CHAPTER 17

"Why are you crying,angel,"Jin asked
in a soft tone.
  Yn looked towards Jin and then towards naamjoon and looked down.

   "Naamjoon"Jin called in a stern voice..

     Naamjoon sighed and replied-
        "She got into a fight,hyung so i-"

      "Fight"Jin mummbled and went towards yn and started checking for any injuries.

      "She is fine,hyung,she gave a broken nose to the girl with whom she got into a fight wit-"naamjoon said.

   "Then why is she crying"Jin asked.

"Hyung,did you punished her?"taehyung shouted.

Jin's eyes widened.

    "Did he punished you,angel"Jin asked softly to yn and she nodded her head.

    Jin looked towards naamjoon with his stern face.

     "I just took her phone away,hyung"naamjoon replied with cold eyes.

Taehyung scoffed and looked towards yn.

       "You can't be serious,you are crying just because hyung took your phone away,that's one of the easiest punishment he can give to anyone who broke someone's nose and his rules. you can't even think what kind of punishments we have gone through for getting into a fight"
Taehyung said while running his hand through his hairs.

     "I am not crying because he took my phone away"yn said while crying.
Jin patted her head and glared at taehyung.

Yn kept sobbing.

Taehyung sighed and came towards yn.

    "Now,stop crying,kid"taehyung said.

                  "Take her to her room,taehyung"naamjoon ordered.
"Come,kid"taehyung said while holding her hand.

       She stood up and went outside with taehyung,for now she just wanted to get away from naamjoon's presence.

     "Naamjoon"Jin looked sternly towards naamjoon.

   "I scolded her a little and i think she got scared"naamjoon replied.

Jin sighed.
"She is a sensitive little kid naamjoon,we have to understand this,we just can't go all angry on her"Jin said.

      "I know,hyung but i got so worried when I didn't found her in the school,I didn't want her to put herself in danger again,so it was needed"naamjoon replied.

   "I understand but it's just that i hate to see her cry"Jin said looking softly towards naamjoon.

       'I hate her tears too but i know what i am doing needs to be done,i can't compramise with her safety,she doesn't know about the dangers of our world  but i know and i will do whatever I can do to keep her safe" naamjoon replied with a stern voice.

"I understan"Jin said sighing.

-----------------------------------

Meanwhile in Yn's room,

         She was crying from the time they came inside the room.Taehyung is trying his best to keep his calm.

"Now stop crying,yn"taehyung said.

   "IT'S NOT LIKE THAT I WANT TO CRY"
YN SHOUTED FRUSTRATED.

    "Don't raise your voice at me,kid.
Belive me you won't like the consequences."Taehyung said in his deadly calm tone.

     Yn shivered in fear and looked down still sobbing trying her best to not make any noise.

   Taehyung sighed and sat infront of her on the bed.