chapter 6

It's a bit short chapter.actually I wrote it at 11 p.m
So please don't mind it.Further chapters will be long.
READ and ENJOY.
----------------------------------

Namjoon was in his office with his brothers.

Namjoon-
I want to discuss about yn safety with my brothers so I called them in my office.
"Namjoon hyung,what is it,I am hungry"my youngest brother said whining.
"BE serious jungkook it's about yn"jin hyung said seriously.
Jungkook nodded.

"What is it namjoon"suga asked.
"As you know we have lots of enemies who are finding our weakness if they came to know about yn they will surely try to harm her"I said.

"We know hyung that's the reason I was not happy
about bringing her here,she is in danger" taehyung said seriously.

"That's stupid,taehyung we can't keep our sister away just because you think that she is unsafe here,
We all can protect her and maybe she will be in more danger outside alone,she is just 14 tae.she cant take care of herself"jimin argued.
This kids they both are arguing over this from yesterday.

"Jimin is right taehyung,don't argue over it again"
Hoseok said.
"OK hyung"taehyung said in defeat.
"So,now the problem is her safety, we have to keep her safe,we cant leave her alone"jin hyung said.

"Yes hyung,that's why I decided that one of us will go to her school as her professor to keep her safe"
I said sternly.

"That's a good idea hyung"jimin said.
"But I am already there I can protect her hyung"jungkook said stubbornly.

"You have classes too jungkook and on top of that your class are on the opposite side of her class,you can't protect her always" suga said.
He behave like he doesn't care about yn at all but we all know that he do love her.

"Ok,so now it's decided one of us will go there"jin hyung said.
"But who will be her professor naamjoon hyung"jungkook asked me.

"It can't be suga hyung,naamjoon hyung or me because that kid is clearly scared of us.she won't share her problems with us."taehyung spoke his mind before I could say anything.

"He is right I think jin hyung or jimin,one of them
Should go"hoseok said.
"Why can't you go,hyung"jimin asked hoseok.
"Because I can't teach,yes I can't teach and I can't handle kids,jin hyung can go as he is good with kids"hoseok said nervously.
"Hoby hyung you know he can't,jin hyung have lots of meetings,he can't cancel them"jungkook said.
I sighed mentally.They are fighting like kids.

I know no one want to be her professor.
No one want yn to be scared of them and if they will become her professor then they think that she will be more scared of them which is not right because
that person would be closest to her all the time and he can form the best bond with her.

"Jimin you will go as yn's professor and that's final,
No arguments"i finally said,
"But hyung why me"jimin argued.
"I said no arguments"i said in my demanding voice.
"OK hyung but-"he looked sad.

"You are good at Itallian jimin and yn is weak at it,
You can help her to improve"i said trying to make him feel better.
"OK hyung, I will help her and protect her"jimin said finally agreeing.

"She will start her school from next week,taehyung and yoongi take her for shopping tomorrow"i demanded leaving no room for argument.

"Ok hyung" "OK naamjoon"they both agreed.

--------------------------------------

To be continued.............