CHAPTER 8

Hi friends I am back with a new chapter
READ AND ENJOY
DONT FORGET TO COMMENT

‐------------------------------------------------------

"sleep well,little sis"jimin said while tugging her in.
"Wait oppa"yn suddenly said and get up.
"what happened"jimin asked worried.
"nothing actually that you know my net pack expired and I can't live without my internet.I will get damm bored in the room without it.can you please-"jimin cut her in between.
"Wait wait wait,relax you speak alot and as for the internet we have wifi in the house."jimin said.
"Oh,can you tell me the password"yn asked.
"It's one to eight"he said and yn stared trying to connect it but she failed.
"It's not connecting,oppa"she said.
"show me"jimin took the phone from her and chuckled lightly after seeing the password that she typed.
"It's 1 to 8 kid not 1,2 and 8"he said and typed the correct password and give her phone to her.
"Oh,thankyou oppa"she said smiling.
"now sleep don't stay awake while playing on the phone"he said.
"I am sleeping oppa,Goodnight"she said and lay down.
"Goodnight,little sister"he said and went out closing the
door.

-------------------------------
YN-

I got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.
I was hungry.
I was eating my breakfast while hearing some awesome songs when someone came and took out the headphones from my ear.i looked back annoyed and saw suga oppa standing their with his signature cold look.
I gulped and wished him "good morning oppa".
"morning,be ready in an hour"he said and went away without hearing my reply.
I sighed and kept eating my delicious breakfast.

-------------------
I was waiting for my brothers in the living room.
Actually I didn't go up in my room. I didn't wanted them to glare at me if I get late so I just sat down here in the living room waiting for them.
"Let's go, kid" suga oppa said while coming downstairs.
Taehyung oppa also came following him.

----------------
"I will drive"taehyung oppa said taking the keys.
suga oppa nodded and sat inside the car.
I sat on the back seat.
The ride was quite nobody said anything.
Taehyung oppa kept driving.suga oppa was on his phone all the time and I was looking out of the window.
After half an hour the car stopped.
I open the door and stepped out.I looked at the mall infront of me.It was so a damm big mall.It must be expensive here but I don't think they care about money much.
It looks like they have tons of money.

"what are you thinking yn,Let's go" Taehyung oppa said and started walking,I was about to follow him when suga oppa hold my hand.I looked towards him confused.

"Don't leave my hand"he said and started walking along with me.I am 14 not 5 why is he holding my hand.
"I am not a kid,oppa you can leave my hand"i said but he ignored me completely and kept walking.

"where should we go first,hyung"taehyung oppa asked suga oppa.They both are completely ignoring me.
"Let's buy some dresses for her"suga oppa said and we went inside the clothes shop but wait I don't need clothes.
I already have enough of them.
I stopped walking and suga oppa looked at me while raising his eyebrows.
"I don't need clothes,I have enough of them oppa"i said looking at him.
"I don't remember asking you"suga oppa replied with a straight face and start walking along with me.
I rolled my eyes at his answer when someone smacked my head.
I looked back and it was taehyung oppa.
"what" I asked. "Dont roll your eyes at us,kid"he said and I rolled my eyes again.I really don't know why I did that,it just happened.
"I am calling naamjoon hyung"he threatened and it worked.
"I won't roll my eyes again"i said in defeat.
"where is the apology,kid"he said making me more annoyed.
"Thats enough taehyung"Thankfully suga oppa said.

we came inside the shop and I started looking at the clothes.They all were so pretty.They must be really expensive.
"pick whatever you like"suga oppa said and leave my hand but I didn't moved.They all are pretty but I don't want them.
I dont want to waste there money.I already have enough cloths and I don't need more.
suga oppa sighed and started picking up whatever coming infront of him.what is he doing?
"Taehyung go and pick up lower for her"he said to taehyung oppa and he started picking up clothes for me too.
After sometime they both came back with tons of bags in their hands.Fuck did they buy the whole shop?
"Let's go"suga oppa said holding my hand again.

Then we went towards the school supplies section and they buy everything that is needed for the school.
"where do you want go next" taehyung oppa asked finally acknowledging my presence.
"I am hungry"i said.
I was really hungry.I am a big foodie.
"Let's go towards the Cafe" suga oppa said and we went towards the Cafe.

"what do you want to eat yn"Taehyung oppa said.
"pizza and French fries"i replied.
He nodded and ordered for me.After 10 minutes order came and I started eating instantly I was hungry man.
I finished my food within minutes and i was waiting for taehyung oppa and suga oppa to finish eating when suga oppa's phone rang.He got up and went out telling something in taehyung oppa's ear.
"He will be back after attending the call"taehyung oppa said.
"oppa can you tell what you do?I mean you all are rich so what's your job?I mea-"He cut me.
"relax kiddo I understood what you mean to ask,no need to explain so much"he said and I nodded with a embarrassed look.
"we all are part of family business like we have tons of hotels,restaurants,companies etc."He said.
"Oh that explains why you all are so rich"i said.
"Now you are part of us yn"he said looking serious and I nodded not knowing what to say.
we sit in silence after that until I saw two girls glaring towards me.They were looking at me like they are gonna kill me.
"Taehyung oppa,do you have a girlfriend" I asked suddenly and he choked on water.He was not expecting that question.
"No but why are you asking kid"he answered after a minute.
"because those girls are glaring at me like I am snatching their guy"i said.
"That's because we are famous sis"he said.
"can you please go and explain them that I am your sister"
I asked not liking their stares.
"we will come across hundreds of girls,are you going to explain all of them"he asked.
"please I am not feeling comfortable with their glares"i said.
"OK wait here,I will go and talk to them"he said and went towards them.

----------------------
TAEHYUNG-

I went towards those witches and threatened them to stay away from my sister or else I will chop their heads off.
They got scared and ran away.

I looked towards our seat but yn was not their.
where the fuck is she?I got worried and started looking for her.I saw her going somewhere and I ran towards her.
I hold her hand and turned her around.she got
shocked and flinched.

"where the fuck were you going?didn't I told you to wait there?"
I yelled at her face.
she got scared and stuttered "I-I was t-thirsty"
I sighed in relief and left her hand.
"Let's go back and sit there"i said and we went back where we were sitting.

she didn't said anything after that and keep looking down until suga hyung came.
"Any problem hyung"i asked him knowing very well that the call is about mafia work.
"nothing naamjoon handled it"he replied and looked at yn.
"what happened to her"he asked me.

"Nothing she just got some scolding for being naughty"
I replied and she glared at me or I should say she tried to glare at me but it was too cute to be called a glare.

-------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED..................