CHAPTER 29

Hi,guys i updated the next part of "Mafia's Miss Innocent"
Please go and give a try to that story too...

https://www.wattpad.com/story/352055043-mafia%27s-miss-innocent

com/story/352055043-mafia%27s-miss-innocent

COMMENT ALOT...........

   Namjoon went towards yn's room and knocked.

"The door is open,oppa"yn said thinking it's jungkook.

Namjoon opened the door and came inside.

Yn got a little scared after seeing namjoon and looked down.

Namjoon sighed and went towards her and sat down on the bed.

"How is your hand now,kid?"he asked as softly as he could.

"Better,oppa"yn mummbled.

"Look towards me,kiddo"namjoon said in a soft voice and yn slowly looked up.

"Can I see?"he asked and yn forwarded her hand.

"I am sorry for whatever happened,i shouldn't have hired her"namjoon said while caressing the back of her hand.

"It's ok b-but-"she wanted to ask him,she wanted to clear her doubts,yes,jungkook reassured her but she wanted to hear it from namjoon's mouth but she was scared to ask.

"What,kiddo?you can share anything with me"namjoon said and she took a deep breath and asked-

"Will you ever hit me?"

Namjoon looked towards her shocked and then they turned into hurt.

"I didn't mean it like that,I mean kookie oppa told me that you won't but I am scared and I just want to make sure that you won-

She was blabbering non-stop but Namjoon stopped her by suddenly hugging her and a drop of tear left from his eyes that he was holding from so long.

"Let alone raising my hand on you,I will kill every single person who will even think of hurting you,yn and i mean it"namjoon said in a serious tone but yn couldn't help but a giggle left from her mouth.