CHAPTER 27

COMMENT ALOT GUYS.......

...................

  Yn was lying down on bed trying to sleep and Hoseok was sitting beside her while caressing her hair.

     "Try to sleep, sunshine"he said but yn's eyes got teary.

     The doubt that namjoon allowed all this was still in her mind.she was relieved after knowing that her other brothers doesn't know about anything and are against of what ms.betty did but she wasn't so sure about namjoon.

     If namjoon did allow ms.betty to hit her then he can do the same.

     His hits would definitely hurt ten times harder than ms.betty.

    She shivered at the thought and her eyes got teary.

    Nobody could save her if that's what namjoon decided to do as everyone in the house listens to him including jin.

    Its like his words are the last words and nobody can go against him.

    The thought itself was enough to make her cry.

    Tears started rolling down from her eyes.

    "Is it paining too much?"Hoseok asked in his softest voice worried for his little sister.

She shook her head.

     "Then,why these tears?"he asked while wiping her tears.

      "Hobi oppa,c-can I ask you something,w-will you not lie p-please?"she asked.

        "I promise I won't,you can ask anything"he said immediately.

       "W-will you ever go against namjoon oppa's orders even if you don't agree with him?"she asked and Hoseok thought for a second and answered immediately.

    "No,i know whatever he will do is for us so I won't-

     He stopped speaking as soon as he saw yn's expressions changing into fear.
She was looking terrified.

    He understood what she was thinking.

      "W-wait,don't tell me you though-
He stopped as her expressions were screaming that's exactly what she was
thinking.

     "He will never do that to you,kid.He doesn't know anythin-

     "B-but ms.betty said-

     "I don't know what ms.betty said but namjoon can't do this to you and I know that"hoseok said quite sternly and yn looked down.

     "But what if he did?"yn mummbled.

     Hobi sighed understanding that what she need now is reassurance that this won't happen again.

        "I will stop him,me and all of your brothers will be on your side in this thing if namjoon did allowed this but I am hundred percent sure that he didn't."hobi said and yn nodded feeling slightly better.

     Meanwhile in the living room jungkook and others were sitting waiting for namjoon to come.

     "Why are we sitting here,when we have that bitch down in the basement?"taehyung shouted frustrated.

      "Let namjoon come and clear everything"jin said.

         "I don't give a fuck what hyung thinks,that bitch is dying from my hands and nobody can change that"taehyung said and stormed towards the basement.
Suga sighed and followed him.