Chapter 10

sorry for the late update-
Here is the new chapter,READ AND ENJOY-

-------------------------------------------------------------------
THIRD PERSON POV-

"Why so late and where is the coffee,sis?"jungkook asked yn.
"Don't ask oppa,i did a blunder.The coffee fell on suga oppa and he wasn't in a good mood"yn said
Switching on the movie.
"What?I am glad that you are still alive,sis.Didnt hyung already killed you with his scary glare."jungkook said chuckling.
"HIS glare is indeed scary oppa,but I guess I am still alive"yn said in a bored tone looking towards the screen.
"I guess you want to watch movie,so I won't talk anymore"jungkook said.
"I will appreciate that"yn said and jungkook rolled his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------
HOSEOK POV-

I was going towards my room after drinking water but I stopped when I hear some voice coming from yn room.
I went towards her room and hear some muffled sobbing voice coming from her room.Is she crying?
But why is she crying?It's almost midnight,Did she saw a nightmare?
I knocked on the door and waited but she didn't open the door and the sobbing increased.I panicked and opened the door as it was not locked.
I went inside and saw her sitting on the bed while hiding her face between her palms and she was crying hard.I slowly went towards her trying to not scare her and I gently moved her hand from her face.she looked towards me,tears still flowing from her eyes.

Yn pov-

I saw a dream,not a dream it was a memory.Memory of my dadda and me.The last time I saw him,when he kissed my forehead and went to pick momma and never returned back.I never thought that it would be last time i am seeing him.
I am missing him.I am missing my dadda,I want him back.

I didn't realized when but the tears started flowing from my eyes and I started sobbing trying not to cry.
After sometime I heard a knock on my door.I got startled,who came now,it's midnight everyone must be sleeping.Maybe someone woke up because of my voice but I am not crying that loudly,am I?I guess i am.suddenly the door opened and I put my hands on my face quickly to hide my crying face.I don't want anyone to see me crying,it's embarrassing.whoever came inside came towards me and moved my hands from my face and I started crying more.I looked towards the person and it was
hoby oppa who came in,his name is too big so i will call him hoby oppa from now on,atleast in my mind i will.I try to stop my tears from flowing not liking a bit that I am crying in front of someone whom I just met a week ago but it keeps falling,I am really missing my dadda.

"Kid,Did you saw a nightmare"he asked while sitting on the bed and wiping my tears.
Not wanting to speak I just shook my head,then I remembered the verbal answer rule,why the fuck there are so many rules in this house?
"N-No"i whispered.I hope he heard it,I dont want to speak again.
A different expression took place on his face,he was looking worried.is he worried about me?
"What happened then,why were you crying,kiddo"he asked holding my hands.
"I-i was missing my d-dad,sorry for disturbing you."I said looking down.

"Kid,you can come any time to me or any of your brothers if you ever miss your dad,we are always there for you,we are your brothers,sunshine.you don't have to think twice before calling any of us.please don't cry alone in your room next time if you ever feel like crying"he said softly while cuping my face.I looked towards his eyes and he was looking so sincere.but wait a minute did he just called me 'sunshine' I guess I got a new nickname.
I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead gently.For a second I felt like my dadda is with me,he always used to give me a goodnight kiss before tugging me in.

Hobby oppa tug me in and got up.He must be sleepy too I should let him go now but I don't want him to go.I dont want to be alone.I want him to stay.
"Hobby oppa"those words just came out of my mouth without my permission.
"Can you stay with me for sometime?"i asked.
"I am not going anywhere,kid.I was just closing the window,you should close it before sleeping or else you will catch a cold"he scolded lightly while closing the windows.
"hoseok oppa,i will close it next time"i said.
"I will check,sunshine and you can call me hoby"he said smiling.
"OK,hobby oppa"i said.
"Now try to sleep,I am here only"he said while sitting beside me and gently caressing my hairs.

---------------------------------
Third PERSON POV-

"Get up,sunshine,you have school today"hoseok said while shaking yn.
Yn woke up and sat on the bed.
"Good morning,oppa"she wished.
"Good morning,sunshine.Now get ready fast Naamjoon called you in his office.He will drop you"
He said.
"Mr.scary but why,I will just go with jungkook oppa,he must be busy"she said not wanting to be alone with her scary older brother.
Hoseok chuckled and said,"Mr.scary ha,well it suits him"
"Oops,don't tell him please. "yn said scared.
"I won't,kid.Now get up or else Mr.scary will get angry."he said while chucking and continued-
"Naamjoon want to talk to you and the principal,that's why he is dropping you"hoseok said.
"Oh OK bu-"HOSEOK cut her.
"No more questions for now.you are getting late"he said.
Yn nodded and hoseok went out.

TO BE CONTINUED......

-----------------------------------------
I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD NEXT PART SOON

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT-