking sternly at me.

I really don't know what to say.
Why did i ran away?
Even i don't know why?It just felt right at that moment to ran away from all the trouble i was in,but i can't say this to namjoon oppa.

              "Yn,i asked why did you ran away?"Naamjoon oppa asked again,this time a bit more demandingly.

   .      "I-i didn't wanted to get in trouble with you"i said after sometime.

     "Aren't you in trouble now?"he asked me.

       "Am i?"I asked and he looked at me intimidatingly clearly indicating that i am in trouble.

      "I-i didn't wanted to face you so i ran away,i am sorry"i said.

"Sorry doesn't cut it ki-"

"But you already took away my phone"i
mummbled.

      "Cut me once more and you won't get your phone back for a month"naamjoon oppa said coldly.he waited for me to respond when I didn't say anything he continued-
"And as for taking your phone away,it was because of the fight you got yourself
involve into"

    "I didn't wanted to fight,i didn't wanted to get in trouble,oppa.she fucking start-'i stopped as soon as I realised that i cursed.

THIRD PERSON POV-

   "I do not tolerate cursing,yn."Naamjoon said with his stern face and voice.

     yn doesn't help but felt intimidated.
she didn't said anything and kept quite.
Not liking her lack of response naamjoon's eyes started turning dark black.He was calm untill now but now he was getting a little angry.

      He can't help but think,is he being too lenient with her.None of his brother ever dared to curse infront of him when they are in trouble.

     Yn looked down too scared to look in her brothers eyes.

       Naamjoon didn't liked it even a bit.He told her thousands of time to not to look down but she never listens.

      "Look into my eyes,yn"he said in his hard stone cold voice.

       She slowly looked up meeting his eyes for a moment and then averted her eyes.

      Naamjoon kept looking at her and saw only the only thing that was now in
her eyes-fear.He saw fear in her eyes.

  "Why are you looking so terrified,kid"he can't help but ask with his voice softening a bit.
He never wanted her to be scared of him.
He just wanted her to be safe and what she did today put her in danger.

    "Y-your eyes darkened"she mummbled knowing he will not like if she will not say anything.

        "You got scared because my eyes darkened"he said more to himself.

     "It scares me,oppa"she said looking towards naamjoon.
His eyes visibly softened at that.

    "I apologize for scaring you,kid.I will keep my eyes in control from now on"he said.
"But that doesn't mean you are allowed to curse"he added quickly.

    "I am sorry for cursing,oppa.I didn't mean to"she said softly.
Naamjoon nodded.

    "Now back to the topic,you can't go anywhere like this,yn.Its dangerous."naamjoon said back to his stern voice.

  "Are you going to punish me for running away"she asked nervously.

     "No.Not this time but keep this in your mind kid,if you go anywhere without informing one of us again then i am going to ground you"naamjoon said sternly.

"Ground"yn asked confused.

"You have never been grounded before"naamjoon asked.
Yn shook her head.

"No,oppa"she said and naamjoon sighed.

"Ok,so you have never been grounded before,so let me explain how it goes.It means that you won't get any privileges,that means no tv,no phone,no games,no going out without one of your brother"naamjoon said and yn looked towards him shocked.

"What?No,you can't do that"she said.

"I can and i will,so think before causing a trouble"Naamjoon said with stern face.

     "NO,YOU CANT DO THAT,you are basically telling me that you will imprison me if i break any of your that stupid rules ha"she said raising her voice .

     "Don't raise your voice at me,yn.I absolutely do not tolerate disrespect.
And as for the rules,break them and you will see what i will do.
If you think it as imprisoning you then so be it.you are living under my care and you have to follow my rules.Understand?"Naamjoon said in a firm voice which leaves no room for argument.

Yn kept quite and didn't said anything.
"I want an answer yn,do you-"

Yn sobbed and he stopped.

      He heard yn's sobbing voice and he stopped speaking.
He didn't thought she will start crying.
He didn't think he was being harsh,was he?

     On the other hand yn was trying hard to control her sobbing.
It was a really hard day for her.
First she got scolded for being late,then the fighting, principal office,running away and now naamjoon.
Naamjoon's scolding or else you can say threat was not helping with her situation
at all.At last she broke down and tears fell down from her eyes.

Suddenly door opened and Jin came in followed by taehyung-
"Naamjoon,this brat is not-
Why is yn crying,naamjoon"Jin asked in a 
serious tone.

TO BE CONTINUED..............

QUESTION TIME-

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE CHARACTERS IN MY BOOK-
DESCRIBE THEM IN ONE WORD ACCORDING TO YOU-

NAAMJOON

SUGA

JIN

JUNGKOOK

TAEHYUNG

JHOPE

JIMIN

YN