CHAPTER 18

HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER
SHARE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THE CHAPTER AND DONT FORGET TO DROP ALOT OF COMMENTS.

------------------------

Yn pov

         It's been three days since i got in trouble and Mr.scary took my phone away.

      I didn't talk to Mr.scary at all in this 3 days.

He took away my phone and i am bored to death.

Jungkook oppa watched movie with me and talked to me sometimes but he is busy too with his college and all.

Exept jungkook oppa i didn't talk to any of my brother's much.

Jin oppa went somewhere the next day i got punished for his buisness meeting.

Hobby oppa is busy too.suga oppa doesn't talk much.

Taehyung oppa is back to ignoring me or irritating me with his stupid comments.
I thought that he would get better after the moment we shared but no he went back to himself next day itself.

Jimin oppa talked to me sometimes and helped me with my school work which i missed because of that stupid suspension that i clearly didn't deserved but who will argue with that my scary looking big brother?Clearly i will not.

Oh coming to him he tried to talk to me but i straight up ignored him.

He tried for a day to talk to me then he stopped.

I think he didn't cared much whether i talk to him or not.

    "Princess,are you ready"jungkook oppa shouted from outside the door.

"Coming"i replied back.

I forget to tell you that my suspension ended and i am going back to school today.

----------

Third person pov,

      Yn went downstairs for the breakfast and her all brothers except Jin was sitting there.

      She went towards her chair and quitely sat down on it and started eating.

     After a minute naamjoon cleared his throat to grab yn's attention but she didn't looked at him and kept eating.

He sighed and called her name.

     "Yn"She looked towards naamjoon.
He took out her phone from his pocket and slide it towards yn.

Her eyes lights up and she smiled-

     "You are giving my phone back,I mean 3 days are still left for a week to end"she asked.

     "Take it for now and give it back to me when you will come home from the school,you may need it in the school"naamjoon said with a straight face.

   Yn's smiled dropped and they all noticed it.

     "Hyung,let her go this time,she won't do it again,right yn?"Hoseok said.

    "I wont,hobi oppa"yn said while nodding.

    "Wait,WHAT DID YOU CALLED HIM"jungkook shouted.

   "Did you just called him hobi-"jimin said-

"With his nickname"taehyung said interrupting jimin.

"THATS NOT FAIR PRINCESS,I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVOURITE"JUNGKOOK SHOUTED AGAIN.

  "IN YOUR DREAMS"JIMIN SHOUTED THIS TIME.

"OH SHUT UP,HYUNG.PRINCESS YOU ARE GIVING ME A NICKNAME NOW"JUNGKOOK ORDERED.

"JUNGKOOK DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND baby i want a nickname too"JIMIN SAID.

"NO SHE WIL-"JUNGKOOK STARTED BUT GOT CUT OFF BY NAAMJOON STERN VOICE.

"ENOUGH"HE SHOUTED AND EVERYONE STOPPED.

"But i want a nickname"jungkook mummbled earning a glare from naamjoon.

"Actually i thought already a nickname for you"yn said.

"Really,princess i always knew i was your favourite,tell me what it is"jungkook asked exited.

"Kookie oppa"she mummbled nervously looking at jungkook.

"GREAT,I LOVED IT,PRINCESS"JK SHOUTED.

"Really"she asked and jungkook nodded.

"I want one too"jimin said looking towards yn.

"Actually i thought of some for all of you,
Jimmie oppa for you,Jinnie oppa for Jin oppa,Tae oppa for taehyung oppa,sleepy cat for Suga oppa i mean he looked like a cat and he is always sleepy you kno-"she stopped talking when she saw yoongi glaring at her-

   "Ok sorry i will call you Suga oppa,i hope it's fine"she said and Suga nodded.

   "So did you like my nicknames for you"yn asked looking at all of them expectedly.

    "Yes,we all loved it,kiddo but don't you think you left someone"jimin asked.

She looked all of them and her gaze stopped at naamjoon who was looking in his phone.

She averted her gaze and looked somewhere else.

"You really didn't have one for him?"taehyung asked.

Yn just shrugged her shoulders.

Naamjoon was looking in his phone looking unbothered about there little conversation but deep down he was bothered.

"I am done"he said and stood up signing at yn to come with him.

She looked confused towards him.

"I have some work in your school,come with me, i will drop you"He said.

"O-oppa i will come with others,you can go"she said nervously.

"Come with me"he said sternly and walked away.

Yn hurriedly got up and ran behind him.

----------------------------------------

TIME SKIP-

      Naamjoon was driving the car and yn was sitting quitely beside him.

Soon they reach the university and she was about to go out when naamjoon stopped her.

"Kid"he called her.

"Yes"she meekly said.

"You can keep your phone"he said and she looked at him shocked.

"Really oppa?"she asked.

"Yes,Isn't it what you want?"he asked.

"Yes,you know i was bored to death without my phone,thankyou very much,oppa"she said and got out of the car running inside the campus.
He shook his head while chuckling.

"Hope,i will get a nickname soon"
He mummbled.

TO BE CONTINUED........
COMMENT ALOT .........

QUESTION TIME-

      DO YOU WANT TO SEE A SOFT SIDE OF NAAMJOON SOON OR THE ANGRY ONE?

      I AM THINKING OF ADDING SOME MOMENTS OF JIMIN AND YN DURING THE LECTURE,SUGGEST SOME?