CHAPTER 38

Guys,do comment please....
Previous chapter only has 17 comments...

     "Why are sounding so surprised,ha? Isn't it what you want?"Eunwoo said and hung up the call.

"Fuck"jungkook mumbled and closed his eyes while resting his head on the staring wheel.

He thought a lot about what eunwoo said and the answer always came 'No'.

He knew that he wouldn't have just sat quietly if someone did hurt yn even if that someone is his grandfather, father or his hyungs.

Maybe he wouldn't be like this if yn did grow up with them because that's how  mafia families are especially with the girls,they want everything perfect and if something doesn't go how they like then there are harsh consequences even for their own kids.

He quickly shook his head dismissing the thought that just came in his mind.

He would have never let his sister get hurt not now not ever even if she would have lived with he won't.

And now there was no chance he would let someone hurt his sister,his little didn't grow up with them,she wasn't part of this violent life for most of her life,she was normal,she lives her childhood like any normal child,and he suddenly got a sister who is a innocent teenager who got terrified of Little things.He just couldn't imagine someone hurting her.

He knows for a fact that he will fight against the world if it means protecting her.

So,he can't blame eunwoo.
He understood that it's his natural instinct to protect his sister.

Jungkook opened his eyes after thinking it thoroughly and turned the car around.

He reached eunwoo house and called him.

"What now, jungkook?"He asked harshly.

"Open the door"jungkook ordered.

"W-what-

"Open the door,eunwoo I am outside"jungkook said sighing and Eunwoo opened the door after a minute.

Jungkook entered the house and sat on the sofa calming his racing mind.

"Why are you here?If it's about Bella then she didn't go near your sis-

"I am sorry"jungkook said silently cutting eunwoo off.

"What?"he asked confused.

"I was wrong,you were always right.I can't let anyone hurt yn not even in my dreams.I am sorry I was over protective yesterday,I just couldn't see the fear in her eyes and lashed out on Isabella."Jungkook said sincerely while looking towards eunwoo who was looking shocked.

"Where is Isabella?"jungkook asked.
"ISA"Eunwoo called.

His sister deserves an apology from both himself and jungkook.

She came out as soon as eunwoo called.

She looked towards jungkook and gulped hard.

"Come here,kiddo" Jungkook called and isa looked towards eunwoo who nodded and she took hesitant steps towards jungkook.

Jungkook held her palm and looked towards the bruises and it looked bad, really bad.

He closed his eyes,he knew it all happened because of him.

Eunwoo must be scared that he will complain to his dad if Isabella stays in contact with yn so he did it.

Eunwoo knows that if any of Kim's members complain about isa,then she is gone.

Her dad would have taken her with him and eunwoo's whole struggle to keep her safe and with him would have gone in vain.

Jungkook sighed heavily and opened his eyes.

"I am really sorry,Isabella.I really didn't mean whatever I said yesterday,can you please forgive me for yesterday and for these too"he asked.

"S-so,i-i can be friends with yn, right?"she asked jungkook and he nodded.

He was glad that yn really made a good friend.

"Will you forgive me?"he asked and she nodded with tears flowing from her eyes.
She looked towards her oppa and hugged eunwoo tightly who was standing beside her.

Eunwoo caressed her hair and apologized multiple times.

"I am really sorry,isa.I was really scared."he mummbled.

"I know, oppa.I understand,you don't need to explain"she said crying.

"Eunwoo, always remember I am always with you so if you or isabella ever got in any trouble,give me a call"jungkook said and went out giving the siblings space.

Jungkook knew it would be pointless to talk to namjoon or any of his brothers about it.

Eunwoo and isa's dad is one of the most trusted men of namjoon and jungkook knew that namjoon won't go against him for this thing as namjoon did think the same as he was thinking for all this year's.

Namjoon may be a softie for yn but he would definitely won't bend his rules for something that is so common in the mafia and part of it from years.

That's why he decided to step in himself to help his friend whenever he needed them.

He knew that eunwoo's dad won't disobey his order even if he is the youngest of all of his brothers as he is a Kim and eunwoo's dad is loyal to Kim's.

On the other hand,yn was sitting in her room.

She was still engrossed in her thoughts of Isabella.

She badly wanted to help her but she didn't know how.

Yes,she talked with jungkook but she didn't think that jungkook would do something about it as she found jungkook dismissive about it.

When she talked about it jungkook tried to end the topic quickly and she noticed it.

She thought of going to jin,but she was scared of his reaction.

So she decided to wait for jungkook.

She would try to talk to him once more and if it didn't work out she would think something else but she would definitely won't live her friend alone in this.

She won't just sit quietly when her friend is getting hurt.

"Jungkook oppa"yn called and went inside his room when she saw him lying on his bed.

"Yes, princess"he asked getting up.

"What will you do about Isabella's matter?"she asked.

Jungkook sighed and called her towards him.

"Sit"he said and she sat down.

"Her dad works for us" Jungkook said.

"Isabella's dad"yn asked and jungkook nodded.

"I will talk to him about it,i promise Isabella won't face something like this again"jungkook said in a serious tone.

"But wont he get angry"yn asked.

"He won't, believe me he won't"jungkook said and yn nodded.

"Her brother is my best friend,he moved out with her to protect her so she would be fine and if anything went wrong i would help them,i promise"Jungkook said trying to convince her.

"Her brother is nice?"yn asked after a moment.

"Yes,just like me,do you think I will befriend bad people,ha?"jungkook asked and yn smiled while shaking her head.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

QUESTION TIME-

1)WHOSE SIDE DO YOU THINK NAMJOON WOULD TAKE IF SOMETHING DOES HAPPEN IN FUTURE?

2) FAVOURITE PART IN THE CHAPTER.....

WORDS:1094