chapter 5

Hi friends,here I am with a new chapter
So read it and enjoy and if you like it then do
Comment your favorite line in the comment section.
Enjoy😊
-‐------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon was looking at yn intimidatingly without any emotions on his face.
Yn was still standing towards the door.
she was intimidated by naamjoon's aura.
"Yn come here and sit down"naamjoon said demandingly.
Yn legs started moving on their own and she sat on the chair.
Naamjoon went towards his chair and sat down.
Never once he looked away from yn.
Yn couldn't bare the look of his dark eyes and looked down.

"Look into my eyes,yn"namjoon said sternly.
She slowly looked up.
"Good.Now explain what happened near the basement."namjoon asked.
"I-i was finding jin oppa,voice was coming from the basement so I thought he is their ,that's why I was going there but taehyung oppa came and dragged me here."yn said in one go.

"Yn there are few rules in this house which everyone follows and you have to follow them too.
I wasn't going to tell them to you yet but clearly you are breaking some of them already so its necessary now." namjoon said sternly.

"R-Rules"yn said while stuttering.
"Yes yn rules,I am going to tell them to you now.
Listen carefully and ask if you have any questions."
Namjoon said.
-----------------------------------
Yn-
What the hell did I just heard?rules,really?
Am I his worker?OR Am I a part of a school that he is running?why the hell should I follow rules?

"Am i clear?"Mr.scary asked when I didn't said anything.
I nodded not knowing what to say.
"Words yn"he sternly said.
"Yes"i answered.
"Yes what yn"mr.scary asked.
I sighed mentally and said what he wanted to listen
"Yes oppa"i said.
"Good.so starting with the rules-
'Rule 1:-you will always answer with words.
Nodding is not allowed.'
"Why can't I nod"it left my mouth unknowingly.
"Because I need to make sure that you understand what I said.I can say you are lying or not by your voice"mr.scary said.
Is it even possible?is he a some kind of human lie detector?
I rolled my eyes again unknowingly.

"Here we goes,Coming to rule 2nd:-
You will not disrespect any of your brothers-
No eye rolling,no back talk,and absolutely no cursing,no lying,nothing that can be considered as
disrespect.In return your brothers will do the same.
I can guarantee that none of them are disrespectful."He stated the 2nd rule.

It was fair enough but I don't know what is considered as talking back in his language but I guess i won't be talking back to him any time soon
That's what I thought.

"Are you OK with it"he asked.
"Yes o-oppa"i answered.

"3rd rule-its the most important one so listen carefully you are not allowed to go in basement and on the third floor-
"But I am on the 3rd floor now"i said without thinking.
"Do not interrupt me,yn"mr.scary said sternly.
I shivered at his tone and apologized quickly.
"Sorry oppa I won't interrupt you again"
I apologized and he continued.
"Hmm so I was saying that you are not allowed in the basement and on the 3rd floor.you can come on 3rd floor but only with one of your brother other than that you are not allowed.and as for basement it's off-limits,don't even think of going there,understand?"
"Yes,I understand" i quickly said.

"Good.so this are the rules as you know their are always consequences for breaking the rules and this
Rule apply here too.You will get a punishment if you decide to break the rules so follow them"mr.scary said in a really scary tone.
What is he saying first rules and now consequences and punishments,now I am feeling like I came in a jail and he is a strict heartless jailer.

"Yn did you hear what I just said"mr.scary said making me come back from my thoughts.
"Yes oppa I will follow them"i replied.

"One more thing it's not a rule but it's important
I am serious about studies yn,I have seen your record and you have done well in all subjects expect
Ittalian,you have to improve that.If you want I can hire a tutor for you or I can teach yo-
"No no oppa I dont need a tutor,you don't need to teach me too,I can study on my own"i said but Mr.scary was glaring at me with dark eyes.
Oh no I cut him again.i am so stupid can't I just keep quiet.
"I am sorry,I am sorry,I am sorry I promise I won't
Interrupt you ever again I am sorry please let it go for this time I am sorry oppa"i said without stopping.
His eyes went to his normal colour which was still scary but atleast it wasn't as dark as before.
"It's okay but don't interrupt again"
"I wont"i said quickly.
He nodded.