CHAPTER 30

Yn went in front of namjoon's office door and knocked.

"Get in"namjoon answered from inside and she went in.

"What happened,kid?"he asked as he was surprised to see her there.

She went towards his desk while looking down,he was sitting on his chair doing some work like always.

She just stood there without saying anything for sometime as she was scared of his reaction.

"Yn"Namjoon called.

"I am sorry"she mumbled in a broken voice and a few tears rolled down from her eyes.

Namjoon got up instantly and went towards her.

"Kid,why are-

"I am sorry,I lost it.I know it's my fault,i shouldn't be so careless"she said while sobbing and namjoon got confused.

He held her chin gently making her look up and wiped her tears.

"What did you lost,kiddo?"he asked softly.

She sobbed.

"No matter,what it is,i will buy you a new one,okay?Stop crying now"namjoon said gently but her sobs just increased.

Namjoon sighed and side hugged her.

"What it is?"he asked while rubbing her back.

"Card,i lost it"she said and hugged him tightly.

"I am sorry,I am really sorry, please forgive me"she cried.

"It's fine,kid.I will freeze the credit card"he said softly.

Yn broke the hug and looked towards him with her teary eyes and passed her phone towards him showing him the message.

Namjoon sighed.

"I am sorr-

"It's okay,kid.Its not a big deal" Namjoon said.

"But I lost your money"she said while sobbing.

"It's fine,don't cry over such little things,and it's not mine it's yours the moment I gave you the card" Namjoon said.

"Bu-

"I will find what happened with the card if that makes you restless but just don't cry,okay"namjoon said softly and wiped her tears once more.

"No more crying"he said and yn nodded.

"I expected you to get angry"yn mummbled.

"Not exactly angry but I would have scolded you but how can I when you are crying like this?"namjoon said in his normal heavy tone.

"Sorry"yn said.

"you will get another card till tomorrow so don't worr-

"No I don't want it"yn said cutting him off.

"I am sorry that i interrupted you but i really didn't want another card,I will end up losing it too"she said continuing.

Namjoon nodded not wanting to argue with his little sister,he would just hand her over one tomorrow.

Yn went inside her room happily so that she didn't get grounded or even scolded.

She made a mental note that next time she will be careful with her things and not list them.

Meanwhile namjoon called his brothers for a meeting in his office.

"Grandfather and Grandma want to meet yn,they want us to visit them this weekend."Namjoon said and all the brothers sighed.

"Hyung,you know how old fashioned they are?"jungkook said sighing.

"Ya,and yn is still not comfortable with us,how can she cope with meeting them?"jimin said.

"I don't think it's a good idea, hyung"Taehyung said knowing she will not take it well.

"He is adamant on meeting her,i denied him a lot of times"namjoon said sighing.

"They are playing granddaughter card,right?"jin asked and namjoon nodded.

"Let's get over with it,they won't stop until they will meet her and it's better if yn is prepared for meeting them"Suga said After thinking thoroughly.

"He is right" Hoseok said.

"But we have to make sure nothing goes wrong,She gets scared easily and after that incident we can't take risks"jin said.

"What if grandfather started with mafia talk infront of her,she doesn't know anything about it?"jungkook said.

"I already talked to him about that" Namjoon said.

"I still think we shouldn't let yn meet them now,she isn't ready yet" Taehyung said.

"What do you think,hyung?"jimin asked namjoon.

"We can't stop grandfather from meeting her" Namjoon said sighing.

"Ok,then let's visit them this weekend,I will inform you and try to make sure that she is at ease and comfortable with it"jin said and everyone nodded.

Jin went towards yn's room.

He knocked and went inside.

Yn was laying down on her bed,she straightened up when she saw jin and sat on the bed.

"What happened,oppa?"she asked.

"I wanted to spend some time with you,angel."jin said while sitting on the bed.

"Really,ok then tell me how was you day?"yn asked.

"Hectic, meetings an all,what about you?Had fun with your friends?"jin asked.

"I did a blunder today"yn said while rubbing her head.

Jin raised his eyebrows.

"I lost the credit card that namjoon oppa gave me"she said while looking towards jin sheepishly, trying to see if he would scold her or not.

"Oh,did namjoon know?"jin asked as if namjoon doesn't know then he will talk to him as he doesn't want namjoon to scold his angel.

"Ya,I told him,i thought he would get angry but he took it very lightly"yn said giving him a disappointed look.

Jin looked amused.

"You wanted him to be angry"jin asked.

"No but I was so scared thinking about it but namjoon oppa didn't even scolded me"yn said pouting.

"You look adorable while pouting"jin said while pinching her cheek lightly.

"Oppaaa"yn whined.

They spend some time talking like this but at last Jin needed to tell her about her grandparents.

"Angel,do you want to meet your grandparents"jin asked hesitantly.

"Grandparents?"yn asked getting excited.
"Yes?"jin asked.

"Yes, ofcourse oppa I have grandparents,I want to meet them,please please please oppa,I always wanted grandparents"yn said her eyes radiating happiness.

Jin smiled lightly.

"We are planning to visit them this weekend" Jin said.

"Really?can I come with you all,please?"she asked while showing her puppy eyes.

"Of course,you can come,angel."jin said softly and yn jumped in happiness.

'i hope we won't regret it'jin thought and sighed.

TO BE CONTINUED................

QUESTION TIME-

1)WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HER GRANDPARENTS?

2)WILL THEY REGRET THEIR DECISION?

3) SUGGEST SOME IDEAS FOR THEIR VISIT?

WORDS:1057